Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport (45691 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Gets Caught, Comes Under Fire For Bribing Sahara Reporters Bos / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by DonProphet: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi, immediate past governor of Rivers state is the minister of Transportation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVCNews_Africa/status/664404680248815616?p=v

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Tunami(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
amaechi, minister 4 agbero

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by judiciarypalava: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Serves him right. Truly represents his CV, PARK NOISEMAKER. Hahahahahahahaha

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by lmm4real: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
The lion still prevails. What a pro folio, keep slaying them wailers sir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by modath(f): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
What do you lots know beyond wailing

You know those long buses that ply una side? Nuff said!

Those giant birds that fly?

Those things that bring una container from obodo oyinbo?

Those long black "iron things" that drag on the floor?

Make una learn, una nor go gree!!

Transport is great!!

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by chelseaboi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol..dats wat u get when u betray ur brother..he is nt worthly to be trust..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by TechRev: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
The transporter has arrived.

When i was driving them you thought i was joking.

243 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Sijo01(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tuketuke driver. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by adioolayi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola the Engine room...
Ameachi ..Transportation.. not bad ..it includes Aviation, Railway, Maritime and other transport sector..wow..It's expansive too...God help this guys to bringing about real CHANGE!

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by etenyong(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congratulations to Amaechi, the man of the people . I wish him well in his new assignment.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by darlenese(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahahaha KABUKABU minister

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by iluvweed(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin

Abeg just ban goodluck from using any jet in this country, and also mama peace!....they should fly economy class henceforth!

grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by JamesUka: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by anytexy: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Noise Maker of transport. Honestly speaking if I were to be Amaechi, I won't have taken any ministerial post. At least to prove I am not power monger. And also prove to Nigerians that I actually just delivered them from PDP misruled. And Nigerians will highly respect him for that, but Nigeria politicians....Hmmmm. To me this is just a compensatory appointment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
After all the gragra na driver he be. Dakuku should be his conductor

Meanwhile new Jason Statham is in town!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by barbstee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
The lion of ubima

14 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by theV0ice: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Transportation has been expanded. Imagine ministry of Aviation is now under Transportation with Hadi Sirika as a minister of state(Aviation) under transport.

As it is, Aviation, NIMASA, Railways, Shipping business etc are under him

Not a bad one if you ask me wink

Feraz:
If some of you commenters know what transportation entails and what it generates for a nation, you may not write like this. Congrats to him and I hope he delivers.

My bro, do you think plenty of the commenters here are that sharp to know? forget them pls.

Imagine an adult Nigerian laughing at the minister of transportation cheesy

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by signz: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is funny cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by hakeem4(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wet in him fit do

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Truckpusher(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin

But Buhari why?

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Sagytarius(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Tuketuke driver. cheesy
Epic! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by drseunzy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi is gonna work. I'm sure of that

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by apoti(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very good. Ministry of Transport includes the old Transport ministry and the Aviation ministry previously headed by Stella Oduah.

I'm sure Amaechi will perform very well

14 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by ddippset(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Transport and aviation, not bad, not bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Feraz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
If some of you commenters know what transportation entails and what it generates for a nation, you may not write like this. Congrats to him and I hope he delivers.

theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Transportation has been expanded. Imagine ministry of Aviation is now under Transportation with Hadi Sirika as a minister of state(Aviation) under transport.

As it is, Aviation, NIMASA, Railways, Shipping business etc are under him

Not a bad one if you ask me wink

My bro, do you think plenty of the commenters here are that sharp to know? forget them pls.

Imagine an adult Nigerian laughing at the minister of transportation cheesy
The ignorance is appalling. According to Wikipedia:
Transport or transportation is the movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. Modes of transport include air, rail, road, water, cable, pipeline and space. The field can be divided into infrastructure, vehicles and operations. Transport is important because it enables trade between persons, which is essential for the development of civilizations.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by W3xy1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats amaechi

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by wahyahsay(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aviation is under Transportation too

24 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by babyfaceafrica: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
hope you guys know that its land ,sea ,rail and sea....thats a nice one for those that know whats up...top one for the lion....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by gen2briz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
wailers be like agbero Minister......

Road transportation, sea transportation, rail transportation and air transportation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by hamaworld(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
He worth it
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by daywalker02: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
plane crash loom...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Emekamex(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of Agberos

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.