Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. (1075 Views)

I Need A Good Software Developer / How Can I Create A Good Software Company That Will Flourish In Nigeria? / Recommend A Good Software Programming Training Center In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. by mandhi(m): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Specifically, we’re looking for developers who:

Love Autonomy: Our one overriding rule is “use good judgment.” So we’re looking for people who like to push their own projects forward, like to make their own vacation schedules, and want to contribute to our vision, mission, and goals.
Love Shipping Code: The pace we maintain on the product team is incredibly high. We deploy code more than 100 times every day, and that’s just on an average day.
Love Big Projects: Our team is fully empowered to solve for the needs of our customers, so you don’t have to wade through red tape or permission slips to get things done. We just figure out what’s the right thing to do, and then we do it.
Know somebody like that,

Drop full name, number and Email here.
Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. by firstclazz34(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
relocate to where boss, anyways currently work with php,asp.net mvc (c#)
Re: Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. by danvery2k6(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
mandhi:

We deploy code more than 100 times every day

Your coders must be gods!!Kudos
Re: Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. by WebIctByLeo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
What level of development are you guys involved in ?

I'm really into big project and for more than 7 years, I've been my own boss . Currently, bigger responsibility calls for bigger attachment and merging different perfect minds can never be so bad .

Convince me if we'll be working together.
mandhi:
Specifically, we’re looking for developers who:
Love Autonomy: Our one overriding rule is “use good judgment.” So we’re looking for people who like to push their own projects forward, like to make their own vacation schedules, and want to contribute to our vision, mission, and goals.
Love Shipping Code: The pace we maintain on the product team is incredibly high. We deploy code more than 100 times every day, and that’s just on an average day.
Love Big Projects: Our team is fully empowered to solve for the needs of our customers, so you don’t have to wade through red tape or permission slips to get things done. We just figure out what’s the right thing to do, and then we do it.
Know somebody like that,
Drop full name, number and Email here.
Thank you.

I'm really into big project and for more than 7 years, I've been my own boss . Currently, bigger responsibility calls for bigger attachment and merging different perfect minds can never be so bad .

Re: Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. by mandhi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
WebIctByLeo:

Convince me if we'll be working together.What level of development are you guys involved in ?

already in talks with some other developers for now and not looking to merge if successful the would be working on a software. And not here in Nigeria.
May if some other day. But pleasure for the message. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

C# Programmers, Solve This Question / It Could Be You!!! / Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.