Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? (7107 Views)

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / Yall Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 4:06am On Nov 11, 2015
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
I just wanna know if yall really hate us.
PS. I also really like some Nigerian guys but I've seen a forum with some Naija sistas attacking us. Abeg sisters don't be stingy with your guys :p

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Yes we do; very very much; wish we could bar y'all

7 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by yomi007k(m): 4:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Ignore the guy above me.

Definately not all of us hate u guys.
Most r just disappointed abt d xenophobic attacks, but wat do u expect?

18 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by mrhipup(m): 4:17am On Nov 11, 2015
we Nigerians are no haters (FACT)
buh we do also reciprocate the love/hatred of others (though not to the level of SA)

11 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by agarawu23(m): 4:18am On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:
hey guys I'm new to this forum . I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
PS. I also really like some Nigerian guys but I've seen a forum with some Naija sistas attacking us. Abeg sisters don't be stingy with your guys :p
nobody ask you nao

This format isn't working again bro

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by menix(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2015
South African lady with Lagos pidgin english..

U dey find Maga bah?

When MTN must have paid the Fine, we would talk more..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by gunpoint(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
Reply my pm and i will explain everything to you in detail wink

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by gunpoint(m): 4:28am On Nov 11, 2015
menix:
South African lady with Lagos pidgin english..

U dey find Maga bah?

When MTN must have paid the Fine, we would talk more..
Hahahahaha...
Badt guy

7 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 11, 2015
er . . .
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by HomieQuan(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2015
no we dont...infact we r inlove with dos ukwus cheesy.....by d way, upload ur profile pic

2 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by adepiero: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2015
I don't like your guys but the girls are wonderful cheesy just a few rands and your already in Bangalore grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by corisande: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2015
I talk am

I know say na our brothers wan make u come Nigeria

Nne jisike! The hustle is tight

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by wilybebsy(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2015
We got many issues to deal with that we don't have time to hate on others. Hope u feel me??
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by itstpia8: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
do Nigerian women open these kinds of threads for other countries?
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2015
agarawu23:
nobody ask you nao

This format isn't working again BRO
"BRO"?

¤falls from ukwu ube¤gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by agarawu23(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2015
SirJeffry:
"BRO"?

¤falls from ukwu ube¤gringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Hate is a very strong word to use.
I don't hate people
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by misspicy(f): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2015
i love south africa and its people,i always want to settle there and marry there,so that i can have my bae punkyveer around grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:

Vuyo hi smiley

Welcome to the forum. I'm also South African, btw. Nice to meet you. Your name sounds Xhosa, ubuya phi?
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
i love south africa and its people,i always want to settle there and marry there,so that i can have my bae punkyveer around grin

Hehehe. I'll hook you up with my cuz & make you our makoti (daughter-inlaw) grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. I'll hook you up with my cuz & make you our makoti (daughter-inlaw) grin

Hain undecided
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by eyinjuege: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2015
itstpia8:
do Nigerian women open these kinds of threads for other countries?

No, but Naija guys pretending to be Nigerian girls do.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2015
I have interacted and lived with a few southafricans and i liked them.

However, some can be very scary. The way they look at foreigners is quite a thing of great concern. Especially if you are black.

While i was in midrand, the spar attendants there hardly smile. They dnt even respond when you greet them in english language.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

Hain undecided

Lol, you want her for yourself? Nobody gets to spicy until I've approved. So show us your packs & your paper stack grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin
i'd be a good makoti...
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you want her for yourself? Nobody gets to spicy until I've approved. So show us your packs & your paper stack grin

sad thats d problem, i ve zero packs
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin
i'd be a good makoti...

undecided
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by ggrin(f): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin
i'd be a good makoti...

Haha, I just had a mental image of you as a makoti. I love you, girl kiss
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Candyrain(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

sad thats d problem, i ve zero packs

Show us what you do have angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram / Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / My Boyfriend Is Threatening Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.