Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) (39294 Views)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by dre11(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
A 28-year-old Nigerian man has been arrested in the US for shooting a female judge who was handling his theft case.

A 28-year-old Nigerian man, Chimene Onyeri, has been arrested in the United States of America following the shooting of a female Texas State District Judge Julie Kocurek, who was handling a theft case he was involved in, reports Daily Mail.

According to the report, Onyeri had trailed the judge on Friday night as she was returning to her home in Austin and opened fire on her, injuring her extremely.

Onyeri was detained in Austin on suspicion of a recent theft in Louisiana and released on bond when he shot the judge when she was driving home in her SUV.

She was rushed to hospital in a serious condition on Friday and has since been upgraded to a stable condition.

The police say Kocurek had been receiving threats after presiding over controversial cases.

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-man-arrested-for-shooting-female-judge-handling-his-case-in-the-us-id4348280.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by ijustdey: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
what did he hope to achieve by shooting her.....

some people are destined to rot in jail

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NJPot(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
The guy own don finish be that. He is a disgrace to Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular. Igbos are not known to be violent and killers but are reputed for excellence in business, education,sports, entertainment industry and all the good things of life. Even the English nation knows this fact and borrowed a lot of sense from the Igbos including their language. See 25 English words borrowed from Igbo language

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Aminat508(f): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg make una check my signature angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by damton(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Talk of self-inflicted frying pan to fire.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
do not check his name. I repeat do not check his name. all you need to know is that he is a nigerian.. okay? angry

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by looseweight: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rest in jail bro

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by TOMTOM15(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
and some people said kanu shouldn't rot in jail... undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by edenhazard(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=40pt]IS HE AN IGBO OR A BIAFRAN MAN [/size]

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by dejavski(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op please re-edit the title as American man abeg... he doesn't look Nigerian
If it's a case of someone who broke one world record the west would quickly claim him as American. Now that it's crime related they r distancing themselves. angry

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by englishmart(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
the judge was inept and partial. Every fvckup must be dully treated

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by edlion57(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Double wahala for d dead body

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Royalfurnitures: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
He's going to pay for his stupidity

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Demmocrats(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Name Checkers association of Nigeria NCAN grin grin grin

Food served on the table.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
"He committed a crime.... His name. Doesn't matter

That's what I said to my self when I clicked the thread, however upon opening the thread I was overcome by an almost unbearable curiosity to know his name and then his origin. Were He not be my kinsman that he turned out to be I would have been seized by righteous indignation against him and his people, presumably the race that occupies the southwest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Enouwem(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by 4ubootyman: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Name....secession

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by exemen: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
U for no kill d judge nw.... Well... Na fox river u dey go straight....... If u lik go do like micheal Scofield

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Tribalists above me, I just wanna tell you my Auto correct doesn't recognize your Fuckery undecided

That Nigga ain't Nigerian, He's Akata(African American) No sane Nigerian or even Nigerian American would try that _shit

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Your Jail case don long wella Na stone them go take Measure am for you..EWU In #Pete Edoche Voice

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by imperiouxx(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
A true definition of egghead. You shouldn't have thought about shooting.

I saw it on fox news, initially I thought it's just another Americans norms that happens everyday.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by eppysold(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aww..pathetic
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Teeboy22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
see as him head be like coconut

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
'Chimene Onyeri'

Abeg what ethnic group in Nigeria has that name?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by tartar9(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
I only came to confirm the shape of head... not disappointed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chaiii....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by RealAdewole(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
has he been to nigeria before? or did he says he is a nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by SmartMugu: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Name-checkers, food don done o.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by ntyce(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by oluwaseun23(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Name checking is now the first thing that comes to mind. sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Gtbank Staff, CBN Official Burnt Bullion Van, ‘stole N70m’ In Kano / 2 Police Officers Killed As Fight Broke Out At A Night Club In Port-harcourt - / Beggar Arrested With Guns In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.