Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (126838 Views)

Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by jaybee(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Even Tompolo and Biafran War Ships, are under the purview of Amaechi's Ministry! grin grin grin

Please make Una forgive me, I didnt add,

1. Federal Road Safety Commission

2. VIO

Sorry sir, not VIO

VIOs are parastatals of respective state ministries.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by jaybee(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Even Tompolo and Biafran War Ships, are under the purview of Amaechi's Ministry! grin grin grin

Please make Una forgive me, I didnt add,

1. Federal Road Safety Commission

2. VIO

Sorry sir, not VIO

VIOs are parastatals of respective state ministries.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
scarr:

Very annoying stupid something, in 2015, over 50 years of independence and we are being promised "Repairs".
At this rate, our first real space exploration would be in my 4th generation
Lol grin grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
dayo23:
It under Wike sir
bad guy cheesy
Nah because say Wike nah retired tout?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by yjgm(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2015
The transporter

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by AprokoMan: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents and the entire Yoruba race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.