Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? (9503 Views)

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / See What This White Girl Wrote About Blacks That Is Trending On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by eyeon(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
kramfonos:

Then why are you interested in sexualizing MEN based on physical attributes?undecided
When I say "babe, get your a.ss over here." It doesn't mean get your butto.cks over here.
You are responsible for what you understand.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Windhek:
Hello, I'm Angolan woman and I'm new here. What do you think about blacks from The Americas?

I find a lot of Afro-Brazilians very attractive.

On my last trip to Salvador, it was an excellent experience. You have no idea the amount of handsome men. Afro-Brazilians take care of themselves much more than the Angolan men.

To women from Nairaland, What were your experiences visiting American countries?

I've heard New York has lot of attractive African-Americans too.

Capoeira guys

Hey, Is New York a country? You sound so fake.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Adanya(f): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
I personally like many African American models.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Izegbe(f): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
I love NLF players shocked

Jonas Grey...

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Adanya(f): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Mine is m crazy for both somolian guys nd ethopian guys i cud die for them

Have you had an experience with Somali and Ethiopian men?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Adanya:

Have you had an experience with Somali and Ethiopian men?
No embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Izegbe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Somali and Ethiopian men are cute grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
op what women are the men in your picture looking for?

wives, girlfriends, booty calls or what exactly?

which area in particular?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Izegbe:
Somali and Ethiopian men are cute grin

Couldn't have said it better Myself Ethiopian and Somali men are like perfected black men Nice skin, tall, Sharp features and soft curly hair.

wink
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Izegbe(f): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Puntite:

Couldn't have said it better Myself Ethiopian and Somali men are like perfected black men Nice skin, tall, Sharp features and soft curly hair.

wink

Do you have pics?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Macgreat(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2015
LOL! . . all these ladies be screaming six packs. Hot-hot , forgetting that their boyfriend don't have any.

Most of y'all go marry a one pack (pot belly) dude. cheesy cheesy

A Naija girl with flat Tommy is hard to find, you all should hit the gym asap.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Windhek:
Hello, I'm Angolan woman and I'm new here. What do you think about blacks from The Americas?

I find a lot of Afro-Brazilians very attractive.

On my last trip to Salvador, it was an excellent experience. You have no idea the amount of handsome men. Afro-Brazilians take care of themselves much more than the Angolan men.

To women from Nairaland, What were your experiences visiting American countries?

I've heard New York has lot of attractive African-Americans too.

Capoeira guys

How many you bang?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2015
the op should let us know what they're looking for.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Macgreat:
LOL! . . all these ladies be screaming six packs. Hot-hot , forgetting that their boyfriend don't have any.

I'm sure folks can produce a similar picture for Nigeria. . . . . . . . . . . the guys also like displaying their six packs. . . . . . . . . . . . .

its like that zoolander scene. . . . . . . .
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Izegbe:

Do you have pics?

Yup!

Here are some pictures of Somali men

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Somali men are hands down the most good looking in Africa.

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 2:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Puntite:

are you Somali?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2015
itstpia8:

are you Somali?

No im Kenyan kikyu.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 2:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Puntite:

No im Kenyan kikyu

I don't think a Kenyan would post like this.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 2:30am On Nov 15, 2015
itstpia8:

I don't think a Kenyan would post like this.

Where i live there are tons of hot somali men. They are known to be the most good looking in Nairobi with the best fashion sense.

You dont like?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 2:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Puntite:

Where i live there are tons of hot somali men. They are known to be the most good looking in Nairobi with the best fashion sense.

You dont like?

I'm not here to like or dislike, just clarifying what isn't clear, lolz.

ok, that was sarcasm but aren't you Somali or of Somali ancestry?
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 2:37am On Nov 15, 2015
itstpia8:

I'm not here to like or dislike, just clarifying what isn't clear, lolz.

ok, that was sarcasm but aren't you Somali or of Somali ancestry?

its the truth i am Kikyu not Somali. They are handsome don't you agree

I will post some ethiopian men next!
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Puntite:

its the truth i am Kikyu not Somali. They are handsome don't you agree

I will post some ethiopian men next!

hm, the bolded seems debatable but ok.

the thread is about blacks in the Americas though.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Puntite: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2015
itstpia8:

hm, the bolded seems debatable but ok.

the thread is about blacks in the Americas though.

Is it unusual for a kenyan to admire somali? Im confused!

I know. Someone Asked me to posts pics After i agreed with her so i did.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by itstpia8: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
^cool.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Izegbe(f): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Puntite:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075517_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

This one is very handsome grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Adanya(f): 3:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Puntite:

wink

I find many Somali men attractive, but I think black men from Americans look more masculine than even Cameroonian men. African-Americans, Afro-Brazilians and Dominicans in special.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Izegbe(f): 2:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Macgreat:

Nigerian men should go to gym.
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by MrsChima(f): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2015
What's so special about them
Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Their good.But I'm partial to non American Afro/Black men.I like their accents.But this is because I'm a Afro American woman so for me I don't hear Afro american men's accents.And may I add that it'd be a big plus if they wore their natural textured hair,twists,or dreads with facial hair.

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by darkskingoddess(f): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2015
As you can see, Black men from America are very attractive. I live here and have witnessed the best of the best.

However, I find Black men from everywhere appealing.

Re: What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Macgreat(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Izegbe:

Nigerian men should go to gym.

Ha ha ha. . . . Lazy girl. cheesy

I do my 20-20 every morning and night before bathing. . . works for me , I'm fit! I don't need all that so called packs, its flat enough.

*20 push ups and 20 sit-ups x 2 cheesy

You hear that lady Naija girls saying "men want your backside big, they should know that it comes with a big Tommy too" while their fellow ladies in other countries are rocking flat Tommy and big behind..

Phewwww! get some exercise lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) / You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / 4 Sex Position That Will Make Her Cum Screaming Out Ooooooooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.