Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (9379 Views)

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by chosen04(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just copied this comment by Asari Dokobo from his page in response to "bad blood" fellow denouncing Biafra but instead projecting Niger Delta Republic;

Excerpt:

Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people....NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra... “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers." Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis
The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT....This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo....Igbos of Rivers and Delta....Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.
DON ROBERT OMOJESU...which Niger Delta are you talking about?
The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA....What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?...How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the'LEGAL' Niger Delta?....are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?....We know who you are working for....just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA.
BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED....BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by chosen04(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Some folks will definitely be disappointed.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Kestolovee95(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
ahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Asari Dokubo still dey exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Kestolovee95(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Olodo...Stay in 'Biafra' for 6 months and see if you won't cry 'marginalization' after the Igbos dominate your new country and its resources.

Same old lies you've been selling them for 40 years while you plonder their resources. Lies that can no longer survive ICT age.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by malton: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by bolabolakemi(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Olodo...Stay in 'Biafra' for 6 months and see if you won't cry 'marginalization' after the Igbos dominate your new country and its resources.

This propaganda is not working again. Leave Biafrans to decide their future

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
and before the west guys will know it, they will have only edo state excluding igbanke ....................... biafra is coming.................. nnamdi kanu is a god

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by hammariise(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Mckennedy: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:

whose dominating who? you're the one actually dominating e.g you're stealing their wealth,, polluting their land using all their resources to build your waste and North, , last I checked I heard clean up of Ogoni land and I ask here: HOW FAR?....lols zoo politics.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2015

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
We don't want the people of ijaws in Biafra... Send them out. They are expansionist.
Niger delta republic my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
bolabolakemi:

This propaganda is not working again. Leave Biafrans to decide their future
Oh please... We KNOW the only reason Igbos want to remain with the ss is their oil and gas plus sea access. They will use their 10 to 1 population advantage to dominate the new govt and corner the resources. Everyone knows that.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by mazzi: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
who you research don help? So for this flimsy reason we should die one nigeria? How many of your nigeria citizens are living in America and Europe?

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by VickJames(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Oh please... We KNOW the only reason Igbos want to remain with the ss is their oil and gas plus sea access. They will use their 10 to 1 population advantage to dominate the new govt and corner the resources. Everyone knows that.

so what are u doing with their resources now?

keeping it safe for them?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Pavore9: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Niger Delta Republic, Biafra.........neither do l pledge allegiance to as the only identity l am sure of is being Igbo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by mazzi: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
as if you ave been treating them right al these years abi? If biafra comes what we will have is what nigeria as a nation is shying away from(regionalism and resource control).

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
chosen04:
I just copied this comment by Asari Dokobo from his page in response to "bad blood" fellow denouncing Biafra but instead projecting Niger Delta Republic;

Excerpt:

Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people....NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra... “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers." Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis
The government of the Nigerian State under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT.... This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo....Igbos of Rivers and Delta....presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigeria state, the IGBOS ARE THE MAJORITY in the NIGER DELTA.
DON ROBERT OMOJESU...which Niger Delta are you talking about?
The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA....What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?...How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the'LEGAL' Niger Delta?....are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?....We know who you are working for....just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA.
BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED....BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by demielvis: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Asari Dokubo has SPOKEN!!! ...and all must obey

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by cheruv: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by hammariise(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazzi:
who you research don help? So for this flimsy reason we should die one nigeria? How many of your nigeria citizens are living in America and Europe?
So you mean if Biafra were given to you, you'll live forever?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
[size=4pt]FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters[/size]

See them frustrated, lying propagandist! Just at the mere mention of Biaf...you see them running helter-skelter looking for any straw-look-alike to hold.

In the 1960s, a Fulani man, Umaru Altini was elected the Mayor of Enugu even as Zik was chased away from Lagos State by Awo's tribal area boys after wining an election in SW. T.A Orji of Abia State and Sullivan of Enugu had Yorubas in their cabinets. In Imo State, Rochas has Hausa advicers.

If SE zone is not good enough for investment what about the remote areas of SS like Ogoja, Igbanke, Elele, Abbi etc?

damosthottest:
THIS WILL SHOCK MANY, A MASTERPIECE WRITTEN BY A NIGER DELTAN FROM URHOBO:

... this is coming from a Deltan, which will also shock many..., as they have tried to Divide us by State and Geo-political zones - Chike Michael.

Ena Ofugara from Urhobo wrote:

More On How A People Have Thrived in Adversity.
Four years into independence, three years before civil war, see how Nigeria was treating IGBOS
Now for you who may not understand why Igbos tried to leave the union, listen to parliamentarians.... Law makers in 1964 and tell me if it is your tribe you will not be like Ojukwu. Why would you want to be in a country where people treat you like this? Read for yourselves.
"Northern House Of Assembly Proceedings, February-March 1964
Below is an extract from the proceedings of the Northern Region House of Assembly between February and March 1964, less than four years after Nigeria’s independence from the British. I have nothing to add.

Read and judge for yourself:
Mallam Muhammadu Mustapha Mande Gyan: 
On the allocation of plots to Ibos or allocation of stalls, I would like to advise the Minister that these people know how to make money, and we do not know the way and manner of getting about this business. We do not want Ibos to be allocated with plots. I do not want them to be given plots...

Mallam Bashari Umaru: 
I would like (you), as a Minister of Land and Survey, to revoke forthwith all Certificates of Occupancy from the hands of the Ibos resident in the Region... (Applause).

Mr. A. A. Agogede: 
I’m very glad that we are in a Moslem country, and the government of Northern Nigeria allowed some few Christians in the region to enjoy themselves according to the belief of their religion, but building of hotels should be taken away from the Igbos, and even if we find some Christians who are interested in building hotels and do not have money to do so, the government should aid them, instead of allowing Ibos to continue with their hotels.

Dr. Iya Abubakar (Special Member, Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria): 
I am one of the strong believers in Nigerian unity, and I have hoped for our having a united Nigeria, but certainly if the present state of affairs continues, I hope the government will investigate first the desirability and secondly the possibility of extending Northernisation policy to the petty traders. (Applause).

Mallam Mukhtar Bello: 
I would like to say something very important, that the Minister should take my appeal to the Federal Government about the Igbos in the post office. I wish the numbers of these Igbos be reduced…. There are too many of them in the North. They are like sardines and 1 think they are just too dangerous to the Region.

Mallam Ibrahim Musa: 
Mr. Chairman, Sir. Well first and foremost, what I have to say before this Hon. House is that we should send a delegation to meet our Hon. Premier to move a motion in this very Budget Session that all the Ibos working in the Civil Service of Northern Nigeria, including the native authorities, whether they are contractors or not, should be repatriated at once...

Mallam Bashari Umaru: 
There should be no contracts either from the government, native authorities, or private enterprises given to Ibo contractors (Government Bench: Good talk and shouts of “Fire the Southerners”). Again, Mr. Chairman, the foreign firms too should be given time limit to replace all Ibo in their firms by some other people.

The Premier (Alhaji the Hon. Sir Ahmadu Bello, K.B.E., Sardauna of Sokoto): 
It is my most earnest desire that every post in the region, however small it is, be filled by a Northerner (Applause)

Alhaji Usman Liman: 
What brought the Ibos into this region? They were here since the colonial days. Had it not been for the colonial rule, there would hardly have been any Ibo in this region. Now that there is no colonial rule, the Ibos should go back to their region. There should be no hesitation about the matter. 
Mr. Chairman, North is for Northerners, East for Easterners, West for Westerners, and the Federation is for us all. (Applause)

The Minister of Land and Survey (Alhaji the Hon. Ibrahim Musa Cashash, O.B.E.): 
Mr. Chairman. Sir, I do not like to take up much of the time of this House in making explanations, but I would like to assure members that having heard their demands about Ibos holding land in Northern Nigeria, my ministry will do all it can to see that the demands of members are met. How to do this, when to do it, al1 these should not be disclosed. In due course, you will all see what will happen. (Applause).
Culled from M. O. Onyenakeya, Igbos in Nigerian Politics, pp.30-32

https://m./426888550813216?view=permalink&id=466671230168281

Hausa-Fulanis are very tribal to the extent that Christian minorities in the North maltreated and relegated to the background.
Till date there is much blood letting and killings in the North.

How can a country built on a false and faulty foundation  progress by concealing the truth?

Austin4lif:
if not for the Grace of God I would have been death by the Fulani/hausa machine guns. Heavy machine Guns was shot in my area for 3 hours, no police and army from the Z00 come to help us. We have to use cutlass and stones to defend ourselves. It would have been a disaster even though we lost some gallant igbo youths who fought them with some northern Christians. The machine Guns shake houses wen fired, even the army don't have such guns but youths still confronted them. Nobody is asking who bought the Guns for them, can a koro seller or a tomato seller afford to buy SMG? Some stupid pple will come here and be shouting one Nigeria , sai Buhari. Go to Riyom in plateau state, go to Rigasa in kaduna, go to wadel in kano state, u will know that we are not one Nigeria.
Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria.

Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class

Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the"maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. 
Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy

Imokay:
Some pictures here will disturb you, but please this madness must stop.Something is hurting me and as each day goes by, it gets worse.

The blogs rarely report this. Its voice is muted on TV and radio. But for us that are affected, this voice is loud. Sometimes it is a shout, sometimes it is a cry, sometimes it is a prayer, sometimes it is just a hollow empty sound. 
Berom people are being wiped out one family at a time. It started 14years ago. Our men, our women, our children are being murdered on the streets, on their farms, in their sleep, on the way to school and sometimes still in the womb.
The culprits are called Unknown gunmen. They are unknown to the security agencies, unknown to the bloggers, unknown to TV, Radio and Newspapers. They are most terrifyingly unknown to the presidency. Funny thing is if you ask a 3 year old Berom boy who they are, he will tell you. I heard a statement from the FG vowing to deal with cattle rustlers and to protect cattle rearers. The Fulanis that carry AK47s alongside their sticks?But nothing was said of the farmers (Beroms). So who will protect the farmers? Who will protect their families from the cattle rearers?
My mother’s village is practically empty. The women and children are squatting in town. The men form bands, like vigilantes knowing that they cannot turn their backs away from their ancestral lands or they will be lost forever.
That is the plan. Shey you all know. It is a war to claim territory." We make their villages unsafe, they run away and we can roam and graze freely. 100years from now, no one will dispute it is ours." It is a long term plan but one family a night, in a year thousands are killed year in year out and the plan is taking shape. 
A chemical explosion at British America in Lamingo area in Jos and the Federal Government orders an investigation. Families are being snuffed out, not a word. He is chasing money for people that are dying. When (if) he gets this money, how many will be alive to benefit from it? I am speaking about my people, who are displaced all over plateau state. In my family house in Jos, we cook with a huge pot outside. I cannot tell you how much it costs. We will bear the cost, if only we knew when help will come. 
The rest of Nigeria is looking at the North East, but they have hope. Who is looking at the North Central? We are looking at ourselves. When people from Benue speak, we understand only too well. 
Someone asked what the security agencies are doing, we are asking the same. I remember when the soldiers in Vom were pursued by women baring their breasts. They were camping in the midst of Vom people and still families were being killed. 
I understand America’s unwillingness to give up their guns. Too many crazy people. If the Berom people decided to bear arms, who in honesty will blame them? How do you look at the corpses of children with their milky bloody brains on the floor next to their severed heads and not burn with murderous rage? How do you look at young pretty girls wearing tights in the Jos morning cold strewn on the floor in awkward positions on half harvested potato farms and not want vengeance? How do you wrap the bodies of your 65 year old uncle, his younger brother, his wife and two children in wrappers and lay them side by side in a large dug out red dirt ditch and still feel human? How does a mother stop being a mother when her breasts are still leaking with milk for a baby hacked to death with a cutlass? She would hug the older children for comfort, only they were killed too.
And O ye kinsmen of Fulani, that jump into every thread and talk about how much cattle the Fulani have lost. Can you help us do a body count? Count your cattle and victims and we will count just our bodies. If ours is higher, will you stop? Will your thirsty god finally be appeased? I am equating the lives of my people to your cows. I am to understand they are precious to you. You have killed our old, young and the babies. You have spared no one. 
I call on President  Buhari because he said he is for us all. Not just the cattle rearers. 
Plateau state voted almost 50%, hear our cries.
Lastly, no one should mention graze reserves. You cannot soak a land with the blood of its indigenes and then hand it over to their killers. Your cows will be eating blood grass.As i was putting this piece together, new cries,  young able bodied men,with lives snuffed out of them by unknown gun men. Help us please, come to our aid........people here that campaigned, hep us get the president, maybe no one is telling him. We learn from the last administration, that people in power can be isolated from things happening and that was or confidence i this new administration. The President must hear, know and act.
Ya Yesu Adagwi, see our tears. Save our children.

Pix 1 and 2 Pictures of the victims. 
Pix 3 Victims murdered in cold blood.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by chosen04(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
We don't want the people of ijaws in Biafra... Send them out. They are expansionist.
Niger delta republic my foot.
. We are going with everybody whose woman tie 2 piece wrapper except they so decide to opt out. We are not leaving any of our "relation(s)" behind execpt they decide to stay back.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by warrior01: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol.... Na sitdon I dey look the likes of Tonyebarcanista, the fraud. Abeg, make I arrange my chair wella.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
chosen04:
Some folks will definitely be disappointed.

Asari is one man I respect and listen to not all these online nonentities claiming NigerDelta spokesperson.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by PedroJP(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazzi:
as if you ave been treating them right al these years abi? If biafra comes what we will have is what nigeria as a nation is shying away from(regionalism and resource control).

Tell them pls and equally where the masses will have a say, not this zoo that don't listen to the masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by eyeview: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Though am not a proponent of Biafra today,but I feel its quite silly for anyone to state that the Niger-delta wasn't part of Biafra Region. I have been seeing outsiders(mostly from the south-west who has appointed themselves as the spokespersons of the niger delta people) tend to falsely state that the niger delta(or south south) wasn't part of the biafra region. I think its a miscarriage of information.
During the biafra/nigeria civil war,one of the most protected areas by the biafran army led by late Col Ojukwu under biafra was Calabar. It was also one of the cities which the Nigerian army sought seriously to win. Why? Because it was supposed to be the biafran FCT.
Calabar is not in the present day igbo land. If Ojukwu or the igbos were pursuing a selfish agenda,wouldn't he be put the FCT in his hometown or even in igboland. But he decided to follow the colony/protectorate arrangement of the british where Lagos and calabar where colonies and the rest nation as protectorates.

Please note that this is just to set the records straight for those who are either not students of history or just mischeviously spreading wrong information. I will also wish that we all exist in peace. Amen

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
chosen04:
. We are going with everybody whose woman tie 2 piece wrapper except they so decide to opt out. We are not leaving any of our "relation(s)" behind execpt they decide to stay back.
Hmmm, I can perceive sense in this.

Is like Hausa Fulani and Yoruba's do not tie two piece of wrapper...
A very big turn off.

But this code get as e be... Very funny grin
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by EternalTruths: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chai

" We the Nigerdeltans on NL" will commit suicide today

Biafra = A free country for all oppressed nations of Old Eastern and Mid West regions

My fellow Biafrans una don hear. kiss

Eurobomber lygn19

Pazienza Rose2014

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Noblezone

Etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:

Nobody is capable of dominating another in Biafra the way it is structured.
Quit your misinformation and scare tactics.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by holysina(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

youn dom lie finish? try and generate more lies, because is like ur lies are getting finished grin cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) / N10bn Libel Suit: Ortom Seeks Definite Hearing Against Oshiomhole / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.