Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Men Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Only (951 Views)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / For Experienced Married Men Only / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
The thread is created to help men learn from the experiences of other men and not make mistakes.
Share your experience.
How do one handle finance in the house?
Re: Men Only by TV01(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Men Only by 5minsmadness: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
TV01:
https://www.nairaland.com/1582623/boys-night-out-discussions/

Perhaps?

TV

That una thread that has been infiltrated by women and hen-pecked husbands tongue

#najokeideyo grin
Re: Men Only by TV01(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

That una thread that has been infiltrated by women and hen-pecked husbands tongue

#najokeideyo grin
Omo, that thread serves and continues to serve it's purpose. Some female input is not a bad thing and the querulous ones have been summarily dispatched grin. And hen-pecked husbands are probably served best and to be encouraged by the thread, no?

TV

...hear you on the "prove yourself" thread. Yes men do have to prove themselves, to themselves and at times othe rmen. But no, they don't have to prove themselves to women...and most certainly not be defined or validated from a female perspective...
Re: Men Only by 5minsmadness: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
TV01:

Omo, that thread serves and continues to serve it's purpose. Some female input is not a bad thing and the querulous ones have been summarily dispatched grin. And hen-pecked husbands are probably served best and to be encouraged by the thread, no?

TV

...hear you on the "prove yourself" thread. Yes men do have to prove themselves, to themselves and at times othe rmen. But no, they don't have to prove themselves to women...and most certainly not be defined or validated from a female perspective...

grin

There's a sort of 'feminisation' of the male folk this new age generation of women want to achieve. I don't know how to put it eloquently. Like they are desperately trying to make us 'soft'. It's either they are forcing it down our throats through "equal rights/feminism" or they are trying subtle methods like telling us we don't have to act tough like in that thread. Like I said, I've got a lot on my mind now so I don't know how to put it eloquently. Like they are forcing us to accept thier definition of us. And some wussy males are already supporting the idea. Irritates me no end.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only by SAMBARRY: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Here we go again

Una no dey taya
5minsmadness:

grin

There's a sort of 'feminisation' of the male folk this new age generation of women want to achieve. I don't know how to put it eloquently. Like they are desperately trying to make us 'soft'. It's either they are forcing it down our throats through "equal rights/feminism" or they are trying subtle methods like telling us we don't have to act tough like in that thread. Like I said, I've got a lot on my mind now so I don't know how to put it eloquently. Like they are forcing us to accept thier definition of us. And some wussy males are already supporting the idea. Irritates me no end.
Re: Men Only by An0nimus: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin

link to thread please
Re: Men Only by 5minsmadness: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Men Only by itstpia8: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

That una thread that has been infiltrated by women and hen-pecked boyfriends tongue

#najokeideyo grin

most of the men there are not married.
Re: Men Only by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2015
itstpia8:

most of the men there are not married.
you are very correct. That's the reason I created this thread.]

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Perform Well In Bed / From Pic Can U Trust A Nigerian This Far / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.