Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve (36461 Views)

CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints / CBN Gives Loan To Skye Bank / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by Mrslimblack(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:
Where is the reprieve?
All account without BVN is still "blocked" as at close of business yesterday.
Not only those without BVN, even those that has bvn, but has some discrepancies on their date of birth. They are just taking Nigerians for a ride.
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by Cvesta(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
BVN=666=Mark of the beast
smiley cheesy grin >sad sad shocked cool tongue :-undecided cry cry

I surely won't Register if I were you...make Dem keep their mark of the Beast Abeg grin grin
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
smiley cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue :-undecided cry cry
The way u dey reason na only God understand. Always quick to associate things with evil.
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by chuksmad(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
emmadaji:
First bank is making things difficult, people having account in different bank with different name are not allow
to link their account, CBN should do the needfull to allow people get access to there cash.

That is why i love gtbank they are so innovative you can link your BVN on ATM no bank have that application.
I agree with you totally, GTB is the best when it comes to IT. First Bank i have sent my BVN could not allow me to withdraw my money up till now. It is very pathetic. The same with sterling bank, just hold your account for one flimsy reasons
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by hammariise(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
HELP PLS
I'm studying abroad, but I've enrolled for the BVN last month before going back to school, and since yesterday they restricted me from withdrawing telling me "pls contact your bank " but its checking balance
Pls nairalanders help
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by SYLVESTER777: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
smiley cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue :-undecided cry cry
My friend BVN is NOT=666=Mark of the beast!There is this classic BOOK-THE GREAT CONTROVERSY-that outline and tell you this-the mark of the beast,the number of the beast,the image of the beast etc,If you are interested send for the BOOK(PDF) FREE from sopbooks777@gmail.com
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by Intellab(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
When I read about the deadline of BVN registration, I called it rubbish. what if I want to open a Nigeria bank account next year, when bvn registration has ended, won't they still process it?
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by deebrain(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wasn't expecting anything short of this.

Dem dey mad?

Na only naive people wey go just dey kill themselves over naija things.
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by otiigba1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Even people without a bank account can enrol too?, i suspect there is something they are not telling us, the truth will surely be revealed. One day

Perhaps they are using BVN as a kind of census, to ascertain the population of nigeria ( for taxation)
Re: CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve by arabianights: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
The way they are handling BVN, its making it look worthless with deadline changes. They would have been strict just like MTN fine.

The deadline was never aimed at stopping BVN but to interrupt the usual services a bank customer gets if he/ she does not register. that is to say you can perform any transaction on your account unless it has a BVN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) / Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter / Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.