Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (153833 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Afrok:
its to be taken like normal fruits, eaten raw at any time. I do eat mine anytime and immediately the babe will see the reaction from my restlessness.
fankz bro....i'll definitely try it......(Ma testimony is on d way)
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by williaam(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
akeensbussy:

The pandoro is dry, mix it with the cream and massage it with your dick every morning. there is no need to watch it off cos is just like u cream your body when u bath. if u take ur bath at night then apply it again next morning.

Bros, I appriciate ur quick reply to my earlier question. Will one will I use; the pandoro leaf or fruit; tanks

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
williaam:

Bros, I appriciate ur quick reply to my earlier question. Will one will I use; the pandoro leaf or fruit; tanks

visit elewe Como and mention Pandoro and ori amo, they know what u mean. thank u

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
williaam:

visit elewe omo and mention Pandoro and ori amo, they know what u mean. thank u

but is the fruit.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2015
sagepublicity:
I must confess that you're really confusing us with your varied explanations. I thought you said what we're going to use is dry pandoro leaf, because i've already bought the leaf and about to grind it, when i saw you mentioning pandoro fruit here, besides, it's not possible to get a dry pandoro fruit, and pandoro fruit is too big to grind. Honestly, i'm lost and i'll be very grateful if you can explain better on the items to use and how to prepare it. Thanks a lot

I mentioned pandoro as a leave never told the leave is what to use. I said visit elewe omo that u want to buy pandoro and oriamo. once u mention those things, they know what u are talking about and what u want to achieve. u can only get those items with elewe omo. thank u
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by darelar(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

it will increase the size of the dick
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by sagepublicity(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
akeensbussy:

I mentioned pandoro as a leave never told the leave is what to use. I said visit elewe omo that u want to buy pandoro and oriamo. once u mention those things, they know what u are talking about and what u want to achieve. u can only get those items with elewe omo. thank u
thank you so much for your comment, pls how do we prepare it, because pandoro is big, and i don't think we can get a dry one. So, are we going to grind the entire pandoro like that or we just need to cut out some part of it and grind before mixing it with Ori-Amo. On behalf of all the Nairalanders viewing and reading this, i say a big thank you to you.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
sagepublicity:
thank you so much for your comment, pls how do we prepare it, because pandoro is big, and i don't think we can get a dry one. So, are we going to grind the entire pandoro like that or we just need to cut out some part of it and grind before mixing it with Ori-Amo. On behalf of all the Nairalanders viewing and reading this, i say a big thank you to you.

Pandoro is big, but u don't need to buy the whole. elewe omo will give u the quantity u want.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
sagepublicity:

Pandoro is big, but u don't need to buy the whole. elewe omo will give u the quantity u want. both Pandoro and oriamo

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
sagepublicity:

Pandoro is big, but u don't need to buy the whole. elewe omo will give u the quantity u want. both Pandoro and oriamo. yes grind and mix and massage ur dick with it regularly. oriamo belong to Hausa Fulani group, that is why an average Hausa Fulani dick is bigger. That is what they use on their sons from childhood.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by sagepublicity(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
akeensbussy:

Pandoro is big, but u don't need to buy the whole. elewe omo will give u the quantity u want. both Pandoro and oriamo. yes grind and mix and massage ur dick with it regularly. oriamo belong to Hausa Fulani group, that is why an average Hausa Fulani dick is bigger. That is what they use on their sons from childhood.
i understand perfectly now, thank you much for this.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
NemzySeries:
fankz bro....i'll definitely tru it......(Ma testimony is on d way)

Heheheh. Try it let me test it for u. Lolz
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Anyss:

madam tester I'm waiting Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.. grin
Anyss:

madam tester I'm waiting Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.. grin
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
akeensbussy:

Not at all
Can a girl use it to enlarge her Ukwu too,or its just d breast?Am just asking
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
People are wicked. and tend not to understand other people's probs, seek a medical advise, not sure of the tramadol ish, it could ease pain and i'm yet to understand its efficacy during sex and some of my guys do attest it works but then body system differs
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
NemzySeries:
madam tester I'm waiting Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.. grin madam tester I'm waiting Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.. grin
Have u finished trying?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Can a girl use it to enlarge her Ukwu too,or its just d breast?Am just asking

woman should not come close to it plz.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by jerryprince1000: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls note that the problem you are having is not with the size of your stuff as yr wife seems to be enjoying it at commencement of action. From yr story, the problem is primature eja-culation which is the release of spam within few minutes of activity without satisfying yr spouse. Your sexual problem will vanish as soon as you eliminate pre-mature eja-culation. Below are some sugested solutions:

1. Do not take any drugs to enhance sexual performance. All of these have unavoidable side effect.
2.start with lots of fore-play
2. During sex, start with positions that are less stimulating
3. Try to take yr mind off the sex and direct yr thoghts to something else like debt u are owing, or a discussion u had with friends etc. The idea is to prolong the arousal
3.they say if u touch the space btw yr scrotun and anus, it will delay ejaculation
4. The use of condum reduces sensitivity of the penis and therefore delays eja-culation.
5 Google it. Google will provide u the answer to ANYTHING

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Anyss:

Have u finished trying?
gimme an additional week & beta get ready to accommodate
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by kedano: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello Sir,

To last longer, I advice you go natural.

The fact that it is not thick nor long may not mean much if only you can last longer.

Follow me @smskedano for more interactions

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
akeensbussy:

yes, is the fruit am talking about...when they get to elewe omo they know better.

I don't want to open my mouth wide here.
Uv already opened it. Are we gonna grind the fruit or just mix it with ori like u sais ealier?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by pedrilo: 3:29am On Nov 17, 2015
missyadorable:
op,you had no premarital affairs not because of christianity but because you were ashamed of your "kindergarten tool" and poor performance..You used sense to deceive a lady to marry you when you are not yet a grown man!

Too bad
babe u r so mean. Haba

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by pedrilo: 3:34am On Nov 17, 2015
ettaetta:
(4) remember that the size of your joystick does not matter. it depends on how you use it. in everything practice makes perfect. you will surely get better with time...
keep decivin urself Lil bro. Size is all dat matters wen it comes to sex. Wit big size, u only need to do just little and watch ur woman drown wit excitement. I know a lot of females who won't go away no mata how badly I treat dem cos they knw how I make dem crumble on my bed like babies

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by menshealth212: 4:09am On Nov 17, 2015
LONGER SEXX SEXX SEXXXX!!!

CURE PREMATURE EJACULATION. @ ENDPENG. . COM

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY

WITHOUT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by wiringdpt(m): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2015
The size isn't the problem just improve your sexual skills
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2015
rahazaqa:
Uv already opened it. Are we gonna grind the fruit or just mix it with ori like u sais ealier?

yes.

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by chimajii: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2015
iluvweed:
Only tramadol can work the magic!...Just use one 200mg 2hrs before sex, your wife will come here and complain of how you have destroyed her punny..... grin

thank US later... grin

Go and check d side effects of tramadol and u will never use it again. But then again, u nigerians never pay attention to lil details. Soon someone will say 'forget that tin, I don dey use am since nothing don do me"...ignorance is not an xcuse
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by chimajii: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
akeensbussy:

Hmmm this is Truly serious lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by chimajii: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2015
akeensbussy:

if truly you need help, This is what to do.

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

it is real with no side effect. You Will thank me later.

I have a lil problem with this. How come this same thing that is capable of making the breasts of a girl 'over bigger' when touched with it, but on applying it on a mans dicck it wud increase it, and not make it over bigger. I don't get d logic.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by trigar12(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
eat ripe and raw plantain for 5 days, come and thank me later wink

Bro, this your soluki na short term effect e get or long term?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Pamelayoung: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
You have been perfectly and wonderfully made. All other addition na counterfeit, u needn't be told wat counterfeit can do 2 u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52