Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (17934 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yes according to the numbers of pm i have receive from female nairalanders, it means im definitely the most handsome nairalander in this forum, i have spanish eyes, an indian mouth, a croatian nose and a brazillian ear plus an american lips, iv lost count of the number of ladies that has knelt down bfore me begging for relationship, type all hail the king, lemme bless u with 1% of my handsomeness.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by braine(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yes you are. You should contest for Mr Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
braine:
Yes you are.
lol good woya i dash u 1% of my handsomeness
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by donholy28(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
In other words ur a made in aba phone...mixture

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
donholy28:
In other words ur a made in aba phone...mixture
show me ur girlfriend and c if she wnt dump u afta meeting me

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by braine(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol good woya i dash u 1% of my handsomeness

1% only?? Bet why?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
braine:

1% only?? Bet why?
lol if i give u 100% U will fork all d ladies in ur street, church and school
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Twaci(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
warris this?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Twaci:
warris this?
the next mr universe plus mr world plus the next american next top model plus the next fifa world best player, a singer and a movie star.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Afrok(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Don't worry bro.... the attention you seek, ye shall find. The book of LOW ESTEEM 3vs 1

20 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Afrok:
Don't worry bro.... the attention you seek, ye shall find. The book of LOW ESTEEM 3vs 1
are u jealous?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Smh. All I hear is inferiority complex, inferiority complex, inferiority complex.

So having the world's map stamped on your face makes you handsome?

Can you imagine claiming other people's features when they wouldn't even want 1% of yours. Go have a seat somewhere & have a deep thought about this shit you just typed with your ass.

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Smh. All I hear is inferiority complex, inferiority complex, inferiority complex.

So having the world's map stamped on your face makes you handsome?

Can you imagine claiming other people's features when they wouldn't even want 1% of yours. Go have a seat somewhere & have a deep thought about this shit you just typed with your ass.
LOL are u the lady that i refuse to reply her pm?

8 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by braine(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol if i give u 100% U will fork all d ladies in ur street, church and school

Ladies on my street ke?? You want them to finish me ni? I see you like me so much bro.. You can dash me 10%
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
LOL are u the lady that i refuse to reply her pm?

Not even in your wildest dreams.

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not even in your wildest dreams.
pls be sincere, do u like me? im single
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Twaci:
warris this?

Sweetorgasm aka angelmarvel aka fantazia aka the most annoying troll on this section.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Afrok(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
are u jealous?
why should I? Jealousy is for the weak.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Khd95(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wat type of high are u ongringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Obinovictor(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
OP, I have an innocent question.. . How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
braine:

Ladies on my street ke?? You want them to finish me ni? I see you like me so much bro.. You can dash me 10%
i dash u 50%
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
show me ur girlfriend and c if she wnt dump u afta meeting me
obviously trying to imitate durentt.

Guy you are boring as hell..

Dunno the kinda joy you guys derived from stvpidity.sadsadsadsad

who cares if you are dubia made or okrikasadsad

7 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chaaaii. I don suffa for dis my small life. Wetin ah no go see biko. Abeg Bros ah swear as ah c ur pix ah swear I gat hope true true. Choi
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
I fine pass this guy nah. undecided

what the hell is he talking about?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Afrok:
why should I? Jealousy is for the weak.
im i handsome or not?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by iluvkpetus: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Unfortunately,you're the most ugly guy av seen,you need melanin injection if possible grin and treat ur pimples before coming here to deceive urself

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
obviously trying to imitate durentt.

Guy you are boring as hell..
Dunno the kinda joy you guys derived from stvpidity.sadsadsadsad

who cares if you are dubia made or okrikasadsad
im i handsome? yes or no
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
iluvkpetus:
Unfortunately,you're the most ugly guy av seen,you need melanin injection if possible grin and treat ur pimples before coming here to deceive urself
ARE u jealous?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
Chaaaii. I don suffa for dis my small life. Wetin ah no go see biko. Abeg Bros ah swear as ah c ur pix ah swear I gat hope true true. Choi
are u jealous?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
I fine pass this guy nah. undecided
what the hell is he talking about?
LOL looking u with my side eye
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obinovictor:
OP, I have an innocent question.. . How old are you?
IM 45
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
LOL.
Funny shit! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.