Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Caught Inside The Booth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caught Inside The Booth (8218 Views)

Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Inside The Booth by valencia25(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by TheMainMan: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by boman2014: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
?
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by SHAMHOOD(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Awon omo wobe
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Smh!
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by kodded(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
May be na film embarassed
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by just2simple: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
tongue some dude can be wicked sha, But where did ths happpen
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by ahnie: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
My dear,its not film tinz...last 2weeks they almost stole my 4mnths baby inside a commercial bus
kodded:
May be na film embarassed
even in asaba now,keke riders are disappearin mysteriously after they are engaged in charter services
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by valencia25(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
My dear,its not film tinz...last 2weeks they almost stole my 4mnths baby inside a commercial buseven in asaba now,keke riders are disappearin mysteriously after they are engaged in charter services
shocked Thank God for your baby's life.
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by ahnie: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
No be small thank God.i was headin to main market to get some stuffs,when we boarded a bus@koka junction.along the line,went i entered i saw an elderly woman sittin close to the entrance,she shifted and i sat down,she told me to giv my baby to her to carry,i pretended as if i didnt hear,she repeated it for like 2*s
valencia25:

shocked Thank God for your baby's life.
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by valencia25(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
No be small thank God.i was headin to main market to get some stuffs,when we boarded a bus@koka junction.along the line,went i entered i saw an elderly woman sittin close to the entrance,she shifted and i sat down,she told me to giv my baby to her to carry,i pretended as if i didnt hear,she repeated it for like 2*s
Glad you obliged.
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by saintikechi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chai !!! Yoruba people and ritual killings. Ɛ√ƐИ ŦĤƐSƐ SMΛĿĿ ß♡YS ?
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
In a society where affluence and not Virtues are celebrated, young minds end at nothing to"Make it."
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
yoloba people again? nawao!
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by nairaman66(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
My dear,its not film tinz...last 2weeks they almost stole my 4mnths baby inside a commercial buseven in asaba now,keke riders are disappearin mysteriously after they are engaged in charter services

Where in asaba are you in? NNPC road or ukpanam rd?
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Osun State? Na them, they wan use am do money ritual. Juju people.
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by ahnie: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Okpanam G.R.A/junuic hostel
nairaman66:

Where in asaba are you in? NNPC road or ukpanam rd?
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by mercielizzie(f): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
See their faces! American dusting powder.

1 Like

Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2015
they should kill these guys...
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by i8sins(m): 3:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by tafabaloo(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by nairaman101: 5:50am On Nov 12, 2015
May they be jailed for life
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2015
ahnie:

Ur story nova finish, Abeg continue am reading it cause I dey always enter Asaba every week o
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by justmenoni: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Nawa oooo
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2015
And somebody said jungle justice is bad?? This guy's will settle the Nigeria police and they will be free by next month to kidnap more people... just that next time, they will be more smart
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by ahnie: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Wen we got to toll gate,after God z good terminal..the passengers started behavin funny.the same woman was still pesterin me to give her my child.i gave her the evil eyes,she started sayin,how z she even sure,that ayam the owner of the child.i was like wtf.i stil kept her quiet.it got to a point,the driver said..hey bae,let the mama hav the child.i dunno who tapped me on my shoulder,but that tap z no ordinary one.he commanded me again,but Allah pass them.i turned and yelled,that no body shud tap me.the driver said,hmmm e b like say,gridlock go dey,make we turn back go pass anoda route take enter onitsha.for my mind i was like...how u want take enter onitsha without makin use of the bridge?abi bus don dey drive ontop water?they branched into the road that led to delta tourist hotel.i started shoutin for help.they stopped the bus,and i came down.
9jaboi8701:
asaba z hot now.

Ur story nova finish, Abeg continue am reading it cause I dey always enter Asaba every week o
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by ahnie: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
In my hood,if you see cars,wey awon boiz of around 22-28yrs dey package eeh,you will be surprised.some are even building houses.and girls are fightin and flockin around them like native tsetse flies.
nairaman101:
May they be jailed for life
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by Maximillian1: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2015
ahnie:
In my hood,if you see cars,wey awon boiz of around 22-28yrs dey package eeh,you will be surprised.some are even building houses.and girls are fightin and flockin around them like native tsetse flies.
most of the guys in that area are G boys
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by 9jaboi8701(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2015
ahnie:
Wen we got to toll gate,after God z good terminal..the passengers started behavin funny.the same woman was still pesterin me to give her my child.i gave her the evil eyes,she started sayin,how z she even sure,that ayam the owner of the child.i was like wtf.i stil kept her quiet.it got to a point,the driver said..hey bae,let the mama hav the child.i dunno who tapped me on my shoulder,but that tap z no ordinary one.he commanded me again,but Allah pass them.i turned and yelled,that no body shud tap me.the driver said,hmmm e b like say,gridlock go dey,make we turn back go pass anoda route take enter onitsha.for my mind i was like...how u want take enter onitsha without makin use of the bridge?abi bus don dey drive ontop water?they branched into the road that led to delta tourist hotel.i started shoutin for help.they stopped the bus,and i came down.

Jesu Christi! Arrrrrhhhh! Thank God for ur life and dat of ur baby o. please stop entering road side transport, alway go to a park. I always tell people.
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by chynergy1(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2015
NA WAO
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by gsalvatore: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
This one na small thing sef...

G-boys wey dey look for 14virgins for rituals organise big party wey even their juju man was present to pick the ones he will use...

Girls full party but virgin no reach 3 sef...

infact....make una bone
Re: Caught Inside The Booth by hayodeyji(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
cry
see the leaders of tomorrow, it's really end time!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood / Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos) / NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.