Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (217491 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Temysteve(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
nnachidav:
I missed out.
u mean buhari omitted ur name? Dnt worry, u'll be given minister of 'WARDER'

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by samopeyemi: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
I do not envy the finance minister......
I hope she is ready for the job....
She must have acquired some training and experience at PwC/finance commissioner in Ogun state. Hope she will be able to cope with this her new role. A lot is surely on her.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by chicobaddest(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
This one wey fashola be minister of power meaning sey nepa bill go increase....good one my great president PMB
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by str8talk1: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
20 Ministers(& Ministries) and 5 Ministers of State. The rest r spectators.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by permanentgrace(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice portfolio there for Usani Usani. Let me begin to go collect my own share of the national cake. I've been cheated alot all the while, now my recovering moment.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by permanentgrace(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ttalk:
To whom much is expected to him much is given. Fashola representing hard working people. This is a sign of preparing him for presidency position if he perform in this onerous task, of which i know he will not disappoint.

Fashola my mentor, carry go

That time, that is before he (Fashola) becomes the president, the biafrans wont be part of Nigeria again.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by DominoK(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mehn! Is like nairaland would gives some important post here to some nairalander here for their consistency!! I think first person I recomend is lalaclastila for a post president! Guys what did u think?
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by NovusHomo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
funmzy101:
Se na only Mr Fashola dey this country ni?

No, there is also funmzy101.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by salbis(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Why is a single person holding 3 offices while others are just ministers of Adamawa, Gombe, Edo etc.?

Is this the best use of human resources?[/size]
Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa) FCT minister.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by 36STATES: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=18pt]4. Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of Power, Works and Housing

AT LAST IM ALMOST CERTAIN WE WILL SEE IMPROVEMENT IN THE POWER SECTOR
[/size]

Bola Ige said the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by unbeat007(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
sursur:
an average igbo man can never represent the interest of the whole nation, is either he is representing his family or his fellow biafrauds
must everything be Between Nigeria and biafraa? just an advice for minister with an important post and you are here talking about Igbo and Biafra.
so you are now saying that other parts should not expect anything from that ministry?

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Divinehenrich(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
onatisi:
the success of Nigeria is what is paramount to everyone of us irrespective of our different political party affiliations. Choosing a good team is one thing allowing them to perform and do their job is another. I hope buhari allows the credible competent ppl in this cabinet the free hand to perform their tasks.
I concur with your statement. Thanks
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
36STATES:

Bola Ige said the same thing.

Fashola no talk anything..na me talk am...and i still maintain that there will be great positive change...Fashola is known for results

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Etruth: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
rusher14:
We know who is going to draw up a list of why portfolios were not well distributed.

Watch out!!
Are you referring to Nairaland Wailer-in-chief, T**yeb*rcan*sta ?

4 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by philemonemenike(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
some have name of minister and the name of their state but no name of what the are ministry...... abeg Oo help me check am
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by KINGDAV2015(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari's anti North agenda with all juicy ministries to the South.

Wailing wailers say your mind....
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ril19(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'M SURPRISED PEOPLE HERE AREN'T COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OUTRAGEOUS MERGER OF THOSE CRUCIAL OFFICES. IT IS SO NOT COOL TO ME. I MEAN IT'S COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
It was fun watching it live..

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria! cheesy
Ode! Where's d fun in watching a bunch of old, pot-bellied, power-hungry folks mapping out strategies for "thiefing" our money?
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by STARGREEN(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats to them wishing them wisdom to exceed their targets
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi & Fashola have just been given charge of the same apparati they used to siphon money from their states, albeit on a national level.

All they need do is scale down their markups. They can continue using the same proxies, the same contractors.

Buhari is an old man, abeg.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Omotayor123(f): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
MaysFinest:
Ode! Where's d fun in watching a bunch of old, pot-bellied, power-hungry folks mapping out strategies for "thiefing" our money?
Go and hug transformer since you are so Pained. People like you who never see the bright side of situations are not needed.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Jyde81: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Buhari is not ready to work or make a difference. Buhari should have handle power or agriculture than pursuing petroleum. Criminal. APC SCAM.
Please keep quiey jare....Just criticizing for criticizing sake
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by engrjoe(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Minister 17 and 27 though. Seems they re gonna be sharing portfolio.

And those without portfolio are gonna be Wht as ministers?

Minister by position.......I wish them well as they work diligently.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by sauceEEP(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2015
PMB has confirmed with this appointment that he's for everybody and for nobody. Atleast southerners got juicy ministries unlike northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Go and hug transformer since you are so Pained. People like you who never see the bright side of situations are not needed.
Bright side of situations such as spending my valuable time watching corrupt politicians on TV? Bitch u crazy or sumfin? #in d meantime, 2 more cubes of sugar for my tea please..
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by billyG(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
FILEBE:

you be fooooool! EDDIOT of the highest order. Must you tribalise everything? You think you are catching fun with alll these stupid things you are saying abi? Don't know how old you are to know your history and what tribalism could cause. Keep saying nonsense o. Idiot.
U are d biggest fool!yur tribemen is made a minister u complain,if he was not gvn port folio u still wail like a pig,instead of jobless fool like u 2 use this oppurtunity 2 get a job frm him,u are holling like a shiit-eating Baboon.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by FILEBE(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
billyG:

U are d biggest fool!yur tribemen is made a minister u complain,if he was not gvn port folio u still wail like a pig,instead of jobless fool like u 2 use this oppurtunity 2 get a job frm him,u are holling like a shiit-eating Baboon.
what is this one saying?
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by mightguy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Seriously yoruba people are confused they don't know what they want. Ambode who everybody was hyping then is now yoruba worst enemy simply because one man gave an order Chai. Yorubas are moose. Tufia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.