Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Make Money With Just A Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Just A Laptop (11074 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? / How to Make Money With eCommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys I'm Brian...

I just got admission this year and as I'm starting school ..
I'm thinking of a business to do that will bring me cash so I can use to help myself ...I don't wanna depend solely on my parent because they have my siblings also to pay for ...

I need a business that is student friendly... I wanna make money with my laptop ...mobile phone, modem and possibly camera ....those are the main gAdgets I have ..

Please don't suggest blogging because we have millions of it and its hard making money from it ...

Please suggest any good business for me thanks ....one that will still give me time to study ..

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by tripplephi: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
i have 10 businesses you can do with your lapi and they are LEGIT, i only do 6 of them because am a graduate and i aint jobless, so i can help and send ONLY you only ONE of the BUSINESS COMPLETE KIT for absolutely NOTHING, ITS FREE O, I NO FIT CHARGE YOU. SO CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM. CHEERS

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by sconp: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
tripplephi:
i have 10 businesses you can do with your lapi and they are LEGIT, i only do 6 of them because am a graduate and i aint jobless, so i can help and send ONLY you only ONE of the BUSINESS COMPLETE KIT for absolutely NOTHING, ITS FREE O, I NO FIT CHARGE YOU. SO CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM. CHEERS
I sent you a pm.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by JohnNgene: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
1) You could type students projects, show it to them for corrections, then they can pay you for only typing and editing. Or you charge them extra to print it at a business centre for them

2) If you have passion for music, download a DJ application on your laptop and become a DJ at lodge parties, departmental/faculty events or school shows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Bigdreams(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bulk sms business is a business you can do part time.

Please, click the link in my signature to read indepth about it.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
I use Forex trading to pay tuition fees of €7000+ that's #1,450,000 when i first get to Europe. But, you need d knowledge. I wish you well
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by tonytony208(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
fados4sure:
I use Forex trading to pay tuition fees of €7000+ that's #1,450,000 when i first get to Europe. But, you need d knowledge. I wish you well

Can you give your strategy here? Or should I pm you? I need heads up on that badly.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2015
tripplephi:

Thanks what's your WhatsApp number
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2015
JohnNgene:
1) You could type students projects, show it to them for corrections, then they can pay you for only typing and editing. Or you charge them extra to print it at a business centre for them

2) If you have passion for music, download a DJ application on your laptop and become a DJ at lodge parties, departmental/faculty events or school shows.

Nice idea ...thanks but I'm not good at both
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Bigdreams:
Bulk sms business is a business you can do part time.

Please, click the link in my signature to read indepth about it.

Thanks.

Thanks I'll check it out
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Dextra:
Dear Brian,
Join me at http://www.massivegold.com/id/mimshack25
and discover amazing method to earn income even while you are sleeping.
It's Legitimate. I have proof of income which I can show to you.
reply to me at dextra25@yahoo.com

I'll give it a try although I don't like all those making money while sleeping stuff
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2015
fados4sure:

I heard its very hard to do ....
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2015
braintext:

I heard its very hard to do ....
That's the truth... But, you need a good strategy, discipline and be able to control your emotion...
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2015
tonytony208:

Can you give your strategy here? Or should I pm you? I need heads up on that badly.
Am sorry i don't reply pm. Kindly post your questions here
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 12:59am On Nov 12, 2015
fados4sure:

That's the truth... But, you need a good strategy, discipline and be able to control your emotion...

It's kinda hard to study it...how did you learn yours ?...I like things that are challenging but profitable
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Karlebolu(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2015
If you're serious about Forex then visit www.babypips.com/school to start learning.

On the other hand, why don't you try programming or graphics design?

Or you could work on freelancer and other freelancing websites or sell gigs on fiverr?

Or you could do mini importantion?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Bigdreams(m): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2015
braintext:

Thanks I'll check it out

You are welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Ibenuel: 4:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Do you know you can make extral pay on your normal activities like facebook,twitter, google, linkedin, etc. You can earn even when at sleep. I bought the e-book for seven thousand but i will give you for free. Drop em address

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by tonytony208(m): 4:58am On Nov 12, 2015
fados4sure:

Am sorry i don't reply pm. Kindly post your questions here

OK, can you give your strategy here?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by miqos02(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2015
following
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2015
braintext:

It's kinda hard to study it...how did you learn yours ?...I like things that are challenging but profitable
One on one training in the year 2008.. You can imagine someone with 7yr experience

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
tonytony208:

OK, can you give your strategy here?
Are you into Forex?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by seoxpert(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Invest only N1,300 on 1k-daily.com and receive N1,000 for the rest of your life for as many that signup under you.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by OpenHeaven2me(f): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Download my free report on how to make 100k monthly selling Tokunbo laptop @ www.laptopswap..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by iscbaba: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
braintext:
Hi guys I'm Brian...

I just got admission this year and as I'm starting school ..
I'm thinking of a business to do that will bring me cash so I can use to help myself ...I don't wanna depend solely on my parent because they have my siblings also to pay for ...

I need a business that is student friendly... I wanna make money with my laptop ...mobile phone, modem and possibly camera ....those are the main gAdgets I have ..

Please don't suggest blogging because we have millions of it and its hard making money from it ...

Please suggest any good business for me thanks ....one that will still give me time to study ..

Thanks
we can
mentor you on how to be a successful bulksms and Data SME reseller.
Www.egoldsms.com
Www.cheapxmx.com
58C88D10.BBM.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by ELGREF(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibenuel:
Do you know you can make extral pay on your normal activities like facebook,twitter, google, linkedin, etc. You can earn even when at sleep. I bought the e-book for seven thousand but i will give you for free. Drop em address
jaadek92@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by BabaGodwins: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibenuel:
Bro pls, it will be very much appreciated if u can send me too sir thanks....babagodwins@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by BabaGodwins: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
fados4sure:

One on one training in the year 2008.. You can imagine someone with 7yr experience
Bro im into binary, can u help on this too sir?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
BabaGodwins:
Bro im into binary, can u help on this too sir?
What kind of help please?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by avizk: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibenuel:
pls bros kindly send to me too babsuntech2@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hence you have a camera you can start taking snap shots of students and getting paid for that. You can also offer to type students assignments and projects. The project typing will always be in demand as far as there are final year students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Among Candidates For World Bank President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.