Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? (9459 Views)

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / See What This White Girl Wrote About Blacks That Is Trending On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Windhek(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello, I'm Angolan woman and I'm new here. What do you think about blacks from The Americas?

I find a lot of Afro-Brazilians very attractive.

On my last trip to Salvador, it was an excellent experience. You have no idea the amount of handsome men. Afro-Brazilians take care of themselves much more than the Angolan men.

To women from Nairaland, What were your experiences visiting American countries?

I've heard New York has lot of attractive African-Americans too.

Capoeira guys

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Favparis(f): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
They've got 6packs Americans don't cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hawwttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake me up with a bucket of ice grin
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think nothing.

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I think nothing.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U wicked chai!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U wicked chai!!!!!

Lol but they do nothing for me. I have a weird thing for Jamaicans though if we're gonna take it international.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol but they do nothing for me. I have a weird thing for Jamaicans though if we're gonna take it international.
Mine is m crazy for both somolian guys nd ethopian guys i cud die for them
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:

Mine is m crazy for both somolian guys nd ethopian guys i cud die for them

Somalians But most have rat teeth lol. I feel you on the Ethiopians though. They're HOT. I knew one called Teddy & OMG...
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by eyeon(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
They also have slim a.sses with flat chests... Show those ones.

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2015

So what avout the Caucasians?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by kramfonos(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
eyeon:
They also have slim a.sses with flat chests... Show those ones.

Now this is so gay! undecided

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
nbo lo nje capoerireira?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Ginaz(f): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
that's how they will break your heart and leave you like a dirt!

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Somalians But most have rat teeth lol. I feel you on the Ethiopians though. They're HOT. I knew one called Teddy & OMG...

Can i kno the teddy OMG
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by ojun50(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
U sure say no be alaba boys be dis
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian, u should totally marry all these guys.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by eyeon(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
kramfonos:

Now this is so gay! undecided
I'm not.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's not true. I dated one. She doesn't have 'rat teeth' neither does her cousins. tongue

As for "They're Hot" Meeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Windhek dnt worry, some of nairaland females neva travel out frm thr state, nad to talk of d country... cheesy

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:

Can i kno the teddy OMG

Hahaha.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by kramfonos(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
eyeon:
I'm not.

Then why are you interested in sexualizing MEN based on physical attributes?undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
That's not true. I dated one. She doesn't have 'rat teeth' neither does her cousins. tongue

As for "They're Hot" Meeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Well, I don't find Somalian men attractive at all. And yes, they have bad protruding teeth, which they brush using a stick. Maybe you were just fortunate to meet one belonging to a family with good teeth.

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by MrCork: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Windhek:
Hello, I'm Angolan woman and I'm new here. What do you think about blacks from The Americas?

On my last trip to Salvador, it was an excellent experience. You have no idea the amount of handsome men. Afro-Brazilians take care of themselves much more than the Angolan men.

To women from Nairaland, What were your experiences visiting American countries?

Capoeira guys

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha.

grin grin grin grin please na
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by MrCork: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Windhek:

Capoeira guys

..They r gay!! angry

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well if I would go international I like me some latinas cool
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by dovie002(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Look fit, though!
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Windhek(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
that's how they will break your heart and leave you like a dirt!

Maybe it's true but we can't generalize.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Estharfabian, u should totally marry all these guys.
LoL! "grin" Yummy! I would date 'em in An Heartbeat...Buh Marriage? nah! cry They ain't Husband Material...No husbY of mine would dare showcase their chest this way..angry

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by joseph1832(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I don't find Somalian men attractive at all. And yes, they have bad protruding teeth, which they brush using a stick. Maybe you were just fortunate to meet one belonging to a family with good teeth.
Well so do I! Why on earth would I find a somali man attractive when I aint gay

Somali women on the other hand.... gringringrin
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" Yummy! I would date 'em in An Heartbeat...Buh Marriage? nah! cry They ain't Husband Material...No husbY of mine would dare showcase their chest this way..angry

you go born o!
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
lwkmd.. So who is nw d husband material?

Girls: When Does 'toasting' Become Too Long? / Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day?