Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) (67250 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
makahlj2:
Wow, she is da Bleaching Queen.
Dumb ass, she is not completely nigerian.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by globalresource: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Temysteve:
1nc she has divorce, she's full of iniquities. She should better go for restitution

What would the restitution be Mr iniquity detector? Are you God to judge? Or her you with her to monitor if she communicate with her God?

I hate hypocrisy...see the way u said it as though you have never commit iniquity before....u are saying someone is full of iniquity...pls do not derail the thread. Thank you
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by globalresource: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Temysteve:
1nc she has divorce, she's full of iniquities. She should better go for restitution

What would the restitution be Mr iniquity detector? Are you God to judge? Or her you with her to monitor if she communicate with her God?

I hate hypocrisy...see the way u said it as though you have never commit iniquity before....u are saying someone is full of iniquity...pls do not derail the thread. Thank you
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
MRSALT:
She resembles Pastor Chris
pastor cris don fvck her well, well nah. That's why. undecided
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
MRSALT:
She resembles Pastor Chris
. Have you not heard when they met they become one Not two again. ONE SOUL ONE BLOOD.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by inya1983(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
What on earth has the CHUCH GOD turn into.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
henchamb:
Will they make heaven after the divorce?
Question för God to answer

Did pastor Chris agree to the divorce?

She is now officially cougar.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
globalresource:

No 1 is a saint here man! But a high-profile woman like her need to play the role of a leadership, i mean what would she be preaching to the members in church if she's not following the bible. No hating
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by drstone1: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
jay2pee:
I for decide to marry am....but....

Make anointing no finish ur life....her " husband" is still alive O!

Just thinking out loud,what women emancipation and feminist movement have caused the modern marriage institution. Seems every body is a boss these days.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
makahlj2:
Wow, she is da Bleaching Queen.

Are you dumb? She's mixed, plus some full blooded Nigerians can be as fair as her.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bollinger:

Wouldn't touch an ishan woman with a 10 ft pole.

Why? They are actually the most decent set of women in this world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Tot i was the only one thinking in this direction.

juliiet ibrahim and 3 other ladies i know with Anita, falls into the group of ladies born within feb 20 and march 20...

i have made some findings that these ladies are too sensitive n unrealistic for the real world.

Divorce and breakup no dey hard them except very few ones wey don learn.

Very great and selfless lovers but many of them get this knot for brain and something as inconsequential as a verbal abuse like "You are mad" can make them break up an affair...

kolo mentality.

All of them are Pisces. Pisces women are very feminine and caring, but you're right they are very sensitive and can break when you give them criticism.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Irore:

Yes because Edo soil dey red and that is what you see in their red/fair completion. Do you now agree with the Bible that man was formed from the earth and there will go.

Gbam.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by deetomee: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
E be like say I hear something...
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2015
aim5:

All of them are Pisces. Pisces women are very feminine and caring, but you're right they are very sensitive and can break when you give them criticism.

Im happy that im seconded...i stand challenged...these ladies are so sweet,selfless,caring and a great lover but they mostly have this issue of sensitivity,unreasoning character,very unrealistic in the way they see things and wat makes perfect sense to them will usually be senseless to the logical world.

Even if pastor chris goofs,is he not human? must she come out in a melodramatic manner filing for a divorce? did they tie her down in uk? why did she not come to nigeria at least one weekend in a month to be with the man?

Go and read their story and u will agree more with pastor chris when he said she is acting unreasonable and people should pray for her...

These ladies are so persimistic that in the face of trouble,they will rather see why things canr work out rather than see why it should..they can leave a whole white sheet and focus on the tiny dot and the worst part is that they have the tendency to destroy themselves by their own self.

Trust me man,these researchers did a perfect job in understanding people born within feb 20 and march 20

And please im not judging anyone..i hve studies 5 different women in this category and 5 cases can never be a coincidence.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Ishilove: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Im happy that im seconded...i stand challenged...these ladies are so sweet,selfless,caring and a great lover but they mostly have this issue of sensitivity,unreasoning character,very unrealistic in the way they see things and wat makes perfect sense to them will usually be senseless to the logical world.

Even if pastor chris goofs,is he not human? must she come out in a melodramatic manner filing for a divorce? did they tie her down in uk? why did she not come to nigeria at least one weekend in a month to be with the man?

Go and read their story and u will agree more with pastor chris when he said she is acting unreasonable and people should pray for her...

These ladies are so persimistic that in the face of trouble,they will rather see why things canr work out rather than see why it should..they can leave a whole white sheet and focus on the tiny dot and the worst part is that they have the tendency to destroy themselves by their own self.

Trust me man,these researchers did a perfect job in understanding people born within feb 20 and march 20

And please im not judging anyone..i hve studies 5 different women in this category and 5 cases can never be a coincidence.
Tokunbo, omo iya, ejo po grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

You're saying the truth. And Pastor Chris is a Sagittarius.. Sagittarius can someone come off as blunt, uncaring and wild, so that's probably why Anita felt hurt and disrespected. Also, you're right about Pisces women being self- destructive, in fact all water signs as a whole can be self destructive.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2015
aim5:

Why? They are actually the most decent set of women in this world.

Lol. . . you are funny.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Djbaka:
Well now that you are divorced and happy, will you make heaven?

Will you marry again even though your husband is still alive??

How will you advise those who make you their role models as regards marriage??

What's your share in percentage in BLW after the divorce?

How could you look so ravishingly beautiful even without a husband?

I'm not judging you, you made the choice you felt was best. I wish you all the best!

And you call this what if not judging?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Tokunbo, omo iya, ejo po grin cheesy

Funny enough as innocuous as your comment may be i find it gross. Maybe you just look away from my ejo when next you see them.

I am a communicator dear and i love been very expressive when i write and trust me, if you know what i have passed through in the hand of one of these ladies,you will understand why i was that expressive.No offense though but i have to be plain with you.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by youngest85(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2015
henchamb:
Will they make heaven after the divorce? Question för God to answer
No o.....4 wer?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
aim5:

You're saying the truth. And Pastor Chris is a Sagittarius.. Sagittarius can someone come off as blunt, uncaring and wild, so that's probably why Anita felt hurt and disrespected. Also, you're right about Pisces women being self- destructive, in fact all water signs as a whole can be self destructive.

You see i have learned to be slow to pass assertions on people when they do or say some stuffs because you don't know why they write or say some things and i wrote that from first hand experience.

I have put the past behind me but when i broke up with my ex,i was so confused as though what exactly happened and the more i try the more i fail then i went to digging into her natural traits and that was ehn everything came to fall.

I fear any lady born within feb 20 to march 20 like kilode...as i wrote, they are so sweet and loving but the scary side is that They are so unrealistic and i always wonder how some people can be naturally unreasonable and crazily oversensitive.

There was a time in the past i gave a lady friend my ex' number and asked her to pretend she is my gal and would like to know me from her point of view...trust me, despite how my ex tried to paint me bad,this lady's jaw dropped after the whole convo and she asked one question..am i sure this my ex is psychological ok because she has no single point...

When pastor chris used the words "please pray for my wife cos i think she is unreasonable" i felt his pains and i know exactly what is going on through his mind.

Then again i read about juliet ibrahim,2 other ladies i know,my ex as well as Anita and i just concluded that 7 out of 10 ladies born within this period are a ticking time bomb in their affairs because they will act as if all is well,will hardly even seriously discuss sensitive issues bothering them and when you least expect it,they swim away and will look for reasons why they believe coming back is not a possibility.

If you want to prove me wrong,please just scold any of these people born within this period even when they deserve it and watch their reaction for a long time...a simple "shut up" will see you saying im sorry for long and you will be like abi i do another thing? this is how crazily sensitive to words they can be..abeg Let me just stop here.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . . you are funny.

I'm dead serious. They aren't as bad as people paint them to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

You see i have learned to be slow to pass assertions on people when they do or say some stuffs because you don't know why they write or say some things and i wrote that from first hand experience.

I have put the past behind me but when i broke up with my ex,i was so confused as though what exactly happened and the more i try the more i fail then i went to digging into her natural traits and that was ehn everything came to fall.

I fear any lady born within feb 20 to march 20 like kilode...as i wrote, they are so sweet and loving but the scary side is that They are so unrealistic and i always wonder how some people can be naturally unreasonable and crazily oversensitive.

There was a time in the past i gave a lady friend my ex' number and asked her to pretend she is my gal and would like to know me from her point of view...trust me, despite how my ex tried to paint me bad,this lady's jaw dropped after the whole convo and she asked one question..am i sure this my ex is psychological ok because she has no single point...

When pastor chris used the words "please pray for my wife cos i think she is unreasonable" i felt his pains and i know exactly what is going on through his mind.

Then again i read about juliet ibrahim,2 other ladies i know,my ex as well as Anita and i just concluded that 7 out of 10 ladies born within this period are a ticking time bomb in their affairs because they will act as if all is well,will hardly even seriously discuss sensitive issues bothering them and when you least expect it,they swim away and will look for reasons why they believe coming back is not a possibility.

If you want to prove me wrong,please just scold any of these people born within this period even when they deserve it and watch their reaction for a long time...a simple "shut up" will see you saying im sorry for long and you will be like abi i do another thing? this is how crazily sensitive to words they can be..abeg Let me just stop here.

Like I said before, Pisces are the most sensitive people on the planet. And like you said, the women are very kind and sweet, but they can't take criticisms well.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
aim5:

So I'm not the first to have that opinion. Dem no tell me twice before I married a Yoruba woman.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by martha89: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bollinger:

So I'm not the first to have that opinion. Dem no tell me twice before I married a Yoruba woman.
. Be happy and move on with your life. There are many non native married to them. You sound really bitter and its well.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by martha89: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
aim5:

. Aberg ignore the guy,maybe he was heart broken. angry
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by martha89: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
helica:
why?
Maybe they broke his heart.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 12:34am On Nov 13, 2015
martha89:
. Be happy and move on with your life. There are many non native married to them. You sound really bitter and its well.

What is this one talking about? Of course I'm happy. Bitter? I pity those guys who are.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by martha89: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2015
4stylz:

Esan people, I fear una
lol if Benin people weren't too fetish and local
You didn't see your Benin mother protesting nude in red ? I have notice you hardly comment on your shameful benin tribe.You guys always represent us well in abroad.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by 4stylz: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2015
martha89:
lol if Benin people weren't too fetish and local
You didn't see your Benin mother protesting nude in red ? I have notice you hardly comment on your shameful benin tribe.You guys always represent us well in abroad.

You are fighting so hard to cover up your story; you are irrelevant to me; stop worrying and go fix ur urself, one of your habits, thats why most of you hide and pretend to be from another tribe cos u know the deal
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by martha89: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
4stylz:

You are fighting so hard to cover up your story; you are irrelevant to me; stop worrying and go fix ur urself, one of your habits, thats why most of you hide and pretend to be from another tribe cos u know the deal
lol you are not making any sense,yeah like the Benin's who like to display their madness anywhere they go. The Benin's got many issues focus and worry about them. like a typical benin idiot who prefer to worry about others than their lazy selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.