Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help (3366 Views)

Parents Torture And Kill Ten Year Old Boy After Admitting He Likes 'boys' And Gi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
God must really love me despite my unseriousness towards church matters. I thank him for saving my life from a would have been terrible accident this morning, though painfully many bystanders wished I had died and I will say exactly why. I posted a topic some days back about my issues with women and truly I decided to change after numerous advise from readers. But it seems the devil is destined to win in my situation. I left my house 7am journeying to my place of work in another town, I stopped at the bank inside OAU campus to update the Bvn on two accounts of mine that were blocked, this delay especially with the new method of these banks forcing us to download their mobile apps because our accounts were blocked, made me proceed to work around 9am. Since I was late I accelerated well despite the terrible akoda, sekona, ife Road. My problem though happened at moro. Any man who likes ladies with big bombom can testify that if you see one coming in front and you suspect she gat it, don't chyke yet, wait till she passes so u can stylishly turn back to peep, where in the event the package is there you start shouting "excuse me" as though you have no shame or where you were going earlier. This sort of shameless man is me personified and today it got me into a near death experience, I blame OAU prescience program for admitting a girl who ordinarily would succed as a stripper, this is about the 3rd biggest bottom I have ever seen live. But unfortunately I was doing all this peeping and analysis while driving, it was at that moment I turned back to look at her properly that I feel into a huge pothole which turned my projectory straight at a parked trailer. Thank God despite my partial hopelessness in life am a manageably good driver, I quickly straightened and decided to rather take my chances in a nearby bush. I kept hoping I won't encounter any ditch as I rambled tire screeching into the bush, after some metres I stopped. People rallied and tried to calm me down till one stupid man started abusing me, telling everybody he was at my back and dat I was peeping at a lady, blah blah blah. I warned him, I threatened fire and brimstone but deep inside I was filled with shame. This is me who made a resolve to change my ways. I got to the office by 11am after having been fleeced of 17k by those unscrupulous Road side mechanics to fix my gear sump and damaged radiator. Now I realise this peeping of a thing is a problem I can't seem to stop, I like admiring the good things of the Lord in women, but now I almost died doing so. How can I stop? can I stop? Do I have to pretend I didn't see a yansh if i see one? , please don't tell me to pray cos I doubt closing my eyes and singing a hymn or calling jesus whenever I see an admirable bottom isn't tantamount to calling his name in vain. I know many men do this too, and it's no big deal but I want to be able to ignore a pretty lady with badonkadoonks and not look at her, just face my front. Maybe because I am good at lying to people but I never lie to myself dats why if I see anything I like I must look at it and if I am given the chance, I chop it and clean mouth sharparly. Help me thank God though and if u have methods you employed to stop your addiction to women matter. Please tell me. Love you all
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
I no fit read
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by FruityLass: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rotfl cheesy

Thank God for yo live.

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by whirlwind7(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Most men admire nicely built women. It's natural. It's normal. We are wired to behave that way.

I do admire women.
However, I have long realized that once I'm driving, such things never distract me.
I'm not saying that It's because I'm so disciplined, or anything. It's just that, when I began to learn how to drive as a teen, I put in 100% concentration, and this attitude has remained with me, such that, once I'm at the driving wheel, I become a robot: programmed to drive safely, and nothing else. I don't know any other way to drive. I might take such liberties if I'm just a passenger, though.

So, if you do crank your neck just to check out the derriere of a female specimen while you are driving, then you've got a big problem...
A problem unfortunately, I have no idea of what solution to proffer. Maybe you can try giving yourself pep talks whenever you are driving. Keep telling yourself that you need to be safe and alive to be able to enjoy what you are trying to admire.

On another note, did you know that humans evolve and develop parts or traits that are considered desirable and contributes to it's survival?
What i'm trying to tell you is that, since female backside (and frontside) have been considered desirable, that part of the anatomy in females will keep getting bigger in future generations. So, if the ones you see around you presently could lead to your untimely demise, it means you are not equipped to handle what the future has in store!

Ponder on it.

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by LOC1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Our people say 'the day a mad man knows he is mad, he ceases to be mad'

You already know your problem. Don't pray but you know what with all due respect sir

it's common sense to use common sense

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin Now this is an addiction worse than fvck itself, even when Bleep!ng is combined with all manner of weeds and drinks, this leads the pack. Just by mere looking, you're having a 17k deduction from your wallet, an unquantifiable level of emotional trauma and a close shave with death. What will happen when the deal is sealed,? A heart attack after penetrating and death confirmed after ejAculation.
Except you have been under lock and key since adolescent, this behavior is irrational. Get your priorities right, dude or their won't be a next time.
Maybe, you should have a party filled with the replicas of the bumbums and the boobs you saw if you are not married; flood your vision with them and desensitise yourself from this compulsive obsession.

But you must be really insane and have lost insight if you're married. cry

10 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
LOC1:
Our people say 'the day a mad man knows he is mad, he ceases to be mad'

You already know your problem. Don't pray but you know what with all due respect sir

it's common sense to use common sense
ok thank you
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
LadyFiona:
grin Now this is an addiction worse than fvck itself, even when Bleep!ng is combined with all manner of weeds and drinks, this leads the pack. Just by mere looking, you're having a 17k deduction from your wallet, an unquantifiable series of emotional trauma and a close shave with death. What will happen when the deal is sealed,? A heart attack after penetrating and death confirmed after ejaculation.
Except you have been under lock and key since adolescent, this behavior is irrational. Get your priorities right, dude or their won't be a next time.
Maybe, you should have a party filled with the replicas of the bumbums and the boobs you saw if you are not married; flood your vision with them and desensitise yourself from this compulsive obsession.

But you must be really insane and have lost insight if you're married. cry
if you read my last topic I admitted something there. I have had enough boobs and bomboms to last any man a life time, in fact I do not desire women anymore as I earlier complained then. It's a case of curiosity or something, I never said I stopped or did I intend to stop to speak to her, didn't desire that, but the looking is the problem, I am always looking and if I don't look I feel the world just passed me by
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
whirlwind7:
Most men admire nicely built women. It's natural. It's normal. We are wired to behave that way.

I do admire women.
However, I have long realized that once I'm driving, such things never distract me.
I'm not saying that It's because I'm so disciplined, or anything. It's just that, when I began to learn how to drive as a teen, I put in 100% concentration, and this attitude has remained with me, such that, once I'm at the driving wheel, I become a robot: programmed to drive safely, and nothing else. I don't know any other way to drive. I might take such liberties if I'm just a passenger, though.

So, if you do crank your neck just to check out the derriere of a female specimen while you are driving, then you've got a big problem...
A problem unfortunately, I have no idea of what solution to proffer. Maybe you can try giving yourself pep talks whenever you are driving. Keep telling yourself that you need to be safe and alive to be able to enjoy what you are trying to admire.

On another note, did you know that humans evolve and develop parts or traits that are considered desirable and contributes to it's survival?
What i'm trying to tell you is that, since female backside (and frontside) have been considered desirable, that part of the anatomy in females will keep getting bigger in future generations. So, if the ones you see around you presently could lead to your untimely demise, it means you are not equipped to handle what the future has in store!

Ponder on it.
this is true. Are you saying theories prove the bomboms of today could be small or infinitesimal compared to the bomboms of the future. Ha. Am in very big trouble be that. Anyway most times I am coordinated, I just hope to be able to see a big yansh and look away and not feel I missed something by not looking
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
if you read my last topic I admitted something there. I have had enough boobs and bomboms to last any man a life time, in fact I do not desire women anymore as I earlier complained then. It's a case of curiosity or something, I never said I stopped or did I intend to stop to speak to her, didn't desire that, but the looking is the problem, I am always looking and if I don't look I feel the world just passed me by
The world is not passing you by. They are all vanities. I've perused the other thread and I couldn't stop laughing. There is nothing wrong in admiring the works of the creator but at your own detriment dude? Huh!!!, I feel like reaching out from my screen and smacking you senseless, what the heck......., that is so out of line and you know it. Curtail it and remember how true the accussations of the passersby was and let it ring a bell in your ears always...

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by whirlwind7(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:

I completely understand this part.
You already know what you are going to see, but you still needed to satisfy that curiosity! cheesy
I can relate with this feeling. Been there.

You needed to see the way it bounce and jiggles...
To compare it with the mental image of other such pictures you have stored in your memory.
I feel u. Curiosity killed the cat. Don't let it do you in.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
LadyFiona:
The world is not passing you by. They are all vanity. I've perused the other thread and I couldn't stop laughing. There is nothing wrong in admiring the works of the creator but at your own detriment, dude? Huh!!!, I feel like reaching out from my screen and smacking you senseless, what the heck......., that is so out of line and you know it. Curtail it and remember how true the accussations of the passersby is and let it ring a bell in your ear always...
true talk, OK ma
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by ahnie: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
J
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
Ok mah interpret for you,the randy goatie op say,yansh nearly killam this marwin.he dey drive naim,he come see big yansh,he cum bash his jalopy insid potholes,cum enter bush.he say he want make we tell am,how he go take stop to look yansh again**runs of to check on my lil bae*
am sure he/she didn't need the condescending narrative. but since that's the level you roll in, please continue there are more words you haven't used. Am reading attentively
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by ahnie: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Forgive me...let me re-edit
Eddygourdo:
am sure he/she didn't need the condescending narrative. but since that's the level you roll in, please continue there are more words you haven't used. Am reading attentively
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by funlord(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
angry
Eddygourdo:
God must really love me despite my unseriousness towards church matters. I thank him for saving my life from a would have been terrible accident this morning, though painfully many bystanders wished I had died and I will say exactly why. I posted a topic some days back about my issues with women and truly I decided to change after numerous advise from readers. But it seems the devil is destined to win in my situation. I left my house 7am journeying to my place of work in another town, I stopped at the bank inside OAU campus to update the Bvn on two accounts of mine that were blocked, this delay especially with the new method of these banks forcing us to download their mobile apps because our accounts were blocked, made me proceed to work around 9am. Since I was late I accelerated well despite the terrible akoda, sekona, ife Road. My problem though happened at moro. Any man who likes ladies with big bombom can testify that if you see one coming in front and you suspect she gat it, don't chyke yet, wait till she passes so u can stylishly turn back to peep, where in the event the package is there you start shouting "excuse me" as though you have no shame or where you were going earlier. This sort of shameless man is me personified and today it got me into a near death experience, I blame OAU prescience program for admitting a girl who ordinarily would succed as a stripper, this is about the 3rd biggest bottom I have ever seen live. But unfortunately I was doing all this peeping and analysis while driving, it was at that moment I turned back to look at her properly that I feel into a huge pothole which turned my projectory straight at a parked trailer. Thank God despite my partial hopelessness in life am a manageably good driver, I quickly straightened and decided to rather take my chances in a nearby bush. I kept hoping I won't encounter any ditch as I rambled tire screeching into the bush, after some metres I stopped. People rallied and tried to calm me down till one stupid man started abusing me, telling everybody he was at my back and dat I was peeping at a lady, blah blah blah. I warned him, I threatened fire and brimstone but deep inside I was filled with shame. This is me who made a resolve to change my ways. I got to the office by 11am after having been fleeced of 17k by those unscrupulous Road side mechanics to fix my gear sump and damaged radiator. Now I realise this peeping of a thing is a problem I can't seem to stop, I like admiring the good things of the Lord in women, but now I almost died doing so. How can I stop? can I stop? Do I have to pretend I didn't see a yansh if i see one? , please don't tell me to pray cos I doubt closing my eyes and singing a hymn or calling jesus whenever I see an admirable bottom isn't tantamount to calling his name in vain. I know many men do this too, and it's no big deal but I want to be able to ignore a pretty lady with badonkadoonks and not look at her, just face my front. Maybe because I am good at lying to people but I never lie to myself dats why if I see anything I like I must look at it and if I am given the chance, I chop it and clean mouth sharparly. Help me thank God though and if u have methods you employed to stop your addiction to women matter. Please tell me. Love you all

Go hire a driver mofo!!!
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
funlord:
angry

Go hire a driver mofo!!!
and he used curse words, the level of crass displayed by people astonishes me. Well I don't blame you bro. Talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by GodnGold: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo at his best...women matter! I see you got a job after all. ..congrats man. Pay careful thoughts to whirlwind ' opinion.
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by funlord(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Eddygourdo:
and he used curse words, the level of crass displayed by people astonishes me. Well I don't blame you bro. Talk is cheap

You are a confused mong! So it is the words used in your story like "badunkadunk", "bom bom", "chop and clean mouth" that are classy words in your depleted vocabulary?

My friend park well or _fuck off! Your choice!!!
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
GodnGold:
Eddygourdo at his best...women matter!
I see you got a job after all. ..congrats man.
Pay careful thoughts to whirlwind ' opinion.
hmmmmm, I might still be jobless though so people like you who thought I was will be happy. God how easy to have enemies. Though thanks for the advise sha. Cheers dear
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
funlord:
grin

You are a confused mong! So it is the words used in your story like "badunkadunk", "bom bom", "chop and clean mouth" that are classy words in your depleted vocabulary?

My friend park well or _fuck off! Your choice!!!
online hero likely offline coward, vibrate more. This is your territory where u can hide behind a phone and talk smack. Mofo 2 u as well

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
I finally understand that many are frustrated eg funlord and sagamite and they visit my threads to use express their frustrations via curse words and display of bad manners, well as a Christian I will allow you vent out ur frustrations by whatever means you deem fit including insults to urself, I will make it a point of duty to ignore such people as one of my contributions to the plight of youths in Nigeria, so please call me names and use curse words till you feel OK. I hope life improves for you so you both change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by funlord(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Eddygourdo:
I finally understand that many are frustrated eg funlord and sagamite and they visit my threads to use express their frustrations via curse words and display of bad manners, well as a Christian I will allow you vent out ur frustrations by whatever means you deem fit including insults to urself, I will make it a point of duty to ignore such people as one of my contributions to the plight of youths in Nigeria, so please call me names and use curse words till you feel OK. I hope life improves for you so you both change for the better.

My friend shut up that anus you call a mouth! Look @ this hamstrung olodo! Have you EVER seen my posts on any of your dumb threads before? Madman!
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Chubhie: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Get a driver so you can have insured looking. Nothing special in Ass just tissues with blood linked through vessels like arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules and veins.

It is quite messy.
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin, "excuse me" grin
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
funlord:
grin

My friend shut up that anus you call a mouth! Look @ this hamstrung olodo! Have you EVER seen my posts on any of your dumb threads before? Madman!
silence

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chubhie:
Get a driver so you can have insured looking. Nothing special in Ass just tissues with blood linked through vessels like arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules and veins.

It is quite messy.
i hope that insultive man above can see an example of how to respond to a thread, objectively and his opinion without all the crass behaviour. Anyway I am a good driver and have been driving since 1999 with no major accident history, the butt was just too massive I had to turn and look at it properly, in fact I think the government who haven't repaired the bad Road are to blame
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eyekandi:
grin grin grin, "excuse me" grin
na so, am sure u have met my type alot and shot them down embarassed
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
na so, am sure u have met my type alot and shot them down embarassed

No I haven't grin
Me na the old school lepa shandy ! When you look back to confirm the back side , na "excuse you" you go tell me lipsrsealed
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Eddygourdo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eyekandi:

No I haven't grin
Me na the old school lepa shandy ! When you look back to confirm the back side , na "excuse you" you go tell me lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha. Please stop. Hahahahahaha. U are a clown
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha. Please stop. Hahahahahaha. U are a clown

cheesy
Re: Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help by Chubhie: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
i hope that insultive man above can see an example of how to respond to a thread, objectively and his opinion without all the crass behaviour. Anyway I am a good driver and have been driving since 1999 with no major accident history, the butt was just too massive I had to turn and look at it properly, in fact I think the government who haven't repaired the bad Road are to blame
I hope you are not planing on going back to seek out the assy lady. She's only a kid doing PD at that moro OAU distance learning. Maybe you need to find an assy lady get your fill and make your peace with massive ass once and for all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pill For Pregnancy Prevention) / Anything Wrong Giving A Gift For 10 Year Old Girl? / 18 Awkward And Mortifying Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.