Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) (128217 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Angry Ibeshe Community Nabs Notorious Armed Robber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2015
redsun:
If he was an American, he would have become a legend,like billy the kid,boonie and Clyde and the rest.
Or Jesse James of the Glendale train.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by gozi542: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Na woman still kill am
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Luizkid(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2015
still many people fail to acknowledge the roles WOMEN hav played in helping this Country....
**whoJustCalledAbacha??
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by danton(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
I heard of the name while growing up, never really read any article about it. kudos[center][/center]
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Maghan37: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
redsun:
If he was an American, he would have become a legend,like billy the kid,boonie and Clyde and the rest.
Pls I 'll like u to paste an article on their story.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by danizy(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
IceDude:
U don use ur brain play Nairabet shebi? E get tribe for Nigeria wey nor get those kinda pple?
but na true he tok coz na benin get d highest count in ashawo for d full west africa and then warri and benin na cult and robberz..shm
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by IceDude(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2015
danizy:
but na true he tok coz na benin get d highest count in ashawo for d full west africa and then warri and benin na cult and robberz..shm
The reason why Nigerians think say na we bad pass na base on say we nor dey form holy holy like oda tribes, e nor mean say Delta/Edo nai corrupt pass
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by ewen: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
possibilita:
Everybody knows what happened to Anini even the Americans was said to have begged Nigeria Govt to free him but what happened to the inspector that caught him? What was his reward? The said inspector is from Ososo(Akoko Edo) and living is extra poverty,when I saw him 3yrs ago I was shocked to hear that he was Anini captor.

The captor kayode uanreroho is not from ososo, (Akoko Edo). But from a village in owan west of Edo State. He lives presently in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Ayomivic(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2015
olafum1:
Woow

Heard of him from a pastor and learnt he ressurected after being shot in the head and later became an evangelist...

true?

you are mistaken Shina Rambo for Annini
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by dom(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Ehitunez:
hey please do u know how i can get the "7 books of moses"
Lwkmd. Its not 7 books. Its 7th book of Moses. (6th and 7th books of Moses, actually). I have a soft copy.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by possibilita(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2015
ewen:

The captor kayode uanreroho is not from ososo, (Akoko Edo). But from a village in owan west of Edo State. He lives presently in lagos.
my mistake he is from Ojah not Ososo
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by ewen: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
possibilita:
my mistake he is from Ojah not Ososo

That man you met was just talking to impress you, kayode uanreroho is not from ojah.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alezy:
fat lie

Ressur wetin? Bullet to the head and he ressur? Even demons no dey try am no be d kind guns wey we get today.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
linearity:

It was Kongi, was of the ladies rat him out and it was rumored that, he does not put on him charm when copulating with ladies and that voids their potency, but since Kongi na bastered, the guy must release, not knowing that one of his inner ladies has been bought over by the government.

oh! now it makes sense, lol, girls and cum, them don weak men since 1407.. lol
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Ndipe(m): 2:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by dapaiks: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
linearity:

I was living in Isoko then far away from Benin City, but the fear of Anini was the beginning of wisdom...there were many tales about him, my personal favorite is that, when he rob and escapes in motorbike, he spins the bike around and disappear into the thin air without a trace and in your presence.

He was also rumored to appear in multiple places, that he could finish a robbery in Benin City and while they are looking for him, he will appear in Warri to execute another within minutes.

When we discuss his exploits those days as kids, we do that is hush tones, because we were appraid he will appear.

It was also rumored that his charm was potent and that he was only arrested because he was with woman and that, one of the conditions of his charm was that, he cannot put them on will cop playing with women, else they will be rendered worthless, hence he could not disappear when the policy arrested him, because he was not putting on his charms, there was also rumors that, knowing this weakness, it was one of the ladies who sold him out and told on their lodging place.
about d charm and d women part is true
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by hereiam: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
OhiGentle:

True talk yeah but how many of them spilled blood like he did. Killing people in the process of stealing from them is different from just stealing without killing.

His punishment was not because of just the robbery my dear, those he killed had families ok.
the difference is that present politician pay people to kill for them while anini killed by himself.
they are same in different mode. dnt get it twisted.
people missing before and after election, you tjink its coincident?
guy open your inner eyes plz.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by LordKushmann(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ehitunez:
hey please do u know how i can get the "7 books of moses"
you can get the PDF on google search but I've to warn, do not expect magical powers from it's mere perusal or you might lose it
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by laudate: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
stagger:
My university school fees then was 45 bucks. Accommodation N90 and we were 2 in a room. I used to eat gari with soup and 2 pieces of meat with 10 bucks, & that was big boys ration then. When guys don dey broke, there was always a nearby joint to my hostel where we ate yam and beans without for 3 bucks as in THREE NAIRA.

So guy, 2,000 could feed me in school then for 200 days or about 2 academic sessions at 16 weeks per session. That money was huge then.

Petrol then was 42 kobo per litre under IBB. A crate of coke then was N5.50. A cow leg was N150 (now 40,000).

2k them no be beans ooo!

Wow!! Did you go to Unilag? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.