Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning (948 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by emmyw(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Many people has been asking the same
question daily,how they could increase their Adsense earning? Increasing your Adsense earnings doesn’t have to do anything with time, you might be doing things wrong,and you should avoid mistakes when dealing with Adsense that’s why I advice all Adsense users to go through Adsense policy before starting their journey with Adsense.

In this post,am going to share with you how you can increase your Adsense earnings,not only that but mistakes you should avoid. Its never easy making money online,but the moment you start doing it right the more you earn with ease,earning with Adsense isn’t just generating Adsense code and putting it on your website.

Here Are Top 5 Ways To Increase Your
Adsense Earning-Ngschoolz

1.UNIQUE CONTENTS:

What I simply mean by this is making
original post,how do you expect google to
pay you higher CPC when you copy content from a website that’s bigger than yours? Write your own content,its better to write one article daily instead of copying 10 articles daily.

2.AD PLACEMENT:
Your Ad placement also matters on your
earnings,wrong Ad placement may lead to
low CPC, you have to know that Google
allows three ad blocks on your website.

The write way to place your Ad are:
=» I. Ads above the fold will get more
attention thereby attracting more clicks
than below the fold.

==» II. Placing Ad on more focused part of
your website,were people are already
clicking on your webpage.

==» III. Placing Ad near search box is
another way of increasing your Adsense
click thereby generating more income.

3. AD SIZE:
There are various size designed to fit any
website by Google Adsense team, larger Ad
size get more click than smaller size,
because large Ad size can easily be seen by
users.
Also try using “Text and Display Ads” instead of using only Text or Display Ads.

4. KEYWORDS:
Another important thing to consider is
focusing on your keywords, knowing what
people search daily and building content
around the keywords,I suggest you use
Adwords tool to determine the monthly
search volume,the average CPC and also
use Google to search the phrase and see
what other websites are ranking well for it.

5. PLACING AD WITH LINKS
Most people really think google are
bot,without knowing that google only
monitor you with bots,I have seeing a site
were someone placed the ad with download link,if Google should review that
manually,its a straight Ban,it against google policy to place Ads in areas where the Ads would be confused with links.
I hope this tips is helpful? Try the above tips and see change in your Adsense earnings.

You can also read Adsense Policy/Terms
And Condition Here. If you have any
question,feel free to ask by commenting
below.

See More Here=>http://www.ngschoolz.com/top-5-ways-to-increase-your-adsense-earning/
Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by 100ksalescom(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
old gist undecided
Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by DOCTORDONE: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yes, it could be old gist but it is true.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by EntclassBlog(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2015
u forgot to mention traffic.. U also need traffic though..
Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by emmyw(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
Yes, it could be old gist but it is true.
Don't mind him, his type never appreciate anything, how much has he made online so far?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Another list of bullshiiiit.

Ultimate trick.

Get as much traffic as you can with a very fast template.

I make $70-$100 per day

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by emmyw(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
jboy73:
Another list of bullshiiiit.

Ultimate trick.
Get as much traffic as you can with a very fast template.
I make $70-$100 per day
can you share the url?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earning by 100ksalescom(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
emmyw:
Don't mind him, his type never appreciate anything, how much has he made online so far?

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? / PIN VERIFIED UK ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR SALE / Twitter, Facebook Group And $50 Ads Coupon For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.