Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Make Money With Just A Laptop - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Just A Laptop (11058 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? / How to Make Money With eCommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by godsonanaba111(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pls i need your help. Who could introduce to business that i can do with my laptop. Just to earn some money to help my wife godsonanaba111@yahoo.com. pls i realpy need help
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Valwezzy: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibenuel:
Do you know you can make extral pay on your normal activities like facebook,twitter, google, linkedin, etc. You can earn even when at sleep. I bought the e-book for seven thousand but i will give you for free. Drop em address

I'm interested bro.
Would be glad if you can email me the e-book.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Valwezzy: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
tripplephi:
i have 10 businesses you can do with your lapi and they are LEGIT, i only do 6 of them because am a graduate and i aint jobless, so i can help and send ONLY you only ONE of the BUSINESS COMPLETE KIT for absolutely NOTHING, ITS FREE O, I NO FIT CHARGE YOU. SO CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM. CHEERS

I'm interested bro.

Can I send my email address via pm because of scammers?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Hilarious1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi Ibenuel, please your assistance is also neded here. hilaryonyejekwe@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
godsonanaba111:
Pls i need your help. Who could introduce to business that i can do with my laptop. Just to earn some money to help my wife godsonanaba111@yahoo.com. pls i realpy need help

What challenges is your wife going through?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by tonytony208(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
fados4sure:

Are you into Forex?

Yes am interested in forex. Will you help drop the strategy here?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by greatzema: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
BabaGodwins:

Bro pls, it will be very much appreciated if u can send me too sir thanks....babagodwins@gmail.com
samehere too.. please tobifanihun@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
tonytony208:

Yes am interested in forex. Will you help drop the strategy here?
You didn't answered my question. Are you into Forex?
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by tonytony208(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
fados4sure:

You didn't answered my question. Are you into Forex?

Yes, demo trading
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Karlebolu:
If you're serious about Forex then visit www.babypips.com/school to start learning.

On the other hand, why don't you try programming or graphics design?

Or you could work on freelancer and other freelancing websites or sell gigs on fiverr?

Or you could do mini importantion?

That forex trading requires much time to learn and practice..

I made a mistake ...I should had learned programming and graphics design when I was at home ...I'll see if there'll be space to learn it in school ...

What's freelancing ...

I'm considering going into the importation business
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Ibenuel:
Do you know you can make extral pay on your normal activities like facebook,twitter, google, linkedin, etc. You can earn even when at sleep. I bought the e-book for seven thousand but i will give you for free. Drop em address

Briansylvanus@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
Hence you have a camera you can start taking snap shots of students and getting paid for that. You can also offer to type students assignments and projects. The project typing will always be in demand as far as there are final year students.

I'll try that although I'm not fast at typing
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
balito666:
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND
POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2349039645112 OR call our agent in united kingdom (UK) +447937425133
info. illuminati.templeground@gmail.com
Are you a business man or woman, political,
musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,
join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you
choose to live in this world and also get
10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000
USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own
choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream
tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your
bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now
+2349039645112 or call our agent in united kingdom (UK) +447937425133 send your
e-.
mail to
info.illuminati.templeground@gmail.com for
immediately initiation.New members registration
is now open online,.,.,............

No trolling please
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2015
braintext:

I'll try that although I'm not fast at typing
I was like u too, but nobody taught me how to type, I learnt it myself and even became faster. One thing with computer is that the more you familiarise yourself with it, the better you become. So you can start from somewhere and before u know you will become a pro.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
braintext:
Hi guys I'm Brian...

I just got admission this year and as I'm starting school ..
I'm thinking of a business to do that will bring me cash so I can use to help myself ...I don't wanna depend solely on my parent because they have my siblings also to pay for ...

I need a business that is student friendly... I wanna make money with my laptop ...mobile phone, modem and possibly camera ....those are the main gAdgets I have ..

Please don't suggest blogging because we have millions of it and its hard making money from it ...

Please suggest any good business for me thanks ....one that will still give me time to study ..

Thanks

Contact me on whatsapp +2348144325995. i have business you can start with just N4,000 and be making reasonable money without disturbing your school work.
Peace.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
braintext:

I made a mistake ...I should had learned programming and graphics design when I was at home ...I'll see if there'll be space to learn it in school ...

What's freelancing ...

Importation is good. that is what i use in sending myself to school.
check my signature, i customized crest badges and wristbands for different department and faculty in different school in the state i school and i also have the opportunity of doing wristband for Fayemi in 2014 election in ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

Importation is good. that is what i use in sending myself to school.
check my signature, i customized crest badges and wristbands for different department and faculty in different school in the state i school and i also have the opportunity of doing wristband for Fayemi in 2014 election in ekiti state.

Wow nice ...is the wrist band printing student friendly

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by braintext(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

I was like u too, but nobody taught me how to type, I learnt it myself and even became faster. One thing with computer is that the more you familiarise yourself with it, the better you become. So you can start from somewhere and before u know you will become a pro.

Thanks ...I'll practice typing more frequently

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by stano2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
well I was like you but am into networking now, and it pays well..just you and your laptop in your room..no stress
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by nuraindeen(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Send the report to me as well bro. Myatm2012@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by nuraindeen(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Send the report to me as well bro. Myatm2012@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by chimzyblack(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
stano2:
well I was like you but am into networking now, and it pays well..just you and your laptop in your room..no stress
pls how does this networking work, because I'm really interested in it.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by fasty: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Valwezzy:

I'm interested bro.
Thanks in anticipation.
Valwezzy:

I'm interested bro.
Thanks in anticipation.
I will be glad to be enlightened on these... Herkolerm@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by tjaft(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ibenuel:

pls i dont mind the free report too tologbonshetosin@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Register with Naija's fastest paying-out bookmaker and make lots of money this christmas!!Fat odds,Sound customer service,Fast payout!!Click here to join MERRYBET http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by FAIRALL(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do you know you can make extral pay on your normal activities like facebook,twitter, google, linkedin, etc. You can earn even when at sleep. I bought the e-book for seven thousand but i will give you for free. pls send to emekacj4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by godly2: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ibenuel:
Abeg my brother make you send for me too.
Kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by iscbaba: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
iv never regreted starting Bulksms biz,im a proud
owner of 2 sites and a major player in the
industry.....i equially sell SME Data and we
mentor newbies. Contact me for free mentorship.
Www.egoldsms.com
Www.cheapxmx.com
58C88D10.BBM.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Karlebolu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
braintext:

What's freelancing ...

@the question, just Google it.
Re: How To Make Money With Just A Laptop by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ibenuel:

I'm interested, Tola4zedon@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Part 2. Entrepreneurship Is A Scam In Nigeria As Well As A Multiplier Of Poverty / First Bank’s Profit Plunges 82% In 2015 / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.