Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport (45688 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Gets Caught, Comes Under Fire For Bribing Sahara Reporters Bos / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

Learn to quote properly. It is hard to reply to your shady argument. You don't know how to quote on Nairaland yet want to argue on important thing as this topic. You are really an i m b e c i l e.

Fool, i qoute anyhow I choose to qoute especially when am mobile and besides Nairaland has no specific way to qoute so I wonder where u gat that stupidity from.
U qouted me once before, do it again fool, except if u have nothing to say but more lies and Propaganda pictures.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, hypocrites are deceitful arseholes like ur kind who support eediots in propagating propaganda pictures that doesn't reflect the true situation of things in real time.
What is the true situation?
Does the monorail work yet?
Is the monorail not an economic waste and a policy summersault.?
Enlighten us.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i qoute anyhow I choose to qoute especially when am mobile and besides Nairaland has no specific way to qoute so I wonder where u gat that stupidity from.
U qouted me once before, do it again fool, except if u have nothing to say but more lies and Propaganda pictures.
That is for the simple reason you aren't intelligent and smart enough to do that yet want to discuss about mind-stimulating topic like this one. You must be very ignorant of you inability to debate on a forum. You are dyslexic, dude!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Leave these people alone. They're trying hard to hang on to something to prevent them from committing suicide. Please allow them, for now........... Until they see news of Amaechi remodelling airports.

They are bad loosers. These fools are yet to recover from Jonah-daft loss spearheaded by the General of common sense revolution. grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Leave these people alone. They're trying hard to hang on to something to prevent them from committing suicide. Please allow them, for now........... Until they see news of Amaechi remodelling airports.
Rigorous grilling of public officials is alien to you.
You think America does debates for the fun of it? The only thing in your head is haters and lovers.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
I can see Demdem inside the Rivers monorail already! Bwahaha...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

They are bad loosers. These fools are yet to recover from Jonah-daft loss spearheaded by the General of common sense revolution. grin
In your mind you think this is about previous administration of Jonathan. I am talking about reality because I am not some party rabble rouser like you who doesn't see through. It is a big shame on you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Sweetlemon(f): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Na dem sabi. Don't take paraceutamol for their self-inflicted headache. But you can keep supplying the hankerchiefs for their tears.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:
I can see demdem inside the Rivers monorail already! Bwahaha...
lol.
I can imagine amaechi standing before an American senate sub-committee and trying to reconcile his current portfolio and his antecedence with his projects.
He would run out of the room, with the likes of sweetlemon calling them names.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Rigorous grilling of public officials is alien to you.
You think America does debates for the fun of it? The only thing in your head is haters and lovers.
smh.
Yet they would cry when they are treated or addressed as sub-human by westerners! It is laughable and annoying how Nigerians don't have shame at all.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
What is the true situation?
Ask ur so called people u boasted about to take the pictures for u as at today.

Does the monorail work yet?
Yes it's working but not in operation yet until the first phase is completed. When Amaechi was leaving, he completed 90% of the first phase.

Is the monorail not an economic waste and a policy summersault.?

It's debatable but in my opinion other priorities superceeds. Before Amaechi and even after him, policies have been summersaulting due to diverse reasons. That doesn't make such bad. The project has been investigated by his enemies and they find his govt not culpable. What do u know that they don't know. Tell us?

Enlighten us.

Av gladly done so however I doubt if u av the heart to receive it. U will still come back with more senseless talk. Ur kind is predictable.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

Yet they would cry when they are treated or address as sub-human by westerners! It is laughable and annoying how Nigerians don't have shame at all.
Someone said Nigerians may be humanoid, but are we really humans?
That statement is very deep.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
I can imagine amaechi standing before an American senate sub-committee and trying to reconcile his current portfolio and his antecedence with his projects.
He would run out of the room, with the likes of sweetlemon calling them names.
That is monumental! You killed it dude! They would never understand. It is the sad thing of all. cry cry cry cry.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by bashydemy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some wailers don't know what this is one of the best ministry, He is now the minister of Transport (Road, air, Sea, Rail etc)
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

That is for the simple reason you aren't intelligent and smart enough to do that yet want to discuss about mind-stimulating topic like this one. You must be very ignorant of you inability to debate on a forum. You are dyslexic, dude!

Can't u see that am not even interested in debating with a known fool and hater of good works like u. Am only interested in the lies u are propagating which I enjoy puncturing.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by emylesssancta(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Can't u see that am not even interested in debating with a known fool and hater of good works like u. Am only interested in the lies u are propagating which I enjoy puncturing.
I can see you didn't ask any rhetoric question. You are completely ignorant!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=39912681][/quote]You have not proven anything yet.
How can you justify that monorail project? So the failures are now the fault of amaechi's enemies and other circumstances? Wonderful grin grin
At 90% completed?, I seriously doubt that. You seem to be too invested in amaechi to tell us the truth.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

In your mind you think this is about previous administration of Jonathan. I am talking about reality because I am not some party rabble rouser like you who doesn't see through. It is a big shame on you.

Fool, so right inside that toilet u constantly wash for Oyibo, u know I am a party man eh?
Fool fucck apc and pdp. The joke is on u.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

I can see you didn't ask any rhetoric question. You are completely ignorant!

Am ain't interested in any question of urs and the post u qouted never said such. Are u this daft diasporan? I was reffering to ur lies and Propaganda pictures. Oponu.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, so right inside that toilet u constantly wash for Oyibo, u know I am a party man eh?
Fool fucck apc and pdp. The joke is on u.
You keep making f o o l of yourself and think you are smart when you are not. You are a mad man who thinks he is intelligent. What more can I say? Bwahaha...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

That is monumental! You killed it dude! They would never understand. It is the sad thing of all. cry cry cry cry.
APC/PDP politics has finished them.
You would think they would be very rigorous in selection given the fact that the country needs some very uncommonly creative and highly intelligent leadership to even pull it out of the brink, let alone put it on the right path.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Na dem sabi. Don't take paraceutamol for their self-inflicted headache. But you can keep supplying the hankerchiefs for their tears.

I will gladly do such with good punches to accompany it. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Am ain't interested in any question of urs and the post u qouted never said such. Are u this daft diasporan? I was reffering to ur lies and Propaganda pictures. Oponu.
Hahaha... You have completely lost it. I think it is time for your rehab! You corrupt-leaders-a$$-licking i m b e c i l e!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

You keep making f o o l of yourself and think you are smart when you are not. You are a mad man who thinks he is intelligent. What more can I say? Bwahaha...

Fool, biko which party did u say I allign with agsin grin
When one is empty, eediocy display should be expected. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
APC/PDP politics has finished them.
You would think they would be very rigorous in selection given the fact that the country needs some very uncommonly creative and highly intelligent leadership to even pull it out of the brink, let alone put it on the right path.
Nigerians have a long way to go. They are after party affiliation rather than question the integrity of the leaders they are electing. I cry every day when I read about that nation. It is the most discouraging thing to see when you see people refusing to change, like the i d i o t called Demdem here.

I am glad to see somebody like you with intelligence to understand this simple fact about Nigerians.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
You have not proven anything yet.

Did I tell u am interested in proving anything to u?

How can you justify that monorail project? So the failures are now the fault of amaechi's enemies and other circumstances? Wonderful grin grin

Are u mad? Did u also get this from the post u qouted? Do u Av comprehension issues?

At 90% completed?, I seriously doubt that. You seem to be too invested in amaechi to tell us the truth.

Oponu, go back and read. I said 90% of the first phase. That is a huge difference.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
all4naija:

Hahaha... You have completely lost it. I think it is time for your rehab! You corrupt-leaders-a$$-licking i m b e c i l e!
[/s]

Bunkum. Try again.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, biko which party did u say I allign with agsin grin
When one is empty, eediocy display should be expected. grin
You are sick in the head, mister! You need a psychiatric help urgently.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Bunkum. Try again.
I said you are Amaechi-a$$-licking dog! I think that is clear enough for a dyslexic person like you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

You are sick in the head, mister! You need a psychiatric help urgently.

Fool, is it safe to declare that if the propaganda pictures u posted isn't a true reflection of what is there today then ur lineage should remain cursed? grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

I said you are Amaechi-a$$-licking dog! I think that is clear enough for a dyslexic person like you.

Demdem:

Fool, is it safe to declare that if the propaganda pictures u posted isn't a true reflection of what is there today then ur lineage should remain cursed? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.