Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53107 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JonesPW(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
micoloP:
Oukitel k4000

The OUKITEL K4000 is good with its tough screen and massive 4000mAh battery.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Emeka71(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
urbanaira:
wish to buy a laptop but don't know which one to buy and my dad z kinda stingy ... pls any suggestion
There is a lenovo that is windows 8; there is also hp that is windows 7. I will recommend either lenovo or hp for you.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
hello...pls do you know if the price of Samsung A5 phone will be slashed on black Friday?
it will be slashed
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Emeka71:
There is a lenovo that is windows 8; there also hp that is windows 7. I will recommend either lenovo or hp for you.
boss, I'm interested too.. Lenovo 15.6 inch with 30k ?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by LadyJul(f): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
augster:
it will be slashed
pls to wat price?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
pls to wat price?
About 90% off.
Meaning, a phone that originally sells for 10k will be 1k.
Thats why it is called black market (Friday) cheesy
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Emeka71(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2015
tycoon2:
boss, I'm interested too.. Lenovo 15.6 inch with 30k ?
Contact emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
pls to wat price?
can‘t say for now...but mail me; hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is dere any jumia office in kwara state precisely ilorin cos on black friday i want 2 get infinix zero
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Alexanda07(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
SO MANY OF YOU REALLY GOT IT WRONG.

PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL OF JUMIA'S PRODUCT WILL HAVE THE SAID 90% DISCOUNT. JUST ONLY A VERY FEW OF THEM.

SOME MAY HAVE 20%, SOME 30%, SOME 40%, SOME 60% ETC.

BUT FOR PHONES, I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE 90% DISCOUNT ON THEM.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.
(JUMIA SALES CONSULTANT, LAGOS CHAPTER)
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by wunmi2odun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
KuliMart:

Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 is currently 45,000 NGN with free shipping.

We're running a promo currently, free shipping nationwide.
udondeymadt:
I think I'll wait for black Friday. If I'm not lucky then I'll gives yours a thought. Thanks all d same
Whenever you hear We're running a promo currently, free shipping nationwide. Bro...run for your life grin grin grin It's one of those unclad scammers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by blym4real: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
JonesPW:

The OUKITEL K4000 is good with its tough screen and massive 4000mAh battery.

is it available on jumia ? saw it at $109 on gearbest.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
wunmi2odun:
Whenever you hear We're running a promo currently, free shipping nationwide. Bro...run for your life grin grin grin It's one of those unclad scammers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Best careful with what you say here on public forum.

If you do not have anything meaningful to say, you keep shut.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
blym4real:

is it available on jumia ? saw it at $109 on gearbest.

Here https://www.nairaland.com/2744792/oukitel-k4000-strongest-phone-2015
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by blym4real: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
blym4real:

your price is expensive

How much did you see there?

We sell with tempered glass and case.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by blym4real: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
KuliMart:

How much did you see there?

We sell with tempered glass and case.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
blym4real:

We sell almost same price with other Chinese retail store.

230 x 119.99 = 27,597.70

Plus the cost of tempered glass and case which is about (20 USD) 4,600 NGN.

Total will be about 32,197.70 NGN upon you will have to wait for about 3 weeks or more to get it here in Nigeria if you decide to use free shipping. Add the cost of shipping using DHL from China and come and give your testimony.

You can't get it any where cheaper than from our store in Nigeria.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by blym4real: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
KuliMart:

We sell almost same price with other Chinese retail store.

230 x 119.99 = 27,597.70

Plus the cost of tempered glass and case which is about (20 USD) 4,600 NGN.

Total will be about 32,197.70 NGN upon you will have to wait for about 3 weeks or more to get it here in Nigeria if you decide to use free shipping. Add the cost of shipping using DHL from China and come and give your testimony.

You can't get it any where cheaper than from our store in Nigeria.

okay. With coupon on gearbest i think it cheaper and tempered glass doesn't even cost up to $20. Your price is good but not for people like me.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
akashi01:
any jumia agent here? please i want to preorder o
Here i am.... Do u need anytin from jumia? Black friday deal is real
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
blym4real:

okay. With coupon on gearbest i think it cheaper and tempered glass doesn't even cost up to $20. Your price is good but not for people like me.

Tempered glass and case smiley
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by OGeeKush(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oma307:
Is dere any jumia office in kwara state precisely ilorin cos on black friday i want 2 get infinix zero

jumia is around irewolede estate.. konga is at d back of uba bank @ challenge
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by OGeeKush(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
pls can i get a galaxy s4 panel online? gt-i9500 precisely
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank bro
OGeeKush:

jumia is around irewolede estate.. konga is at d back of uba bank @ challenge
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by pelumi001(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
SD card 32gig.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by akashi01(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
does Amazon deliver to nigeria?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by emmaak2(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2015
ANY JUMIA AGENT IN RIVERS STATE?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KLAMZ: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
areyemi:

Nov 27. You can contact me to order for you. I am a Jumia Sale Rep.
am hoping to get a HP envy laptop at discount price
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Mayor21(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rossyc pls can u xplain more 2 me bout black friday..... And wen dr can start ordering.
I want to place an order 4 samsung galaxy a7... Can u drop ur contact lemme add u on whatsapp
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by kasysleek(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mayor21:
Rossyc pls can u xplain more 2 me bout black friday..... And wen dr can start ordering.
I want to place an order 4 samsung galaxy a7... Can u drop ur contact lemme add u on whatsapp

Nov 27 jumia will slash prices over 90%, all u have to do is go to jumia website or click on any banner on a blog to access the site then order.
Note: its for 24hrs
U get?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by kasysleek(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hi Guys, All u need to do on 27th of Nov (black friday) is to simply visit www.jumia.com or click on any jumia or konga banner/ads on any blog/website then ORDER!

Its mostly pay on delivery.
U get?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make una dey happy.....u fink say jumia and konga ne mumu.........na fastest finger o.......u wan make dem go bankrupt bcuz of promo............its fastest finger first just like d megathon mobile week..............so no make anybody deciv u say u can order as u like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.