Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy (23878 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Mchayy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Charly Boy also known as Area Fada is back with a long epistle on why the poor are making babies in poverty.

Read what he wrote below.

Go ye into the world be fruitful and multiply, oh! yes that’s what the good book says. However certain people take this literally. They see children as a blessing from God and they view it as their duty to fulfill this prophecy by promoting procreation, rejecting all forms of birth control, including natural family planning.

Children are viewed as a reward from God and the more children one has, the more one has been blessed by God but the big question is, does this put food on the table especially in this hard times?!!

I’m still trying to wrap my head around why the poor have more children when they can’t afford to raise them. And why the rich have fewer children when they can afford to have more. The population demography of any society is vital in Nation building and governments around the world have effected policies to control this growth.
A very good example will be China’s one child per family policy, which has now been upgraded to two. It will be commonsensical to say that people breed their kind this means a rich family is most likely to have rich children, and a poor family, poor children. In Nigeria we have a large majority of low income earners who are multiplying the number of children they have. Children they can not afford to take care of. So wouldn’t it make common sense to say that the less one earns, the less children you should have?

This is one of life’s ironies.

People who are rich and can afford to have more children will not yet those that can not afford it do. Low income spouses spend more leisure time together than families of high income earners. It will be typical in our society today, to see a high income family where both couples are gainfully employed, close work late and get home from a hectic day too tired and stressed to indulge in any intimate act but the lower income earner seem to have more leisure time and less distractions to focus on their love plays with their tomato selling wives. Why is this so?

Breeding children has become a recreational sport for the poor, I feel this is an issue that we all collectively as a society need to address. I use to think that it was mostly in the rural areas that this kind of demography is rampant but that’s not the case, the other day I was shocked to find out that a friend’s security guard who earns 30,000.00 naira monthly has two wives and ten children. Hummmmm, How on earth are they going to survive on that, what type of education, feeding, clothing can he provide for them in today’s Nigeria. Don’t they understand that intimacy between spouses is also an occasion to be savored and pleasurably enjoyed and not just for making babies?

We all need to wake up to the harsh effects that this is having. Government needs to have more enlightenment and sensitization programs that will address this issue. There is a need to inform the populace about the harmful effects of having children that one cannot afford to raise properly. The most obvious aftereffects are when you see children hawking in the street in order to fend for their families. This is not an issue for the government to tackle alone, the private sector also has to join in. The first solution will be circulating constant information about family planning: Due to a range of factors including education and location of living, poor women don’t have access to as many family control measures as richer women so richer women have substantially fewer “unintended” pregnancies than poorer women.
For all my brothers and sisters coping with survival I urge you all to think more about family planning, I know God blesses us with children but we must learn to plan our family according to our means. By the way, I have 9 children but thank God my school fees days are over or else e for hardooooo. So my simple summary today is, cultivate your sperm according to your pocket size. A word they say, is good for the wise.

http://nexthop.com.ng/i-cant-figure-out-why-the-poor-have-more-children-charly-boy/

31 Likes

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
The poor have more time to f*ck/sex their wife unlike d rich who is always on the move to make more money.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by darmys(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=14pt]If man no get money to show. E go get pikin to show grin
[/size]
Hi guys. Do visit my blog
http://www.daminaj.com/

get updated. Upcoming but different
Thanks

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Oluwaruth: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Honestly, i'm yet to figure it out too. Thought i was the only one who thinks about it...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by coldsummer: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
because they take the frustration on the woman and they are not busy so it is very easy to get excited in front and also have time to have mama blessing in the house and Agnes for 11 am quickie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by trishapal(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
It's simply because the poor have no money left to buy condom when konji shows up....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by NinaTohBadt(f): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Because you can't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by naijapips02: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
because sex is the only past time they can afford. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by ikechukwu354(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
lol, but this is simple most poor people are illiterates so kniw nothing like family planning and sometimes so bored that they have no device or gadget to keep dem happy so they use sex... unprotected...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Remyboyhefty(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin ;Dcuz dey are always at home doing nothing. They say an idle mind is the devils work shop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by okonja(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Many poor Nigerians believe God will take care of the children NOT knowing they gotta cut the coat according to the size of their body (Ben Murray Bruce 2015 cool).

When there is no work for any of the partner to do, they would be at home together all time and be bleeping, so having many babies can't be avoided, The money to buy contraceptive/condom is not even available, so tell me why there won't be pregnancy?

I pray the spirit of Laziness get out of them and find something do no matter what

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by clevadani: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Me too
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Dekatron(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fvckk!! Right!!
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by keko14: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
d poor make money in every naming ceremony...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by ochoa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
ain't der fault... They met the system that 'way'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by efilefun(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
A poor man stays home more and the only time he can stop getting depressed is when he's making love. So he does that more and more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by emylesssancta(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahah is simple is because they are poor ofcourse or my people is not
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by darlenese(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
undecided
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by shamecurls(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very true....Poor people re very fertile. Unlike the wealthy and up-to-do ones that you have to pound for 365 days before they get pregnant. Hungry women just conceive once you touch them with your hands alone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by yorke1: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Because that is the only thing they think about...that is their only hobby!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by egift(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Two Major Reasons:
1. The poor man believes the more children he has, the better his chances to have kids that will bring him wealth he never had. He see more children as increasing the odds for future wealth and riches.
2. Too much free time and it is spent mounting his tripod.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by lahips: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by 76Naira(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
The explanation is called "the demographic-economic paradox" and is sadly a universal phenomenon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic-economic_paradox

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by shamecurls(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin

keko14:
d poor make money in every naming ceremony...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
If you must know, Charly, they are investments.

Where you couldn't succeed, one in ten of your children can.
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Sasuwa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Only in the south, a tout like charly boy will be seen as a role model and elder stateman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Eboh4z: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sex is the only form of enjoyment they can afford

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by shamecurls(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Spot-on

lahips:
The poor would definitely have more kids because love making is probably the easiest and most affordable recreational activity they can indulge in, so while the rich have gadgets to play with and money to tour and shop and do other things as recreation, the poor man has to respect himself and stick to what he can afford. This is my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
The poor have more children because they believe one of the kids might grow up to change the family's misfortune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by MrFrigid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Reason is simple, they are always stressed and tensed and from my personal experience,Stress and anxiety can shoot up libido, hence they are always banging and also because sex is a means of deriving satisfaction nd pleasure from their sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by salam4ngy2k2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
cos most of them av tym with there wife while the rich man av tym with ther businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by lmm4real: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na question be that, him no de see how the country be.

While him day fly oversee for holiday me day fly local on top bed with madam.

Close from work no light to watch TV, every where dark but madam is shining, talk true what will come to mind. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto / Laide Bakare's 38th Birthday Party In Pictures / Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.