Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (215632 Views)

Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth / Buy Your Sharp & Neat Honda Machines... Very Cheap With Low Mileage.. Pix Inside / Honda Accord 2006 Model Direct 4rm Cotonou @ The Lowest Price: 08028184848 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Ahmed4u: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sholah: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2009
ademlabi:

@ kennyshols,
Budget 750k for a clean 96 camry.

Ademlabi,

How does this work,can i get to see pictures b4 i place an order?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ funmmykemmy,
I will be going to the market tomorrow, Give me a call if you are still interested CD player.I guess you will have to go for a fairly used car for that price, 280k can not get you something noce in Cotonou.I can notify you if i come across with something within your budget.

@ sholah,
It is quite simple.give me a call and i can explain and give you full information.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by feyibumi(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hi, how much can u get toyota rav4 00/01 for me my email mercyolajide@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by keba(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2009
@ Ademlabi

I would like to know how much each of these cars could cost to get
in cotonou? All are 2006 models; FX45, Honda CRV and Acura MDX.
I'm really interested in any one of them but do not want to exceed
3million.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by solo1ng1: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2009
ademlabi:

@ Nawa4nkem,
Budget 2.0-2.2m for a clean 05 Honda Accord (full option) and about 2.7m for the 07 Accord.Both are prices of the full option and customs duty.It depends on you.the two cars are lovely with wonderful interior.I guess your pocket will decide that.how soon do you want to buy it?

@ solo1ng1,
For the Nissan Quest 2000 model, 1.1m will land a clean one in lagos with customs duty.I can assure it is going to be clean and neat with a resonable mileage.Call me so that we can hit the ground running.x

@Gudman_1,
No wahala.I will get it across to you as soon as i can.x

@ademlabi,

My budget for the nissan quest 2000 model is 900k, Can i get for that price? Let me know if it's can go for that price.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ feyibumi,
Budget 1.4-1.5m for a clean and neat 01 Rav4.call me for details.

@ keba,
I am sure we should be able to get something nice within your budget for one of the cars you have mentioned.
Actually,car purchase depends on the market on the day of purchase.I mean the exchange rate.I dont know what your schedulw is like,I will suggest you come down to badagry and lets visit Cotonou to check on it.Then we can make payment afterwards.you can call me for further information.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ solo 1ng1,
            We can work something out with your budget.Give me a call so that i we tie up the deal and make arrangements.07063943373,07028266031.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by demola9: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
ademlabi:

@ demola9,
        Namesake,It is possible your budget fit into the 05 Honda Accord fi the market is good on the day of purchase,i mean the exchange rate.but your budget can not get you a 06 toyota Avalon.
        About the payment,i dont receive money on delivery.We can go there together when we see the car we want to settle for,payment will be made on it and the necessary documents will be handed over to you immediately.The car will get down to your house 2 days after complete payment.That is the way it is done when buying a car in Cotonou.you  can call me so that i can give you the full details on phone.07063943373,07028266031.x

@ Fraba,
        Budget 1.5-1.6m for the 05 mazda 3 and for the 05 Murano, 2.7m will land it on lagos,customs duty is included in the price.

my namesake,my brother.i want to ask u how much is a passat 2007?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sholah: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2009
sholah:

Ademlabi,

How does this work,can i get to see pictures b4 i place an order?
ademlabi:

@ sholah,
It is quite simple.give me a call and i can explain and give you full information.x

Ademlabi,

I do not understand why i av to call u when u can explain the process to me here. Do i get to see pictures before i make payment?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2009
@ sholar,
I haver given you the price of the car and i told you to call me to give you more information.Well,i have sent you a mail with the pictures and explanation.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sholah: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2009
ademlabi:

@ sholar,
I haver given you the price of the car and i told you to call me to give you more information.Well,i have sent you a mail with the pictures and explanation.

Dear Ademlabi,

I believe it is proper for me to ask for pictures so i can have a mental view of what i intend to buy. I have not seen ur mail. My email addy is kennyshols@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ sholar,
I have resent it again.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Wisdomxy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
The posts here have really been helpful to know who one should trust in terms of dealing of cars and i think Demola should be the person.Those who stay up north of the Niger are usually cautious in dealing with guys from this side especially Lagos, but i have been made to know that Demola is not the typical Lagos person one should be cautious in dealing with, from the testimonies i've read about him. I will like him to keep up the good work as very soon i'll be bringing business for him from the far north and he will just be amazed.I have not met him and i want to come in contact with him soon and will be for him a sub-dealer. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley for duded wanting to get affordable cars from the north.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Akinnoba(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2009
How can i get a 2002-3 (NEW Shape) 4RUNNER with genuine Papers Urgent to go with you
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Ahmed4u: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Busuguma(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
good job ade., how much will it cost me to get a very clean grade 1 honda baby boy 2002?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Wisdomxy,
         Thank for the compliment.I really apreciate it.I will keep it up and i will be loooking forward in doing businuess with you.x

@ Akinnoba,
          For the 02/02 4 runner,budget 2.1-2.2m for a clean and neat one with a reasonable mileage.This is the price range,it is possible we can buy the car a little cheaper it all depends on the market.How soon do you want to buy it? Lets talk on phone so that i can explain how it works.

@busuguma,
     budget 1.4-1.450m for a clean one with all your specifications.(full option) with customs duty inclusive in the price.ring me for more info.07063943373,07028266031.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by bimbor(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
@ademlabi, how much will a 2003 Toyota Corolla cost from Cotonou?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by haji2009: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hi, hw much will it cost to bring Toyota camry 1997 from cotonou to my door step in Nigeria i.e Lagos or does it required duty as well. Please reply urgently
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
@# haji 2009,
Budget 950-1.0m for a very clean and neat one with a reasonble mileage.It depends on the market it is possible we get it a little cheaper than the amount i have stated here.you can call me for more information and explanation.07063943373.x
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by jiboy: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
Please, how much is 1999 Volkswagen Jetta new body style with all these features cleared from cotonou:
4 door Sedan GL Auto 2.0.
In Excellent condition, (both in and out)
Leather seat, Automatic transmission
Power steering
Four wheel ABS and airbags
Factory fitted Air conditioning and it is Cold
Central Power locks
Keyless entry,
Warm regards,
Ajiboye.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2009
@jiboy,
To get a 99 VW Jetta with a ll these your specifications you have to budget 950k for a clean and neat one.Customs duty is included in the price.Call me so that we can get down to businuess without much ado.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by haji2009: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
still expect ur response on hw much it will cost to bring down from cotonou Toyota camry 1997 and to confirm if duty is required for the car.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by haji2009: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2009
Thanks Ademlabi .Mesge received with thank .u can also reach me 08033768011. i will also get intouch
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by midexus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hello Ade,

I would like to get a BMW 2003 5 series, low mileage, leather interior, sunroof and possibly with navigation (Full options).

I need to know the landing cost A.S.A.P
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Kafancha: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ademola, Can you give me the price for the ff cars, all in full option and very need: 92 camry, 94 camry, 95 camry and 96 camry.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ haji 2009,
No wahala.I will be looking forward in doing businuess with you.

@ midexus,
To get a clean and neat 2003 BMW 5 series with your specifications,you have to budget 1.7-1.8m for it.The market will determine the price i am just giving you the price range.It is possible we get it a little cheaper it all depends.Ring me on 07063943373.x

@ kafancha,
budget 550k for the 92 camry,630-650k for the 94 and 700k for the 96 camry.These are the best possible price i can give you in the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (163) (Reply)

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.