Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State (1452 Views)

Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos / Reps Attack Senate Over Removal Of Lagos-calabar Railway From 2016 Budget / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by hahn(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
So, I am supposed to go on holiday to PH and I reside at Sagamu, Ogun state and was thinking it would be fun to go via railway since GEJ didn't an excellent work with our trains during his tenure.

Any ideas on how I can go about it, please?
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Contact the new Minister of Transport (and Aviation).
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by Realdeals(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:
So, I am supposed to go on holiday to PH and I reside at Sagamu, Ogun state and was thinking it would be fun to go via railway since GEJ didn't an excellent work with our trains during his tenure.

Don't you have railway at sagamu?
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by wordbank(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wait until Amaechi finish d Monorail

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by Cjrane2: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:

there is a new railway line just built in the atlantic ocean

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by debanj326: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:

The Only Idea is that you should go by IFESINACHI, THE YOUNG SHALL GROW, T.G.M, PEACE MASS TRANSIT, .AGOFURE (G. A. M) e.t.c. I bet you will have fun and Pay More.
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by hahn(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Realdeals:

Don't you have railway at sagamu?

None that I know off
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by hahn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cjrane2:

there is a new railway line just built in the atlantic ocean

Thanks. You're such a life saver grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by hahn(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
debanj326:

The Only Idea is that you should go by IFESINACHI, THE YOUNG SHALL GROW, T.G.M, PEACE MASS TRANSIT, .AGOFURE (G. A. M) e.t.c. I bet you will have fun and Pay More.

Thank you
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by KnowAll(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Take a train to d north and change at kaduna or kafachan and then head south on d eastern route line to Porth harcurt. The problem is i am not sure d eastern route line is funtioning beyond enugu. Check with Nigeria railway corporation at abeokuta which is d nearest station from sagamu.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by laudate: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
KnowAll:
Take a train to d north and change at kaduna or kafachan and then head south on d eastern route line to Porth harcurt. The problem is i am not sure d eastern route line is funtioning beyond enugu. Check with Nigeria railway corporation at abeokuta which is d nearest station from sagamu.

Train services to Abeokuta have been suspended for over 8 months. The railway line at Abeokuta (just like the NRC Office there), is non-functional. The train will only take you as far as Ijoko in Ogun State. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by anonimi: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Given the limited access to information about services in our country, generally speaking, you may be better off asking someone in Abeokuta or better still in Lagos, to check the NRC people there or at the Iddo main station for best route.
Safe Journey!
Happy Adventure!!!
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by tpiadotcom: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
hahn:

as soon as they build it, you can go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Via Railway From Ogun State by hahn(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

as soon as they build it, you can go.

grin

I don die. LOL

I'ma already in PH sha

(1) (Reply)

Firm To Establish Refineries In Ondo, Lagos / Arms Deal: I Got N260m From Jonathan, Not Dasuki – Anenih Tells EFCC / Breaking News!!!!!! Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.