Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before (1066 Views)

Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? / NYSC: Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) For Corps Members - See How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Important GEF program who has done it before I need to know what's up, is it a competition program I already got the offer for the training but does that makes me automatically qualified for the loan too please, valid information will be appreciated
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by librangyps(f): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2015
How did you receive the offer of training... via email or phone call...

I applied but no mail from them yet...

To answer your question, your chances of getting the loan is about 80%... the fact that you have been called to the next stage means they find your prospective business viable.

Pls how much did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by michaeladewale: 2:12am On Nov 12, 2015
this link may help you
http://entrepre-news.com/boi-partners-nysc-for-graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/

apparently the 1000 ppl invited for the training programme will be eligible for the loans.

all the best. pls keep us posted

1 Like

Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 12, 2015
librangyps:
How did you receive the offer of training... via email or phone call...

I applied but no mail from them yet...

To answer your question, your chances of getting the loan is about 80%... the fact that you have been called to the next stage means they find your prospective business viable.

Pls how much did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?
I got it by mail and I apply for approximately 1m
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2015
michaeladewale:
this link may help you
http://entrepre-news.com/boi-partners-nysc-for-graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/

apparently the 1000 ppl invited for the training programme will be eligible for the loans.

all the best. pls keep us posted
From that I think so too, I will keep you posted hope, they will let us change the loan price ooo
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by AishyWemsy(f): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Hello,
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by librangyps(f): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
adegbem:

I got it by mail and I apply for approximately 1m

Ok. Goodluck...
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Conner44: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Hi, I followed the link and read about the opportunity. It seems wonderful and exactly something I am interested in. Please what are other requirements for application for the loan for we serving corpers apart from registering a company?
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
The application is already closed
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by ntutu(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hhh
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
I will do that and which region are you doing yours
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by fetrillion(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
I was also shortlisted too.I got d message dis morning via text mesage..08100578790 is my no..I learnt d GEF program starts Nov 18
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Yeah but I think you have to be there by Nov 17 which region are you doing yours
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by fetrillion(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2015
pls is it Nov 17 or 18.. and I learnt we wud be giving transport and feeding allowances..how true is dat.
Re: Important GEF Program Who Has Done It Before by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
fetrillion:
pls is it Nov 17 or 18.. and I learnt we wud be giving transport and feeding allowances..how true is dat.
Arrival is on 17th but programs start by 18th

(1) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch A Time Table... / Bauchi Corps Member Organises Empowerment Seminar For Girls / R.i.p Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.