Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Safest Meals To Take To Office - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Safest Meals To Take To Office (1773 Views)

This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safest Meals To Take To Office by FoodHub: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Lets talk about the safest food to eat when at the office. Do we all agree that there are some types of food we dare not bring to the office for whatever reason? Kindly educate us on the best and worst food choices for the office

Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by Ginaz(f): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
dont take beans, pls na beg I dey beg.

1 Like

Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by okirewaju(f): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Swallow of any kind!
Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by Godmother(f): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
You can take rice and all other light foods and avoid eba and its brothers.
Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by FoodHub: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Ginaz:

Beans is proteinous. Why can't we eat beans in the office?
Godmother:
You can take rice and all other light foods and avoid eba and its brothers.

Why do we have to avoid eba and its brothers when we all know that swallows can sustain your stomach all day long

Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by mercyn(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Assuming i already had a healthy breakfast at home, i would package any of the following: sandwich, plantain chips, fruit, salads, tea. talking for myself here. #teamhealthysnacking

1 Like

Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by bolorunfem(f): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ginaz:

What's wrong with eating beans in the office? The smell I guess. if your beans is well prepared and garnished with dodo and laced with with crayfish and onion-rich sauce, the aroma will even attract your colleagues to come and eat with you. Me I dey carry beans to work o I beg. wink
Re: Safest Meals To Take To Office by FoodHub: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Foodhub is here to save the day again! Get tantalizing, finger licking fast food on our website at a discount price. Remember it's just a click away www.foodhub.services. Don't dull, place your orders NOW!!!

Orders above 3000naira comes with a free gift

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Okra / See What A Uniport Student Is Eating Because Of The Economic Situation Of Nigeri / How To Prepare Ofe Nsala (white Soup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.