Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable (1554 Views)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable by egift(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
u havnt answered my simple question.
why do efcc go after individuals instead of party, nut when it comes to attack it is being direct to party instead of those individuals that destroy the party?

ANS: If a case has to do with individual, group of persons, companies or a political party - EFCC or any other security agency will act accordingly.

Remember when an APC IT Centre was invaded in Lagos? It was an APC and not any particular official of the APC.

I hope that clears the are.
Re: Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
egift:

ANS: If a case has to do with individual, group of persons, companies or a political party - EFCC or any other security agency will act accordingly.

Remember when an APC IT Centre was invaded in Lagos? It was an APC and not any particular official of the APC.

in dis case it isnt abt individual but party, party is a corporate body so to speak. my question is pdp destroyed nigeria for 16yrs and instead of attacking people who caused the havoc we r throwing tantrums at the party, how come efcc is not after the party since it caused the downfall of nigeria?
why are they after individuals?
u need to understand my question before u answer, I will advice u to take ur time, read it, assimilate it before u start amnswering, thanx.

1 Like

Re: Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
egift:

in dis case it isnt abt individual but party, party is a corporate body so to speak. my question is pdp destroyed nigeria for 16yrs and instead of attacking people who caused the havoc we r throwing tantrums at the party, how come efcc is not after the party since it caused the downfall of nigeria?
why are they after individuals?
u need to understand my question before u answer, I will advice u to take ur time, read it, assimilate it before u start amnswering, thanx.
also in d case of federal govt of nigeria, its a corporate body to say but mounted by individuals, during obj regime he had an agreement with ASUU which was signed into law, years after ASUU striked cause that agreement made by obj to them wasnt honoured, instead of taking obj to court, they took the fg who was then supervised by gej, the logicc is why didnt ASUU take obj to court cause he signed the agreement?
why attack tne party for the crimes committed by individuals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News :keke Riders Protesting In Asaba (pic) / The Slave Prisons Of The Sokoto Caliphate / El Rufai's Teenage Son Flirts Dirty With Girls, Flaunts Hard Currency..naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.