Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

NYSC What Are The Rules Of The Game. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC What Are The Rules Of The Game. (1459 Views)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC What Are The Rules Of The Game. by lmm4real: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
I can't help but wonder what is really going on inside the confines of the various orientation camps located all over the country.
First I got reports that some people where sent home for camp because they where caught making out in bushes,

Secondly I also heard of another case where a boy was caught while sucking a girls breast.

Some said kissing is allowed in their camps others said it is not allowed in theirs.

Reports of some camps allowing coppers to wear their private cloths on Sundays, while others prohibit it.
My question is what are the rules regurding sexual activities on camp, are these rules or regulations written down or just assumed by the camp officials.

What is allowed and what are not.
Would u regard this activities as offences too
Kissing
Romancing
Caressing
Sucking of breast
B J
Hand Jobs
And the likes
U can add urs ooo
Re: NYSC What Are The Rules Of The Game. by Ikeoluwacotez(f): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are You Ashamed of Your Pot Belly and You need a way to get rid of it?
Then Weight loss Package is the Answer!
No side effect and 100% Result guaranteed
You can Contact us on (call) number
kindly follow this trend for more information
https://www.nairaland.com/2729864/how-get-rid-pot-belly
Re: NYSC What Are The Rules Of The Game. by senchibi: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
please do anybody have the cell number of Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi the director general of nysc? A friend needs it for help

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sme Data Recharge Pin Free Training / What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ? / 400 Fake Graduates Infiltrate Nysc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.