Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu (25406 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by kenniecee: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
May God help his quest

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Remyboyhefty(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
angry
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by ichidodo: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Best for what?..... A class But ministry? We wished Dullardeen compensated you with kulchure and tourism.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Dahveydson(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Show us by works, not talks.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by stteejax(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok..

Next Noise Maker Pls
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Kross123: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yeye man
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by porshuch: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yes o! We are waiting. We engineers are ready to work.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by CSTR2: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
He is a good man. He would try his best obviously.
I am eager to see how he would make Nigeria scientifically noteworthy.
I hope he knows there is no federal character and quota system in the world of scientific development. I expect the same people that cancelled the PRESSID scholarship to have a small war with him especially if he does his job well.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by juman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
may God help us grin may God help us

Yeah, may God help us.

The ministry can generate billions of dollars annually if things go well.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by osabiya16(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
juman:

Yeah, may God help us.

The ministry can generate billions of dollars annually if things go well.
I pray they don't put the billions of dollars in their pocket grin[ how I wish I was a minister too
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
johnydon22 might like this. grin
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Splinz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Many many stories. Get to work sir, talk is cheap.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by juman(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
I pray they don't put the billions of dollars in their pocket grin[ how I wish I was a minister too

I hope this government will get things right. I think they will get it right.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by osabiya16(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
juman:

I pray so
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
yemmynoni:
I think say you want join Biafra

Ebonyians have never been an advocate of Biafra…. We believe in the Nigerian project. I am from Ebonyi State. However, Onu should get down to business and forget rhetoric. Result is what counts at the end.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by contigiency(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Those that have carefully followed your antecedents are quite sure that this country has been channelled to greatness having your caliber in such important focrum of development. Ministry of Science and technology is at the heart of Nigerian future and would require no less a person like you to open our eyes where we never knew that our destiny lies as a nation. Your dedication, intelligence, honesty, integrity and examplary leadership is what is required to reposition this country through such a ministry like yours. I have no doubt that you will excell, your ministry and of course Nigerian people will be very proud of you very soon. Most importantly, am happy that people like you got such a ministry that hadly come to news on a daily bases. And that will definitly distinguish you by the time people start seing what they never knew of the ministry and the impacts it makes towards the development of every nation.

GOODLUCK HIS EXCELLENCY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Samtob90(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
freshvine:
This man should just shut up and feed quietly on his approved crumbs from the master table.

A puppet of inconsequential numerical deduction.
Frustration kills faster than Ebola, desist

2 Likes

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
my go and do your work and let it speak for you
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by damyzino(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yoruba propaganda. Have Buhari ministers resumed work yet to know they are competing you evil zombie.
i dont blame you.... you biafrauds are always on the negative side

"make them fire us catapult of envy"(in rekaado bank's voice)

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by repogirl(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Talk is cheap angry...you don't have to say much... Do your own and we will see for ourselves.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by damyzino(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
davido1000:
NONSENSE......after all the asslicking this dumb modafocker gets science and tech as if d ZOO gives a damn bout science and tech.........ndi Igbo Mara ihe

what is this one saying?
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by osabiya16(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
juman:

I pray so
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by sol2galay: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
freshvine:
This man should just shut up and feed quietly on his approved crumbs from the master table.

A puppet of inconsequential numerical deduction.

Ewu Gambia! must u wash ur dirty linen in the public?
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by crownwealth68(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Let ur achievements speaks

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
..well strive you will.. let us hope that you have the Political Will as much as the motivation and enthusiasm you bear allow you to work the right policies and execute the right projects suing the right human capital to make this (your) striving rewarding for the generality of Nigerians..
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
God will help you do what you just use your mouth to say.

just reading comments Buh was just thinking Muslim gals don't date. they r all virgins. Lol
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Goldencollins: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:
I see now our ministers are competing on performance,Good for Nigeria.

In the Jonathan led regime,Stella oduah promised to teach diezani a lesson,she promised to show her that she Sabi steal public funds pass her,so she bought $240 million bullet proof BMW cars.Hmm.....diezani just smiled.The woman got for her son a convoy of jets.Oduah was dumbfounded,but that was not the end of it,$20 billion of Nigerian money,believed to be under diezanis custody got missing,Sanusi blowed it out,to show oduah money and power,diezani got sanusi sacked by ebele -God was by sanusis side,he made him the emir of the great kingdom Kano- oduah was "DUMBFOLDED",she accepted that diezani is indeed above her class in terms of public fund stealing,she resigned and went home.But diezani was not satisfied,how could someone dare her in her profession??when the people cried,ebele told them not to worry,that stealing is not corruption,that diezani and his remaining ministers are goats and Nigerian money is their yam and there's nothing wrong with goat eating a public yam,what a Shepherd ebele was!Just when hope was lost,things got worst,a new shepherd came in town and now no goat eats the public yam,matter of fact the goats are not even interested in the public yam,they are more interested in additional yams they can bring to the public yam store.

Sir,Rotimi amachi has started the race and promised to bring the highest number of yams,now onu promise to beat him at that and lot more are to join the race in bringing back public yams home.....at the end of it all,Each Nigerian will have a nice share of his yam.

Gone are the days when one goat eat all of our yam!

"After all is said and done,let it be known that General MUHAMMADU Buhari has given his all for this nation"-GMB

just look at the nonsense u wrote and ask urself this question. ......Am I not a waste to this planet?
the nonsense u wrote,not even one single like for it
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Newhight: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
ALRIGHT
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Carrottop(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
All them wailing ministers I leave you all with this

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by texazzpete(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
And to think there were accursed wailers that were snivelling because Buhari didn't appoint him SGF, a position that should not be anywhere near as great as a class A minister if not for the thieving ways PDP ran their administration.

Buhari has given Onu a bigger platform to shine
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by ucheuzor1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
I luv the mindsets of this new ministers.... Better things ahead fellow Nigerians....Time will heal all the wounds in Nigeria... just time.....God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu / Sanwo Olu, Dangote, Emefiele At CBN Consultative Round Table. PICTURES. / Breaking News: many Feared Dead In Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.