Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (215664 Views)

Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth / Buy Your Sharp & Neat Honda Machines... Very Cheap With Low Mileage.. Pix Inside / Honda Accord 2006 Model Direct 4rm Cotonou @ The Lowest Price: 08028184848 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by keshiano(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2009
thanks its nk1881@live.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by stevemeks(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2009
wat very clean camry can i get for 1.2m
stevemeks@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by demola9: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2009
i want find out .how much a sonata hyandi 2007.pls i will need urgently
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by dapix: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2009
hello abeg i need a ride but my budget na 300-350k,abeg which car can i get in that range? cheesy cry
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by demola9: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2009
the only thing u know is that let us go to cotonou.we have to know the price.if we want to go.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by demola9: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
i would like to find out .how much is a Hyundai sonata 2008.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2009
@ Stevemeks, I guess you are referring to 2000/01 Camry.For the full option, budget 1.250 to 1.3 Miliion naira for a clean one.Customs duty is inclusive in the price.1.2 M will land the fabric interiored.

@dapix, Bro,I am afraid 300-350k might be unable to get you a good car in Cotonou.I will suggest you increase your budget to get one.or go for a good working second hand car if you are in need of it urgently.

@Demola9, When I replied to your previous enquiry,I stated the price range of the cars you asked for,and that is what I always do.The Cotonou park is a very big market place of cars,it depends on the seller to state the amount he wants to sell a particular car.I can only give you the price range of the car in question.The seller has the final decision,
     Budget 2.3-2.4 million for the 2007 hyundai Sonata and 2.550 to 2.6 million naira for the 2008 Hyndai Sonata.These are prices of the full option plus customs duty.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by oluomoadebayo: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2009
Hello you promise me some VIN and pics where is it?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by chydon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
pls hw much can i get 1996 toyota carina e with auto transmission,i need it urgent and am seriously interested
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by bimbor(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
How much will a 2003/2004 Toyota Camry cost from Cotonou
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Oluomoadebayo,  I have sent you an email already.

@ Chydon,  Budget 700 to 750 thousand naira for a clean 96 Toyota carina E.how soon do you want to buy it ? you can give me a call for further enquiries.

@  Bimbo,  for the  2003/2004 toyota Camry Budget 2.2 to 2.3 million naira will land the full option to lagos.Customs duty is inclusive in the price.For the fabric interior, budget 2.1 to 2.2 M.drop me a mail or give me a call for more information.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by illegalman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
help me with the price of 99/01 toyota rav4 and picture to my box.
emenikeemenike@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:23am On Jul 21, 2009
@ Illegalman, 2000/2001 toyota Rav 4 budget 1.5 million naira for a clean one that will have all your specifications.this is the total landing cost to lagos,customs duty is included in the price.I have sent you an email.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by frankogbu(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2009
So interesting. Will love doing business with u. Pls how much will u get murano 2005 with the following spec

Body Style Sport Utility

Exterior Color Super Black

Interior Color Black

Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline

Transmission Continuously Variable Automatic

Drive Type All wheel drive

Fuel Type Gasoline

Stereo AM/FM Compact Disc Playr

Doors Four Door

reply to frankogbu@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ Frankogbu,  bro,I love your classic specifications.For the 05 Murano, budget 2.6 to 2.7 million naira for it,and you can be rest assured that it will have all your feautures.Customs duty is included in the price.Okay, i will send you a mail now.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2009
@ frankogbu,  mail sent.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sholasho(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by bimbor(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ademlabi, could u post d specifications of d 2001 Rav4, I could be interested cos my budget wont hit d '04 Camry. Meanwhile d most impt options I want are: Leather interior, Auto transmission, Alloys, Low mileage. And pls will 1.3M hit it?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by bimbor(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ademlabi, could u post d specifications of d 2001 Rav4, I could be interested cos my budget wont hit d '04 Camry. Meanwhile d most impt options I want are: Leather interior, Auto transmission, Alloys, Low mileage. And pls will 1.3M hit it? U can post everything to my mailbox bimborakin@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ Bimbor,  I am afraid 1.3 might not be able to get you the 01 Rav4 that will have all the feautures you have stated here, You will have to increase your budget to get a clean one.I have already sent you a mail
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by lanre2009: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
Bros,

I have a serious intention of buyin this car before the end of this week, so how much can i get a full option toyota camry 2001 model with fabric interior from cotonou.

Also what are ur charges and mode of delivery.

Pls reply asap.

thanks.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by shoflacs01: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
guy ow far,can u help me get peugeot 307
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ lanre2009, Budget 1.250 million naira for the 01 Camry that is clean with fabric interior, factory ac, alloy rims,airbags.Customs duty inclusive in the price, drop your email address or you to give me a call so that i can give you the full details and we can go down to business.x 07063943373

@shoflacs01, yes I can help it.budget 1.4 to 1.5 million naira custom duty is inclusive.07063943373
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by grace5: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
I HAVE DAF 85 400 HORSEPOWER CF ENGINE TRACTOR HEAD 10 TYRES YEAR I997 VERY CLEAN LOCATION IN LAGOS

CONTACT ME ON mkinbile@gmail.com PRICE 2.8 MILLION
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by lanre2009: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
I think that price is fair enough, but u didnt give ur price for bringing in the car, anyway u can give me a call on 08055223129, and i am serious about picking the car this week, actually thursday (day after tomorrow), u can also send me an email at orebayo@yahoo.com.

Pls reply asap.

cheers!!!
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by lanre2009: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
i hope u are based in Lagos
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Ahmed4u: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
helo bro i saw your topic and it interest me alot, i will like to know what it will cost me to get a range rover sport from cotonu, can you get me the cost to get it over there and the cost of the custom duty to clear it, please i dont want Lagos clearing, i will appreciate if you can do it Asap, email me on john.bull44@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2009
@ ahmed4u,   i have sent you an email
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Akesan: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2009
Have you guys considered the common practise of smuggling cars into Nigeria by these Cotonou dealers? Nigerians will ONLY be interested in buying cars from any Cotonou car dealers if the clearing and custom duties and genuinely done.

Otherwise, any car impounded by customs for fake papers (Cotonou cars) are not always returned to the owners.

A word is enough for the wise, But if you are a Cotonou Car dealer that does genuine clearing and pay custom duty dully, show your face, then we can work together.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by amrerobert(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2009
i am in need of a good toyota car manual or automatic does not matter but the price range should be between 600k-65ok. full uption. amrerobert@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (163) (Reply)

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.