Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram (7625 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by ican2020: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2015
APC should do the needful and apologize to GEJ and some Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2015
fair14:

Ok. Let's approach other countries.

Which country should we approach, Russia or China? undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49am On Nov 15, 2015
neolboy:

His he just waking up from his slumber

Obama or Buhari? undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by ajebuter(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
If this is true, then i will consider it hypocrisy of the highest order.

Was it not this same people that mocked GEJ and hailed western countries for not selling weapons to nigeria under the guise of abuse of weapon by military?

Now the present government is now complaining about america for not selling us weapon.

Beware when you wish someone evil when you covet his seat.

Remember karma awaits!
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
for real?
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2015
miqos02:

ok

Did you say it was Okay for Obama to aid BH? undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by miqos02(m): 5:22am On Nov 16, 2015
bros, do you really think buhari can say that?
OLAADEGBU:

Did you say it was Okay for Obama to aid BH? undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
miqos02:

bros, do you really think buhari can say that?

Why not?
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by Babacele: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Opinedecandid:
I had known that as far as that their untimely union was entered into just to oust and embarrass Goodluck Jonathan, it won't last.

Now there is no love-lost between them both.
and with all your schooling you believe such trash? Where did Buhari say so? was the OP the only pressman present at the event? you make me laugh.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
ElDaIllest:

Deal gone wrong!!! I thought they were pals now? Lol this is just the tip of the betrayal more is coming...

I guess Buhari is realising that now. undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
parrygee:

Nice

For Buhari to say this means he is brave.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
uyidata:

ok

That's alright, yes? undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
They thought PMB will be America's asslickers, he is proving them wrong. This is the change I voted. Finally someone who has some balls to not only tackle corruption but to tell the arrogant twatt of a nation call America to go an do one.

Finally a sensible president.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
ican2020:
APC should do the needful and apologize to GEJ and some Nigerians.
Apologise over what? PDP should apologise to Nigerians over the empty treasury they left behind that has led to the temporary hardship we find ourselves.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
neolboy:
His he just waking up from his slumber
Where you living in a rock when he said the same thing to the face of the Americans in their own country?
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Opinedecandid:
I had known that as far as that their untimely union was entered into just to oust and embarrass Goodluck Jonathan, it won't last.

Now there is no love-lost between them both.
GEJ Could have entered into such a union to win an election and then break up but he isn't smart. Continue indicting le shoeless.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

gbese!

Who buy market? cheesy
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Khd95:

Once a soldier,always a soldier,buhari is just blunt on dis..telling d almighty america dat u can go to hell,unlike d clueless one dat was walking around wit a villian smile on his face,he ought to b d one to say dis not pa buharigrin

no b today america don dy jelous we kontiri,dy marvel at how we still manage to stand nd dat poses potential threat to dem,dey we do anytin to desatbilize we kontiri but God dey

No b today

I believe there is more to Obama's envy. Could it be true that the POTUS is funding the terrorists as claimed? undecided
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by coolitempa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Breaking News: President Buhari accuses Obama of aiding Boko Haram

President Buhari has done well by calling a spade a spade and not an agricultural implement. smiley

Fake news..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by munchfani: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Idonbilivit!
Most likely a quote out of context...
The lazy bloggers' way! angry
u go soon beliv...hediot!
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by munchfani: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
arsetalks:
They thought PMB will be America's asslickers, he is proving them wrong. This is the change I voted. Finally someone who has some balls to not only tackle corruption but to tell the arrogant Arrow of a nation call America to do an do one.

Finally a sensible president.
Nigeria needs the Russians not terrorist accomplice.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by bosedekemi(f): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by adegboye1: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Don4eva:
Sometimes you face the truth you denied in the past. GEJ was mocked by APC when he was trying to get arms to fight Boko Haram, they refused to speak out, right now they cry rivers because they've faced the monster (Boko Haram). We'll wait till december to see Boko Haram crushed. Hallelujah
the battle is d Lord's and He wl fight for us. Stop shifting blames on any of our rulers rather we cry unto Jesus for help. This is d perilous time prophesied by Jesus. Talk less and pray more. We shall conquer. jesus is d only answer.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by bigeagleeye(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
munchfani:
u go soon beliv...hediot!
Young man, must you talk? Calling someone names for comments made weeks back! Oginni kwa? If you don't accept my harmless opinion, give your own now!
I have made up my mind to always open mouth and make sense every time I do so, will you rather join me? Enjoy your evening!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by Don4eva(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
adegboye1:
the battle is d Lord's and He wl fight for us. Stop shifting blames on any of our rulers rather we cry unto Jesus for help. This is d perilous time prophesied by Jesus. Talk less and pray more. We shall conquer. jesus is d only answer.
Call a spade a spade, you don't want me to say the truth, you just want me to pray, right? We don't roll that way. We condemn and correct wrongs while we pray, HALLELUJAH
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2015
orunto27:

Nigerian Military is unbiased and patriotic indeed. Buhari has just proved that.

Just as the leader of Egypt.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by orisa37: 4:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Nigeria should draw closer to Russia. The US is crazy right now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
orisa37:

Nigeria should draw closer to Russia. The US is crazy right now.

Good idea. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Acjohn:

GEJ said something close to it but they shouted crucify him.
But are sympathisers of a movement not similar to those supporting them logistically.

Sympathisers of the Islamic terrorists are just as worse if not worst.
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
pedrilo:

Americans are not our friends. PDP

Rather, the current POTUS is not our friend. cool
Re: Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram by Emperorone(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
PMB swallow ur pride and embrace Russia... gosh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume: FG Yet To Rebuild Chibok College Seven Years After Destruction / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.