Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (5916 Views)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / APC Battle Royale | ACN, CPC Factions In Do-or-die For National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=14pt][b]what nonsense?

what rubbish?

See my fellow Nigerian youths, arguing which tribe got better Ministries,

then tomorrow you will be parading yourselves as Graduates, FOOLS!!!

Our politicians have used we youths and dumped us, using tribalism as their strongest ally while we are their foot soldiers..

take alook at this thread, would Kemi Adeosun give you Yoruba fools money? the answer is no

would Kachichuckwu give you Igbo Fuel for 20 Naira

Relax bro.
This thread doesnt in any way affect my daily business.
It's just a way to unwind.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by vladimiros: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

Relax bro.
This thread doesnt in any way affect my daily business.
It's just a way to unwind.

Unwind by attacking your own southern brothers while the North prepares an agenda to rule for the next 20 years?

which kin unwind be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

ntooorrrrr

It's the turn of ibos to enjoy the crumbs.

Meanwhile, Ekweremadu is struggling for recognition as DSP while Yorubas are cruising with nos 2,3,6,Senate Chief Whip and House Leader.

ibos are truely worthless slaves.

Shame!

Why are u dragging fulani settlers to be Yoruba people grin grin grin
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Qelvin(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
vladimiros:

Unwind by attacking your own southern brothers while the North prepares an agenda to rule for the next 20 years?

which kin unwind be that?
the guy is daft, and please we are not "brothers" with this people, there is a reason we are separated by the long iron steel of a bridge and rivers...for all its worth there was nothing really substantial in the ministerial positions when the best part of offices have gone to the Northerners,yet Igbos who voted the least for Buhari didn't do badly sef(7 ministers in total), at least we enjoyed nearly all the juicy positions in the previous administration so its only fair others enjoy too while it last...''chop I chop'' is the new Nigerian mantra.

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by mikolo80: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Udmaster:
shut up.
Dr. Okechukwu Enelamah from ABIA STATE.
the New Minister Of TRADE, INVESTMENT and INDUSTRY.
Ministry Of Trade, Industry and Investment controls all the Foreign Investments, All Markets, Import and Export, Industries, generates both FIRS and National IGR, Economic Relationship between Nigeria and Other Nations, Establishment and Management of Government Owned Industries etc.

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha see consoling. you de make yourself happy ba
you forget how aganga became a nobody the minute he was banished to this portfolio
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by mikolo80: 1:31am On Nov 12, 2015
truefact:
Op, you have just confirmed what we have always say.
Diabolical yorubas are willing tools in the hand of their northern masters. Fetish yorubas plays 2nd fiddle to their masters.

Yorubas are nothing without the northerners.
Yorubas can't stand on their own.

You yoruba clowns should always know igbos don't play 2nd fiddle to illiterates. ....

Always always remember, if Nigeria is about yorubas and igbos, yorubas will never come close. And if Nigeria is about igbos and hausa fulanis, hausa fulanis will never come close

Igbos are fighting in multiple fronts, yoruba and hausa fulanis plus their neighboring sabos
is better than you that is last fiddle.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:
Having seen/heard/read the ministerial list, there is no doubt Yorubas have bagged most of the 'juiciest' ministerial portfolios.

Of the 7 Yoruba ministers presented, 6 of them got substantive and 'juicy' ministerial portfolios while the 7th is a minister of state in a very sensitive/key ministry.

One of them has even made history by bagging 3 substantive portfolios at the same time.

They are:

1. Kemi Adeosun - Finance

2. Babatunde Fashola - Power/Works/Housing - Great, Epic! As in? What's PMB thinking?

3. Kayode Fayemi - Solid Minerals

4. Isaac Adewole - Health

5. Shittu - Communication

6. Lai Mohammed - Information

7. Omoleye Daramola - State, Niger Delta.

No doubt, all I can say is congratulations to Tinubu and the entire Yoruba ethnic nationality. Our efforts at bringing about the much desired change in govt has paid off once again just like it paid off when we emerged numbers 2, 3 and 6 in the order of precedence. And in addition to that the Senate Chief Whip position and House Leader position.

To all the my ibo brothers who have been wailing 'used and dumped' , 'Yorubas are slaves' etc at we Yorubas, all I can say is 'ndo'.

Between 2011 and 2015, ibos held sway at the expense of Yorubas. Today, the tide had turned in our favour.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, ibos will NEVER measure up to we Yorubas. You will only die trying.

Nigeria is jointly owned by we Yorubas and the northerners. No more, no less.

If I say ibos are slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra, nobody should crucify me.

I'll like to hear from the loud-mouthed, empty chest-beating ibo crew as follows:

chukwudi44
freeglobe
onenaira
pazienza
chessboard
victorciza
ekafine the housegirl from Akwa Ibom
ifeness
ecoterrors
dialfa
xtrorse the rodent
sunnyb0b0
eurobomber
keneking
Emekamex
chuna1985
Malawian
tonychristopher

This is the time to stand your ground in the face of humiliation rather than run abstain from Nairaland for some days with your tails tucked between your legs like petrified dogs.

Believe you me, I have nothing against ibos. I am only responding to their 5/6-month long wailing on how Yorubas have been 'used and dumped' by their 'abokki masters' in their deluded minds and world of fantasy.

Up Tinubu!
Up PMB!!
Up Yorubas!!!
Up Nigeria!!!!

One love.

Please, can you post a picture of your father's house or your village as at 1999 when OBJ took office? I am very sure it has not changed since then. OBJ was president for 8 years, but it took the help of Jonathan to repair Lagos - Abeokuta Expressway for your people, why do you now think that because you have ministers then your life has changed? Okay, I forgot that Fashola shared part of the N73m for e-mail address or website with you.

Stop FOOOOLING yourself my friend. It is only in third world countries that you hear of minister of power or housing or road. In advanced world, provision of road or electricty is municipal mayor's job. Ask the Mayor of Toronto what he is talking about, not locomotives or how to make electricty available. Wake up brother, travel out of your local village and see life differently and not come on NL to parade your ignorance and sing ethnic jingoism.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by DaBullIT(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2015
grin Slaves and crumbs better than outcasts with no crumbs let it pepper you from now reach tomorrow , idonbloodykia
chuna1985:

Ur not just a slave, ur a contented slave.

Buhari already claimed the whole spoils n left crumbs for u. From Senate president to Speaker house of reps to ALL then important posts.

Ur getting 5 positions here n ur screaming. Buhari can still reshuffle those ministers n give out portfolios to whom he likes.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin Slaves and crumbs better than outcasts with no crumbs let it pepper you from now reach tomorrow , idonbloodykia

All normal Nigerians have long known that igbos are very indifferent wen it comes to who leads this country. All we are interested in is that our business fairs very well. Web have been sidelined for over 40 years leadership wise, but our region remains the most developed in the country ..

U cried for years that GEJ marginalized u even though prior to his leadership, a Yoruba man ruled Nigeria forn8 good years.

We will keep prospering until further notice, Yoruba n Hausa can only become more jealous.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by tonychristopher: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:
Having seen/heard/read the ministerial list, there is no doubt Yorubas have bagged most of the 'juiciest' ministerial portfolios.

Of the 7 Yoruba ministers presented, 6 of them got substantive and 'juicy' ministerial portfolios while the 7th is a minister of state in a very sensitive/key ministry.

One of them has even made history by bagging 3 substantive portfolios at the same time.

They are:

2. Babatunde Fashola - Power/Works/Housing - Great, Epic! As in? What's PMB thinking?

No doubt, all I can say is congratulations to Tinubu and the entire Yoruba ethnic nationality. Our efforts at bringing about the much desired change in govt has paid off once again just like it paid off when we emerged numbers 2, 3 and 6 in the order of precedence. And in addition to that the Senate Chief Whip position and House Leader position.

To all the my ibo brothers who have been wailing 'used and dumped' , 'Yorubas are slaves' etc at we Yorubas, all I can say is 'ndo'.

Between 2011 and 2015, ibos held sway at the expense of Yorubas. Today, the tide had turned in our favour.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, ibos will NEVER measure up to we Yorubas. You will only die trying.

If I say ibos are slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra, nobody should crucify me.

I'll like to hear from the loud-mouthed, empty chest-beating ibo crew as follows:

chukwudi44
freeglobe
onenaira
pazienza
chessboard
victorciza
ifeness
ecoterrors
dialfa
xtrorse the rodent
sunnyb0b0
eurobomber
keneking
Emekamex
chuna1985
Malawian
tonychristopher

This is the time to stand your ground in the face of humiliation rather than run abstain from Nairaland for some days with your tails tucked between your legs like petrified dogs.

Believe you me, I have nothing against ibos. I am only responding to their 5/6-month long wailing on how Yorubas have been 'used and dumped' by their 'abokki masters' in their deluded minds and world of fantasy.

Up Tinubu!
Up PMB!!
Up Yorubas!!!
Up Nigeria!!!!

One love.

Square pegs in a round holes
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Lai Mohammed is a fulani northerner, just like Saraki

Is that so?

I didn't know o.

It means Amaechi is Ikwere and Kachikwu is Anioma.

Ode!
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are u dragging fulani settlers to be Yoruba people grin grin grin

Fulani settlers?
You are so 'bright'.
Oya clap for yourself.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Qelvin:

the guy is daft, and please we are not "brothers" with this people, there is a reason we are separated by the long iron steel of a bridge and rivers...for all its worth there was nothing really substantial in the ministerial positions when the best part of offices have gone to the Northerners,yet Igbos who voted the least for Buhari didn't do badly sef(7 ministers in total), at least we enjoyed nearly all the juicy positions in the previous administration so its only fair others enjoy too while it last...''chop I chop'' is the new Nigerian mantra.

You are a dullard!
You deserve the crumbs though Buhari had strong ibo backers like Okorocha, Onu, Nigige and Amaechi.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
chuna1985:

All normal Nigerians have long known that igbos are very indifferent wen it comes to who leads this country. All we are interested in is that our business fairs very well. Web have been sidelined for over 40 years leadership wise, but our region remains the most developed in the country ..

U cried for years that GEJ marginalized u even though prior to his leadership, a Yoruba man ruled Nigeria forn8 good years.

We will keep prospering until further notice, Yoruba n Hausa can only become more jealous.

Shut up!

Why were ibos thronging Buhari's residence after he was declared winner of the presidential election to apologise to Buhari for not voting him en masse and thereafter beg for appointments?

ibos are prospering, no doubt, but it doesn't mean Yorubas are not prospering more.

This is the first time ibos are finding themselves in opposition and they are already begging to join APC.

Nonsense!!
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!

Why were ibos thronging Buhari's residence after he was declared winner of the presidential election to apologise to Buhari for not voting him en masse and thereafter beg for appointments?

ibos are prospering, no doubt, but it doesn't mean Yorubas are not prospering more.

This is the first time ibos are finding themselves in opposition and they are already begging to join APC.

Nonsense!!

Yoruba lies grin

We have survived with no federal presence n we will survive beyond this administration...We are IGBOS. Deal with it.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

Is that so?

I didn't know o.

It means Amaechi is Ikwere and Kachikwu is Anioma.

Ode!

Of course Amechi is Ikwerre n Kachiukwu is Anioma.

Anioma in igbo language means - Land of beauty.

Ikwerre in igbo language means - U have agreed.

They are both igbos. But if u want to grab them to become indigens of Otitipupa n Ogbonosho, ur very free grin
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by mrgbite(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun.....
grin grin grin grin grin pele o yhibbotic. you must also stop that ya drug "business", baby factory "business" drug counterfeiting "business", piracy "business" ati be be lo... cheesy
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by EternalTruths: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

They are:

chukwudi44
freeglobe
onenaira
pazienza
chessboard
victorciza
ifeness
ecoterrors
dialfa
xtrorse the rodent
sunnyb0b0
eurobomber
keneking
Emekamex
chuna1985
Malawian
tonychristopher

Up Tinubu!
Up PMB!!
Up Yorubas!!!
Up Nigeria!!!!

One love.

That's good

So we can conclude that if Nigeria fails under Buhari, Yorubas are part of the major reason why Buhari's government failed. grin

2 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by ibotic(f): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
mrgbite:

grin grin grin grin grin pele o yhibbotic. you must also stop that ya drug "business", baby factory "business" drug counterfeiting "business", piracy "business" ati be be lo... cheesy

I am telling you the truth my brother..
If it was possible for me to become Yoruba
I would have done so.......like most of my people have...
Nnewi has no business at all.
All I do is setup two by two shop and like my people
I will be claiming zillionaire meanwhile pocket don dry finish
Every time we will be claiming Chukwu abiama like our crazy director
Whose yansh is being filled with Vaseline in prison now
The rest of us are marching like zombies all over the place
Chei.....our suffer is too much.....IPOD youth..
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Malawian(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

They are:

chukwudi44
freeglobe
onenaira
pazienza
chessboard
victorciza
ifeness
ecoterrors
dialfa
xtrorse the rodent
sunnyb0b0
eurobomber
keneking
Emekamex
chuna1985
Malawian
tonychristopher

Up Tinubu!
Up PMB!!
Up Yorubas!!!
Up Nigeria!!!!

One love.
kedu onye bu kwanu anu mpamaa na enye mu nsogbu, na abanyeghi ihe isi ike a onye ndu aturu ahu ha tinyere n'isi ochichi ala na eme ka mfu ugbua?

juicy ko, breast milk ni.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Of course Amechi is Ikwerre n Kachiukwu is Anioma.

Anioma in igbo language means - Land of beauty.

Ikwerre in igbo language means - U have agreed.

They are both igbos. But if u want to grab them to become indigens of Otitipupa n Ogbonosho, ur very free grin

Amaechi is not Igbo.
Kachikwu is not Igbo.

I've met several Ikwere and Anioma people who nearly quarrelled with me for calling them Igbo. I was amazed!

The most recent is Sunday Oliseh who openly declared he is not Igbo.

Nyesom Wike (not Onyesom Nwike) is proving his non Igboness day in day out by denouncing Biafra.

However Lai Mohammed and Bukola Saraki are proud Yorubas from the north central.
They bridge the gap between us and the north.

It's one of the reasons the south can never be united.

And stop changing Kachikwu's name to Kachiukwu to make it Igbo.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

Amaechi is not Igbo.
Kachikwu is not Igbo.

I've met several Ikwere and Anioma people who nearly quarrelled with me for calling them Igbo. I was amazed!

The most recent is Sunday Oliseh who openly declared he is not Igbo.

Nyesom Wike (not Onyesom Nwike) is proving his non Igboness day in day out by denouncing Biafra.

However Lai Mohammed and Bukola Saraki are proud Yorubas from the north central.
They bridge the gap between us and the north.

It's one of the reasons the south can never be united.

And stop changing Kachikwu's name to Kachiukwu to make it Igbo.

lmfao...Yoruba people n their incessant craze.

No matter how many years u spend trying to prove all those people u mentioned are.not igbos, they won't turn to Yoruba slaves.

ur really a foool, I'm shocked @ ur level of fooooolishness.

I'm out.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by josite: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
maupe:
The taste is in the pudding they say. Though I am of Yoruba extraction, I am not going to gloat over the ministerial positions awarded to my fellow brothers and my big sister Kemi. We should be careful and be cautious with our words, so as not to be eternally disgraced by our so called enemies, if those we have praised let us down. The time to celebrate is not now, in fact in modern politics, there is never a time to celebrate. OP guard your mouth.

noticed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammed Abubakar Distributes 200 Tricycles To IDPs In Bauchi(photos) / Buhari Submits N2.5trn Supplementary Budget To NASS / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.