Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus - Autos (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus (107486 Views)

My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood / Positive Experience With Mr Cityhood / My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
STRICTLY COTONUO DEAL, REACH US FOR ENQUIRIES

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Good Morning Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tadeus:

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by ifyalways(f): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
protocol:
Bro u said d ban has been lifted. So u pay ur duty in the boarder now? Again, i called custom customer care and they seems not tobbe aware of the lift. Pls help us clarify. Thanks
No ban has been lifted.

The senate did talk about 3 more months grace so people can clear their cars. Whether that has been approved by the executive or not, i dont know.

A word is enough for the smart.

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Happy Sunday Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeus:

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
protocol:
Bro u said d ban has been lifted. So u pay ur duty in the boarder now? Again, i called custom customer care and they seems not tobbe aware of the lift. Pls help us clarify. Thanks

Thanks for your question bro. Nigerian Senate opposed it and advised Mr president and custom boss to lift the ban. It's on Nigerian newspapers and you can get the info online too. Work has not commenced though.

Nairaland is online forum and everyone have right to say anything. Been reading some comments lately on this post and I must confess , I find it very very interesting when I found out some facts

Madam, I'm sorry if I have ever hurt you but I stil stand on my decision. If your husband can bring two guarantors, I wil give hm cars to deliver for me. I don't take risk with my clients hard earned money. You called me to help your husband, that he is jobless and he can drive very well, he can deliver cars and I told you I can't give cars to someone I don't know to deliver for me. Don't know you took it personal. Ova two years now.

I read your comments and I intentionally ignored you. Madam, I must confess, you have been entertaining me all this while. Thanks so much.

The bitter truth is that you can't bring me down. I'm not a road side agent which you can testify to. I'm a licensed agent and you know my office.. Before I joined Nairaland, I have been doing auto biz. I'm not a kid in d biz. If you think you negative write up will bring me down, madam, you wasting your time.

I'm a business man and I don't take unnecessary risk. My clients can testify to that. Have been on Nairaland for almost 8years now and no negative comments about me. It's because I'm not selfish and coventous. Too late for you madam. If you husband stil need the job, tell him to provide two guarantors and we wil seal deal. Most of my clients don't wait to go with their car and you don't expect me to give it to your husband. It's unnecessary risk to me.

Regards
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeus:

Thanks for your question bro. Nigerian Senate opposed it and advised Mr president and custom boss to lift the ban. It's on Nigerian newspapers and you can get the info online too. Work has not commenced though.

Nairaland is online forum and everyone have right to say anything. Been reading some comments lately on this post and I must confess , I find it very very interesting when I found out some facts

Madam, I'm sorry if I have ever hurt you but I stil stand on my decision. If your husband can bring two guarantors, I wil give hm cars to deliver for me. I don't take risk with my clients hard earned money. You called me to help your husband, that he is jobless and he can drive very well, he can deliver cars and I told you I can't give cars to someone I don't know to deliver for me. Don't know you took it personal. Ova two years now.

I read your comments and I intentionally ignored you. Madam, I must confess, you have been entertaining me all this while. Thanks so much.

The bitter truth is that you can't bring me down. I'm not a road side agent which you can testify to. I'm a licensed agent and you know my office.. Before I joined Nairaland, I have been doing auto biz. I'm not a kid in d biz. If you think you negative write up will bring me down, madam, you wasting your time.

I'm a business man and I don't take unnecessary risk. My clients can testify to that. Have been on Nairaland for almost 8years now and no negative comments about me. It's because I'm not selfish and coventous. Too late for you madam. If you husband stil need the job, tell him to provide two guarantors and we wil seal deal. Most of my clients don't wait to go with their car and you don't expect me to give it to your husband. It's unnecessary risk to me.

Regards
I've always known this ifyalways/TheMadame shit was personal, oga tadeus, keep up the hustle and good work bro, let them wailers keep wailing
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by ifyalways(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
ucsparks:
I've always known this ifyalways/TheMadame shit was personal, oga tadeus, keep up the hustle and good work bro, let them wailers keep wailing
I see you roaches from the deepest part of hell have started this year.

Okay!

I'll leave you to enjoy your raggea, my blues will hit you soon.

Enjoy your tomfoolery for now. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by protocol(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2017
I have been a fan of u and still am. I have called u for a car but since this issue of border am scared of proceeding. U are still a guy i will like to deal with. Will call you later.
Tadeus:

Regards
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
protocol:
I have been a fan of u and still am. I have called u for a car but since this issue of border am scared of proceeding. U are still a guy i will like to deal with. Will call you later.

Thanks bro. Just exercise patient, wil update you this week. They suppose resume work this week hopefully by His grace.

Regards
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Tadeus:
Please, how much does a 2016 Kia Rio cost?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Victoriousvic:

Please, how much does a 2016 Kia Rio cost?

They don't sell it at Cotonuo cars market

Regards
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Make your inquiries today
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2017

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tadeus:

They don't sell it at Cotonuo cars market

Regards
Okay, how about a 2014 Kia Rio? Do they sell Kia Rios at all in Cotonou?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Victoriousvic:

Okay, how about a 2014 Kia Rio? Do they sell Kia Rios at all in Cotonou?

Not sure.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2017

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by inagbe1: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good evening sir,please how much can I get a 2004 Honda accord and a 1999/2000 Lexus ES 300
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Tadeus:

Regards

Ha! Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!He!He!Ha!Ho!Heee!Ha!Ha!
Very funny!
Just seeing this.
Comic relief!
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
TheMadame:
Sir,
Why must I call you?
Why would you not explain how you will clear this vehicle on this forum?
I just need a simple explanation on how you can import a vehicle from Benin Republic to Nigeria through the land borders if the government of the day has banned such.
Will the Customs documents be dated after January 1St 2017?
Or will the documents be back dated to a date before January 1St?
Will the documents indicate Seme border or Idi Iroko as entry point?
How will you obtain proper and genuine documents for this importation of the vehicle?
Which proper Customs officer will append his signature or stamp or index number to the customs documents,knowing the government has forbidden entry of such into the country?
Sir honestly I smell forgery and smuggling in all this,but I will give you an opportunity to disabuse my mind.
I await your response please.
Cc:Dominique
Cc:Seun.
Cc:Gboliwe
Cc: ifyalways
Cc: caveatemptor
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
ucsparks:

Personal?
Lol!
Let Mr Tadeus,the big time importer/clearing agent answer my questions and leave my imaginary husband driver out of this issue.
How does he intend to clear these vehicles through the Seme/Idi Iroko border?
How will he procure genuine customs documents for such vehicles?
Which customs officer will append his signature to such knowing government forbids such?
Please use your brain.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by bomasek(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
TheMadame:

Personal?
Lol!
Let Mr Tadeus,the big time importer/clearing agent answer my questions and leave my imaginary husband driver out of this issue.
How does he intend to clear these vehicles through the Seme/Idi Iroko border?
How will he procure genuine customs documents for such vehicles?
Which customs officer will append his signature to such knowing government forbids such?
Please use your brain.
Madame do answer his allegation with clear cut evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (96) (Reply)

Vehicle Particulars Registration and Renewal / Do U Need A Car In FCT Abuja? / ***Kakakibuy + Joker5180 DELIVERED 2002 Mercedes Benz C240**Ohio To Naija*PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.