Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine (7394 Views)

MTN Sets Aside N119bn For NCC Fine-thisday / MTN Gets Two Months Extension To Pay NCC Fine / When MTN Decides To Bless Your Weekend Before Weekend - See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Segunjosegs(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
somebody is out to damage MTN's image and dem no help matters for themselves at all well I still make call with my mtn line #zonethings buy for data lailai till Dem repent I no try am mtn repent for the wrath of Nigerians is at hand
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by musicwriter(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beware people!.

With the grammatical errors on those messages, I can tell you for sure they're not coming from MTN. Seems their rivals are capitalizing on their current predicament to paint them bad.
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
musicwriter:
Beware people!.

With the grammatical errors on those messages, I can tell you for sure they're not coming from MTN. Seems their rivals are capitalizing on their current predicament to paint them bad.
Could be true bro. In that case they should absolve themselves from such posts
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by ddjay: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2015
kingdaro:
Could be true bro. In that case they should absolve themselves from such posts
yes i agree,oya mtn answer on this thread.i mean from the mgt and not all those flies called contract staff managed by cockroach companies dat outsource.
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2015
kingdaro:
Got this text today.
so some nigga cant tell the difference between 100,000,000 and 100.000000000
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2015
RealAdewole:
screenshot pls

Here......

Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by abiambo(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Nooo our dear bubu remains baba one chance
nawtibownie:
MTN is the new 'one chance'. cheesy
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by RealAdewole(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2015
BleSSedMee:

Here......
hehehehehe is that #20 or #20,000,000
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by RealAdewole(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2015
BleSSedMee:

Here......
hehehehehe is that #20 or #20,000,000
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2015
BleSSedMee:

Here......
Nawa for you o! That's twenty naira now. Not twenty million naira.
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Vannywealth:
Nawa for you o! That's twenty naira now. Not twenty million naira.

Oga if u say so.... #NaWaForYouO
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
kingdaro:
Got this text today.
Chairman, no dey lie giv us joor! U said u got d SMS frm MTN by 2:34pm but u posted it by 2:32pm.. Ermm.. Bros, I don't mean to poke nose, but hw is that possible? *Chewing bitter kola*
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
mtn na theif,they hv bn socking my moni,i go recharge ,they go thiefam,even my enemy,i no go advisam to migrate to beta talk,onyinye weta isi ma were isi.

Mtn vs apc who scam pass
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Tolulove26: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by rahman25: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
nikkiking:
@op.....you and lie Mohammed who sabi lie pass

I work with mtn n and we don't send such dump massage to any of our customers.

That's violation and abuse of customers.
My friend if you don't know what to say you better keep shut, i just received the same message now. because they want to pay fine now my money must be part of the money to pay the fine? My friend park well. I will surely add to their problem by sending email to consumer right at NCC.
The era of rubbish customer service is over. PMB will surely deal with you people if you try to siphon Nigerians
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Idydarling(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2015
I think say na me alone see am o. I don die be that.
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Prymestrr(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2015
nikkiking:

Abeg park well jare... U don't send such "massage" says who? Almost all mtn subscribers r receiving d useless messages. Mtn is busy stealing from n abusing customers n u r here talking trash.

Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by bufness(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by danton(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]One chance eh....out of sort
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Annapecky(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
nikkiking:

Wel al of u shuld go 4 conselling nd proper screenin cos i tink ur enemies gat an insid person dat do al those job....jobs lyk takin away my airtym 4 no reason
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by nikkiking(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Annapecky:
Wel al of u shuld go 4 conselling nd proper screenin cos i tink ur enemies gat an insid person dat do al those job....jobs lyk takin away my airtym 4 no reason
tongue grin
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by murphyjyde(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mine is more dan 3 times a day...... they av been sending me dis same message since 2days now
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by murphyjyde(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
murphyjyde:
Mine is more dan 3 times a day...... they av been sending me dis same message since 2days now
Re: When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine by Emman93(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
They have finished my friend credit, please who know how to stop this. I stumble here through Google search to know the solution to this.or I am gonna sue mtn for breaching her privacy. what the hell is this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Ascend Mate P7 Phone. / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) / What Does GSM Termination Really Mean And Is It Feasible In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.