Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53123 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by pingpong1: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Nigerians dont ask questions.
Do yall even know the origin of "black friday".
I read somewhere that fridays were the days black slaves were sold by the white slavemasters at the cheapest rate.
"Black friday" was then celebrated as a day to purchase cheap "commodities".
Its a babaric holiday likened to celebrating "thanksgiving"
Africans are really stupid for making a holiday of this shameful history.
Read a book y'all,learn history.
Ignorance is an epidemic

The day is not a holiday anywhere...

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by toofine765: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Will be shoping for xmas. Can't wait
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ndcide(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Which one be black Friday?
Are the sellers going to sell at a loss?
All I see is a psychological gimmick St play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by PencilBox: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who is Black Friday?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Nigerians dont ask questions.
Do yall even know the origin of "black friday".
I read somewhere that fridays were the days black slaves were sold by the white slavemasters at the cheapest rate.
"Black friday" was then celebrated as a day to purchase cheap "commodities".
Its a babaric holiday likened to celebrating "thanksgiving"
Africans are really stupid for making a holiday of this shameful history.
Read a book y'all,learn history.
Ignorance is an epidemic
did you know that December 25 is not the birth of Jesus undecided

And why do we celebrate Christmas on December 25?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
khalhokage:
When did Nigeria start observing black friday? SMH for una.
Dont mind the useless inferiority complex fools.
They observe halloween,thanksgiving,blackfriday etc but are quick to lash out at phyno for wishing paris well.
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
BTW the whites would NEVER celebrate new yam festival or eyo masquerade festival..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by abuhubaidah: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice shirts and trousers
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by niggi4life(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oma307:
Be serious na
lol, 27th of this month
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Mishydoo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laptop and AC....where is it Cheaper?
Deal day or Konga or Jumia?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
did you know that December 25 is not the birth of Jesus undecided

And why do we celebrate Christmas on December 25?
December 25 was originally the birth day of the egytian god OSIRIS,it was a pagan festival adopted from the egyptians by the greek and roman christians.
Yeshua aka(jesus)was probably born in october.
You shouldnt celebrate holidays that have bad origins.
Celebrate the birth of yeshua every day of your life by emulating his way of life.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
A camon c8 and a 30000 mah power bank
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
pingpong1:

The day is not a holiday anywhere...
its not a holiday but its a "commiseration".
It can be likened to "commiserating" a terrible history eg "holocaust day" to spite the jews hitler murdered.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by pasol4real(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls where n when is it happening ?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by flinton(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
A tag heuer watch
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

December 25 was originally the birth day of the egytian god OSIRIS,it was a pagan festival adopted from the egyptians by the greek and roman christians.
Yeshua aka(jesus)was probably born in october.
You shouldnt celebrate holidays that have bad origins.
Celebrate the birth of yeshua every day of your life by emulating his way of life.
I know it,

I'm just telling you that you shouldn't take those things serious. Cos true worshipers worship in truth and in sprit not in fresh and date.

I don't normally concern myself with the birth of Jesus or black Friday stuff, all I'm concern now is to buy the stuff I'm eyeing there and that's all.

There are many knowledge that is been hidden from us and this is just the fragment that we know about.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by pasol4real(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

its not a holiday but its a "commiseration".
It can be likened to "commiserating" a terrible history eg "holocaust day" to spite the jews hitler murdered.
Who told u the Holocaust day commemoration event is to spite the jews .it is rather a day to commemorate with the jews not to spite them .

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all know what black Friday is and we all look forward to buying things at cheaper or low cost rate. Probably Konga or jumia will definitely slash the price of their products. Many people don't even know what to buy that day. The big question is, if they slash the price of their products on black Friday, what are you going buy?

https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/11/12/what-are-you-going-to-buy-on-black-friday/

Black Friday was a special day the white man sets aside for selling of black slaves.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ffo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have no bought most of what I need from aliexpress 11.11 sales promo during d week
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
ndcide:
Which one be black Friday?
Are the sellers going to sell at a loss?
All I see is a psychological gimmick St play.

Why so ignorant?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by iamord(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ps4 & 40 inch HD TV on lock down #yakatasales
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Godsonkemz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Esotericbaby:
A new phone or new ni o. Maybe a tecno, I wan rest for samsung hand

why switch from good to China.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mysticdollar(f): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Samsung J7
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Shawarmaplus(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
lilwill:
I am gonna get a private jet on black friday

At least e no go pass 10k grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by tesstess(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls what is black friday? And what day is it suppose to be?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ndcide(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ndcide(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obi411:

Why so ignorant?
Kindly educate me. Ignorance is a decease. you know?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Olasco93: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
KuliMart:

Visit our store that day, we will surprise you.
How much is Xiaomi Redmi Note 2?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
pasol4real:

Who told u the Holocaust day commemoration event is to spite the jews .it is rather a day to commemorate with the jews not to spite them .
You're misunderstanding me.i didnt mean it in that context,my comment was meant to be ironical.
"Thanksgiving" is a "commemoration" likened to this black friday ish.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by princefaculty(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Akara with beans
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by miqos02(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
i will buy mini laptop @ miqos

check my signature
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Alexanda07(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
akashi01:
any jumia agent here? please i want to preorder o

CHECK MY SIGNATURES.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Infinix big6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.