Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,158 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Partners Wanted: Corel Draw-like Application Development - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Partners Wanted: Corel Draw-like Application Development (622 Views)

Partners Wanted: University Students Networking Site(Re-Modified) / Partners Wanted: Professionals Networking Site. / Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners Wanted: Corel Draw-like Application Development by 2mNaira: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am inviting a maximum of 99 people to partner with me to develop a drawing application like Corel Drawn but which is much more complex than corel draw.It will have much more sophisticated objective than Corel Draw.The 99 people should include a lawyer,and an experienced graduate business developer. The remaining people must be experienced C++ developers and a graphics designer.

Alloted development time is 4 months.

A company will be floated based on it.Each participant is expected to be a share holder.

Shares will be owned in the other 2:1:1:1:.....1n. Where N is the number of participants.

The ratio 2 will be for me. I am a C++ deveoper.

Every participant should be willing to sign a one-way non disclosure agreement with me.

Developers resident in lagos or those who can show up when there is need for document signing are preferred.

Individuals who eventually become share holders are only allowed to sell their shares to me should they wish to sell their
shares in the future.

A non-programmer financial participant is allowed.If there is no financial participant then all members will also paticipate financially according to their share.

Financial participator (if any) will not hand over money to any member buy will only foot bill like cost of initial advertisement, cost of company registration, cost of web hosting , cost of domain name acquiring and ( optionally) cost of office space acquisition.

As many C++ developer as possible can show interest but there should be some sort of hackatton to weed out yet-to-be proficient developers.Prospective members are to decide among themselves what form the hackaton will take.If,however, they see no need for an hackathon decide to work will every one who show interest( in as much the 18 limit is not exceed) then so be it.

Interested C++ developers, lawyer and accountant and business developer should indicate their interest below.

Date of any document signing will be jointly fixed online.
Re: Partners Wanted: Corel Draw-like Application Development by 2mNaira: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
People who wish not to show their interet publicly can PM me.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install Fifa 2015 Game Inside My Laptop? / Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business? / Looking For Experienced Vb6 Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.