Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (217493 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by tens4real(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
I remeber during the apc campaingne is qouted saying
lagogians if yu want electricity den vote out PDP
now am so happy he is now the minister of power so lagosians and nigeria at large be xpecting 24 hour electricity from now on baba fashola i see yu frm afar evn doh u no see me!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Famsey: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
The lists aint bad...we have hope. smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by needrealuvabj81: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
na lie, if so why is there a minister of aviation? ameachi is just for kabukabu drivers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adioolayi:
Fashola the Engine room...
Ameachi ..Transportation.. not bad ..it includes Aviation and other transport sector

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Molebs(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
playboy19:

If you know anything about the Ministry of Finance, you should know that whoever is to occupy the position must have an Economics background. Adeosun has that, while has a medical background. Ikechukwu will no doubt perform better in his present position. I would have protested if he wasnt given the position he was given cos he's a master in that field.
1) If I am to agree that ALL you need to fill that position is an economics background (which I dont anyway). I put it to you that the economics required to perform in that position goes beyond a Bsc...In the world of finance, we have medical doctors, statisticians, engineers doing very well...
My point: On the Job experience, exposure, sound knowledge of micro and macro economics etc. is more important, which a Bsc Economics might not have and a medical Doctor of years of experience can have.

2) I am not saying Ikechukwu isn't good for trades and Investment. The Ministry of Finance is too sensitive to be left in the hands of Kemi Adeosun. Ikechukwu's profile and exposure swallows that of Kemi over and over again.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by jeremybenedict(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
PMB didnt write my name after all i have done for this country abi

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmmm....
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Okpueze1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
missyadorable:
How come the Ministers from Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Enugu and Imo states are not rejecting the appointment from Zoo nation and go fight for the realisation of Biafra?

If you are bold,Go to Lagos(Your leader was arrested here) or Abuja(He is being detained here) and carry out your "peaceful" demonstration.Dont disturb the peace of the Niger delta states

Mumu! Ur father if you have a good one!!
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by benedictnsi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

And GOD Bless you too smiley
Thanks man
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Horlufemi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
jeremybenedict:
PMB didnt write my name after all i have done for this country abi

God will open the book of remembrance. PMB will not be able to sleep until he celebrates you.

Can i hear your amen.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by nodullin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola for 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by bigtt76(f): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
No Minister of Foreign Affairs? shocked
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
bigtt76:
No Minister of Foreign Affairs? shocked

Godfrey Onyena (Enugu) is the minister for foreign affairs

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ochestraone(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
alright, now u guys should dance the music of good example to others, as we all hope for a better nigeria,please dont fail us

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Chrisakod: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
While I say Bravo, I pray to wake from my slumber soon that the likes of James Ocholi would be made State Minister instead of making a better job as AG of the Federation...
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by dassyslimmy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
i dont understand mama taraba case,will she b a minister or a state governor
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by bigtt76(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
See full list of their Portfolios:

1. Chris Ngige – (Anambra) Minister of Labour & Employment

2. Kayode Fayemi- (Ekiti) Minister of Solid Minerals
3. Rotimi Amaechi – (Rivers) Minister of Transportation
4. Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of Power, Works and Housing
5. Abdulrahman Dambazau- (Kano) Minister of Interior

6. Aisha Alhassan – (Taraba) Minister of Women Affairs
7. Ogbonaya Onu- (Ebonyi) Minister of Science and Technology
8. Kemi Adeosun – (Ogun) Minister of Finance

9. Abubakar Malami – (Kebbi) Minister of Justice
10. Sen Hadi Sirika – (Katsina) Minister of State, Aviation
11. Barr. Adebayo Shittu – (Oyo) Minister of Communication
12. Suleiman Adamu – (Jigawa) Minister of Water Resources

13. Solomon Dalong – (Plateau) Minister for Youth and Sports
14. Ibe Kachikwu – (Delta) Minister of State, Petroleum
15. Osagie Ehanire – (Edo) Minister of State, Health
16. Audu Ogbeh – (Benue) Minister of Agriculture

17. Udo Udo Udoma – (Akwa Ibom) Minister of Budget & National Planning

18. Lai Mohammed – (Kwara) Minister of Information

19. Amina Mohammed – (Gombe) Minister of Environment

20. Ibrahim Usman Jibril – (Nasarawa) Minister of State, Environment

21. Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim- (Yobe) Minister of State, Foreign Affairs

22. Cladius Omoleye Daramola (Ondo) Minister of State, Niger Delta

23. Prof Anthony Onwuka (Imo) Minister of State, Education

24. Geoffrey Onyema (Enugu) Minister of Foreign Affairs

25. Dan Ali (Zamfara) Minister of Defence

26. Barr James Ocholi (Kogi) Minister of State, Labour & Employment

27. Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna) Minister of State Budget and National Planning

28. Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia) Trade, Investment & Industry

29. Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa) Minister of Federal Capital Territory

30. Mustapha Baba Shehuri (Bornu) Minister of State, Power

31. Aisha Abubakar (Sokoto) Minister of State, Trade & Investment

32. Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa) Minister of State, Agriculture

33. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi) Minister of Education

34. Isaac Adewole (Osun) Minister of Health

35. Abubakar Bawa Bwari (Niger) Minister of State, Solid Minerals

36. Pastor Usani Uguru (Cross River) Minister of Niger Delta

37. President Muhammadu Buhari- Minister of Petroleum

TolstoyFan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-buhari-names-himself-minister-of-petroleum/
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Divinehenrich(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

The pending portfolio you are seeing is not from the president, but Vanguardngr.

So use other papers. Ok
OK noted
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by dondavinchi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wat of Heineken lokpobiri is he a bench warmer of beta still a floor member na WA o buhari u nor try 4 BAYELSA shuuuuuu
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by bigtt76(f): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok thanks ...seen and pasted the complete list.

kenonze:

Godfrey Onyena (Enugu) is the minister for foreign affairs
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Divinehenrich(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
bakynes:

I don't understand what some of you mean by some don't have portfolios. Not everyone can be a substantive Minister.Some Ministries have been merged together cause of Hard Economic Times and some where given Minister of State according to my count everyone has been placed in a ministry. So what exactly do you mean by some are without portfolios.
But going by the post, some ministers were not assigned in any ministry.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by guysis(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi please you'll do well to use your good offices while working in conjunction with nyesom to ensure that the port Harcourt mono rail project is completed.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by onatisi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thank GOd for giving liar Mohammed the information ministry. As from now on we should stop hearing senseless imbecilic statements and comments from Femi adeshina and garba shehu. Now the igwe kabiesi of original propaganda and lies will Starr doing what he knows best to do.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Divinehenrich:
But going by the post, some ministers were not assigned in any ministry.
they will be designated as time goes on.all I want is to the government to start working at full capacity not the below average capacity that buhari is presently performing

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by clusay(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bros presido. Waitin hapun to MINES N STEEL NW? Haba
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by benitwater(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!! NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!
Amen IJN.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by saintmark88(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Why is a single person holding 3 offices while others are just ministers of Adamawa, Gombe, Edo etc.?

Is this the best use of human resources?[/size]
l

Ur constitution says one minister from each state....thts y

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ajepako(f): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm not Buhari's fan, but the distribution of port folio is ok

Ameachi: Transport, (good)
Fashola (Works, power,housing) : Excellent
Lie Muhammed : Information: extremely poor

I think south got a fair deal..

So far..
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by nicholasis(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice on there Mr presido
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Divinehenrich(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
onatisi:
they will be designated as time goes on.all I want is to the government to start working at full capacity not the below average capacity that buhari is presently performing
I wish the present govt well as the work towards the betterment of the common man.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by totorimi: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
One government comes and create more ministries and parastatal and call it opportunity to reach out to the needing sectors of the economy and then another government comes and closes down the ministries and call it cost cutting measure.
At the end whose money whose time is wasted, of course the tax payers money. I just know that this is a country that has no direction everybody comes to do their own and satisfy their greed. What is our short, mid and long term goal that every in coming government must pursue, none.
Wht plans are in place to drive the economy and diversify our revenue lines for the next 50 years. None. What policies and plans do we have for our children and children children yet unborn for the next 100 years none.

I am sick and tired of this one step forward two steps backward in the name of cost cutting measures. What informed the creation of those ministries in the first place. Now we have jobless ministers without portfolios wont they be paid from tax payers funds who bears the brunt of this idle men.

This government needs to get their acts together fast mehn.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Opynion: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
WECUM TO EARTH OUR ANGELIC MINISTER

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Divinehenrich:
I wish the present govt well as the work towards the betterment of the common man.
the success of Nigeria is what is paramount to everyone of us irrespective of our different political party affiliations. Choosing a good team is one thing allowing them to perform and do their job is another. I hope buhari allows the credible competent ppl in this cabinet the free hand to perform their tasks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.