Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (153168 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Thank you for this.

How can one last longer the natural way? What herb can one use?

To last longer in Bed, stop all this Alomo bitters and the likes you drink around forming big guys. eat more vegetables especially ugu and water leaf cooked combine eat it small Eba or without, drink the water. cook it twice a week without maggi. get original honey (oyin Igan) put it in your palm and lick every morning. Meet elderly elewe omo to do original Agbo Jedi Jedi for u, Pay the Price. Thank me latter.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2015
akeensbussy:

if truly you need help, This is what to do.

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

it is real with no side effect. You Will thank me later.

what happens to the breast after touching it with d leaf.. ll it reduce back to normal size by it self or you ll have to touch it with another leaf or it will remain like dat and does it have adverse side effect to the breast it touched?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahaaha.........if u care so much abt me who's a 6.5inch I wonder wat u'll do to d OP...tfankz bro
cheesy.... was just giving u proof that banana is good for libido.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by jeremybenedict(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
iluvweed:
Only tramadol can work the magic!...Just use one 200mg 2hrs before sex, your wife will come here and complain of how you have destroyed her punny..... grin

thank US later... grin

....quy, tramadol dnt work 4 evry1...some r allerqic 2 it
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by jeremybenedict(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Peteragan:
Just call me on 08166207854 and i will give u a soap and cream to apply for two weeks for a price though expensive.U will tank me later.
chai, cream aqain...which kind doc u be sef...

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by lordsbiz(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2015
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?
lol, here is the solution to your problem:
1.dont call anybody for crappy solutiƶn, or see any doctor for solution.
2. Please for the sake of the almighty dont use any drug or concortion it will damage u d more.
You've got just one problem and its hypersensitivity of your fore skin. If you love your wife you will follow this simple instruction. When u r making love to your wife, dont focus your emotion on the pleasure from the intercourse, think about how u want to please her and last long, every time you feel the pleasure rise stop breathing and reduce your stroke speed, once u feel the need to breathe take a big one and resume as usual, repeat until u can it cant prevent ejaculation. And lastly the only way to prove you love your wife and u sincerely want to please her is after comin, once you have com dont withdraw, keep stroking, though ur erection will be fading out and u wont be feeling any pleasure, remember this time its not about u, its about her, soon u will have erection again with minimal sensitivity, this time u will last times 2 or 3 of ur first round due to reduced sensitivity, once the sensitivity peaks again do the breath thing untl u com, repeat this cycle until you are worked out. But i bet you, she sef go do com tire, and begging her new revived husband, dont just let ur preek do the work, bros, use ur fingers on her, suck her breast, lick her clits, finger her, change styles to one with less pressure on your sensitive areas, if u combine all these u go do use hours untop her self, you can thank me later. #LOVEDOCTORE

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Tundeiab(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
kennyman2000:

ibile.. Nice one my nigga.. op, give this advice a trial.. Yes, had a real life experience of that pandoro on a lady breasts. Let me save the story for another day.
Talk the story make I hear.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Eddygrate: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
bedbug Bites
Most of the time, the reaction to a bedbug bite is mild, and usually in the form of small, red, itchy bumps. Treatment includes over-the-counter cortisone creams and antihistamines to relieve the itching. Excessive scratching can cause a secondary infection.
Control
They are highly difficult to control and most times, the seems to resurface after a specific time period(specifically 2 - 3months) after control.
They are highly resistant to most know insect fumigants and reproduce rapidly.
About Us at Spotless Shine Services
We are highly trained professionals and we specialize in the eradications of most known arthropods(insects) know to man such as bedbugs, millipedes, centipedes, scorpions, spiders, rats, mosquitoes, cockroaches, ants etc.
For More info Please Contact
SPOTLESS SHINE SERVICES
Office Address 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos
Tel: 07033491967
Email: Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
neroflo57:

what happens to the breast after touching it with d leaf.. ll it reduce back to normal size by it self or you ll have to touch it with another leaf or it will remain like dat and does it have adverse side effect to the breast it touched?

it remains like that forever.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do u tink will work 4 him, infact hv u experiment it b4 eida on urself or sum1 else
akeensbussy:

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by bobojoshua(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
akeensbussy:

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by darelar(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

it will increase the size of the dick
Still don't believe cos am hearing it for the first time
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
akeensbussy:

it remains like that forever.
so 1 breast ll be bigger than the other
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tramadol will turn you to Sparta-superman. just one

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by funshy87(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Always eat raw plantain banana and cucumber it works like magic. U will thank me in 2weeks
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by stchinedu: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wonder...so many 'unplanned' doctors. This is what you get when you ignore safe and experienced personnel for 'gbogbonishe' sellers

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
stchinedu:

God bless your data plan and your network provider
You just saved a soul from "gbogbonishe" sellers
God Bless u too sir

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by nely(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigger,fatter and Longer, Bros u want construct drainage..

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Afrok:
cheesy.... was just giving u proof that banana is good for libido.
fankz bro but wuz d duration?.....asin aw often shd it b taken?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Afrok(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
NemzySeries:

fankz bro but wuz d duration?.....asin aw often shd it b taken?
its to be taken like normal fruits, eaten raw at any time. I do eat mine anytime and immediately the babe will see the reaction from my restlessness.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
do kegel exercise.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaireti(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
akeensbussy:

But is pandoro a leaf? pandoro is a tree that bears fruit that looks like a woman,s breast ,and it is that fruit that is considered to be dangerous to women's breast ,it has leaves just like every other trees but it is the Fruit that is considered magical and not the leaf
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
babaireti:

But is pandoro a leaf? pandoro is a tree that bears fruit that looks like a woman,s breast ,and it is that fruit that is considered to be dangerous to women's breast ,it has leaves just like every other trees but it is the Fruit that is considered magical and not the leaf

yes, is the fruit am talking about...when they get to elewe omo they know better.

I don't want to open my mouth wide here.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
babaireti:

I know what am saying.....let them visit elewe omo. once they mention pandoro, they will understand.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by IceDude(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Plantain NOT Banana
Banana is also very potent for kerewalogy, even pawpaw sef

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by sunkoye: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
banme:
Mix groundnut oil and honey with 1 cube of maggi.... U wont b able to thank me later.
u forgot the main ingredient-pepper -ata rodo lo le shie.. cheesy
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
akeensbussy:

Pandoro (mi do do ) Ori (chee butter) Amo (do mi). am not only serious...I was born into it. go and do the research and come and give me feedback. visit the elewe omo. immediately you ask for those items they know what u want to achieve.

can you help get it for me pls ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56