Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn (33508 Views)

How Do I Unsubscribe From 577 Facebook Easy Subscriotion... / Free Airtime & Data With MTN / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by talk2cash(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello Friends for over 5 months now, i have tried to unsubscribe facebook weekly but they not responding. They keep withdrawing N25 naira every week from my account. i even tried to stop load credit for 3 weeks, once i load credit again, they will start withdrawing from my credit for service am not using...... What is the code or number to use to unsubscribe or stop facebook weekly of N25.
pls help me out to help Stop the Frauds in my account.
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by BrokenTV: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
talk2cash:
Hello Friends for over 5 months now, i have tried to unsubscribe facebook weekly but they not responding. They keep withdrawing N25 naira every week from my account. i even tried to stop load credit for 3 weeks, once i load credit again, they will start withdrawing from my credit for service am not using...... What is the code or number to use to unsubscribe or stop facebook weekly of N25.
Try this
A: To unsubscribe from the
Quick Facebook service, dial
*510*22#
And fill in the necessary informations like your Facebook account and password to deactivate it,
If the problem still persist call their customer care and tell them to deactivate you from their computer.
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by FOLLEY20(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thank u very much. I will try it & see if i can escape from m'thief'n.
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by frankblinkz(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2016
FOLLEY20:
Thank u very much. I will try it & see if i can escape from m'thief'n.
plz bro am havn similar issue too...did d code gvn to u worked and stopped it automaticaly
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by sledge08(m): 2:58am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=talk2cash post=39910300]Hello Friends for over 5 months now, i have tried to unsubscribe facebook weekly but they not responding. They keep withdrawing N25 naira every week from my account. i even tried to stop load credit for 3 weeks, once i load credit again, they will start withdrawing from my credit for service am not using...... What is the code or number to use to unsubscribe or stop facebook weekly of N25.

*662*1*3# dats d magic
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by sledge08(m): 3:05am On Aug 08, 2016
*662*1*3#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by drstainlex: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=sledge08 post=48291073][/quote] thanks
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by drstainlex: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=sledge08 post=48291073][/quote] thanks
Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by aniemaikpe007: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Simple way to unsubscribe from Facebook weekly. Dial *510*22*1#

1 Like

Re: How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn by bravesoul247(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thank you op. They wanna finish me. Tried unsubscribing on my Tecno Camon CX but no way

(1) (Reply)

Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era / How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.