Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' (33499 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Xreactor: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tconphils:
Petrol now sell at 115 naira per liter for consecutive 4weeks eventhough der is an approved sum for its subsidization.

Wat d heck is wrong with ds country!

APC OR PDP THIEVES.
I SO HATE ALL OF YOU.
BUNCH OF THIEVES TAKING TURNS TO MILK NIGERIA.

WHY ARE WE ALL VERY STUPID.
WHY ARE D MASSES EASILY DECEIVED.

LET'S NOT SUPPORT ANY BAD GOVERNMENT.
CONDEMN EVERY BAD MOVE BY ANY GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF YOU, ME AND OUR CHILDREN.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by akokhia: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wat has pdp promise dat dey ve deliver? It is expected dat wen u re looking 4 votes, u will make good promises wit d hope to deliver. But wen u just sit down n criticise as If d apc led govt has left d track n focus on somtin else, den, he show u don't mean well 4 our con3. Wit due respect Ike, keep shut n pray for better governance
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emekamex:

Show me a link where he said he is from Biafra; if not receive another deliverance.
abeg make i hear word jo,we know all of una
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Holyman3(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

shey you all can see why this man is a time bomb and should not deputize saraki...iimagine a deputy senate president making this statement in just 6 months of APC entrance into power and ministers just sworn in yesterday...Saraki really goofed by parleying with the PDP

And even more worrisome is the fact that he iis the de-facto mitigating against smooth sail of APC leadership all this while.Oniranu

it will take you generation another 200 years to bemome human beings.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by yemmynoni: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

Oga na master, APC pass PDP anyday anytime.
and na this man go still follow Saraki go CCT
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by mavinc4u(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
The man made a lot of sense in his speech. His words are straight like cigarette, shikena.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Ofornaira: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
He has spoken the truth. Some of us knew that they were making empty promises during the campaign. What keeps baffling me is that many apc supporters havent still realised that they have been deceived. I can remember that it was only chukwuma soludo, the former cbn governor that asked apc to tell nigerians how they intended to build bridges in the air without pillars, when they were busy brainwash ing their gullible ones. But lie muhammad in his usual way ended in whitewashing all their lies Apc said that they would stabilize international oil price as if the current oil crises is a national issue.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Emekamex(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg make i hear word jo,we know all of una
If so, here is a gift from Amadioha

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by yemmynoni: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
osaslord500:
[size=15pt]Ekweremadu is simply a wailing wailer[/size]
their prayer go be God no let this people perform.... Them don start to dey wail, make them give apc @ least 1year

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Promzyunique(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
cool down Nigerians n be optimistic abt Buharis govt.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Kulas: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ekeoha ride on!,u r speaking d truth.Six months of dullard government achieving nothing.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by LawalofGod: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
yah father, wretched bunch of pdp......... 16 years of Nigeria being stagnant shocked undecided
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by yemmynoni: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
snika:
Now watch how the ewedu-eating mastubating slaves will hide from this thread since it's not yet another gospel praising their super dumbo senile Fulani slave master.
but I think say u don collect your sense na
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by yemmynoni: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Biafra Biafra Biafra......
Biafra or death

NB: I'm a Niger deltan
Buhari is a dotard
no vex
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by wiseoneking: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
damton:
This is what you get when you allow desperation for power becloud your reasoning, an undoing of saraki.

I expected him to turn down the offer of DSP if he truly is devoted to his party. Now he can run his mouth amok

Saraki deserves to be flogged
Pdp rocks better and Mightier in the 8th senate. They just need 15 member new pdp supper in Apc or just a couple of saraki loyalist to set up pdp lead senate in the case of Saraki's exits. Apc is honestly loosing out. That just nemesis. They build their foundation on lies and propaganda. The worst that will buried her is that the chief liar, lie muhamad is now the Info minister.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emekamex:

If so, here is a gift from Amadioha
baba Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Drabbaudu: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is a good advice. Just for us to build on our plans.
We have to start doing things that positively modify
our people or else we have to apologise for snatching
governance. Get things right now and then put them in
the right direction.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by LilSmith55(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
How dat one take concern you
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by abimic(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Myself2:
Of course the DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT spoke the gospel truth and like he said,he owes nobody any apologies for that.

The BROOMOIDS rode to power on the wings of lies,propaganda and deceit,it's now time for the breeze to blow make fowl APC nyash for open
He though spoke his mind which might not necessarily be the truth, are the APC out of power? Do they have less than a year to be out of office? Obviously no! This is just less than 8 months, with where we were coming from as a nation, we need to be ready to accept the best at this point but not in a rush and get the worst later on. Good things they say take time, ekweremadu had his time, he blew it, he need just express his mind in Shame for they brought our nation to where it's. Buhari has no magic wand but with his eyes on his job, he looks more than ready to me to do better than any of his predecessors.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by HirstMOG(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

Oga na master, APC pass PDP anyday anytime.

Meaning if he wasn't the DSP his freedom of speech would have been taken from him Putting sentiment aside, what is the function of opposition in politics Sometimes I de wonder Sha.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by spiralwedge(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
I pity Ekweremadu.

A whole lot of politricks are turning on him soon. He can hold that position by treading softly and putting on a smoke screen
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by TimeManager(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
MAKE I LAND EKUEREMADU DIRTY SLAP.
Saraki MUST pay for this treachery,this act of demcratic coup.Ekueremadu is a snitch.The DSP is supposed to work with the ruiling party and not pull it down.I urge the APC to stoke much fire under his seat.APC gave a promisory note payable in 4years.They havent failed.O YE WAILERS YOUR WAILING IS OUR JOY! Deal With It Or Die With It!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by chinae(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Biafra or death

Buhari is a dotard
nice moniker u gat in-here.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by hammariise(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
If I hear you say OUR CHILDREN?
So you mean including your children needs free meal?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by ayindejimmy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
snika:
Now watch how the ewedu-eating mastubating slaves will hide from this thread since it's not yet another gospel praising their super dumbo senile Fulani slave master.
He's saying the truth - from his angle.
... And being hypocritical too cos he wasn't this vocal 6 months ago When things in the nation were in a standstill
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Yusuphpedro: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
How many was PDP able to fulfill in their 16 years of ruling?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by iykebobywhite(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
D moment u realize u va been scammed. U feel so bad
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by experimentist: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
broda ekweremadu try get sense na.. how many years now weh APC take over?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Akpan107(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
I would have agreed more with you if APC where not in power. i hate APC with passion.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by BodyKiss(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Biafra or death

Buhari is a dotard

Dying for the albino's led Biafra is equal dying for nothing. Best of luck
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by adakoleagbenu: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Biafra or death

Buhari is a dotard
this one wey dey fear Dog dey talk about death... Biafra shiiiiiii... In the wise words of Francis Odega, "GERARAHIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by ihatesycophant(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
It shall not be well with anyone who disagrees with him because what he said is the damn truth! Click like if you CONCUR!
And you will be the one to first die of hate. Please point to a place in APC manifesto that it was written that they will equal naira with dollar. Atleast if you can't browse, you should be able to ask question. You and Ekweremadu, a lawyer for that matter can continue propagating lie that they heard from their friends during campaign but not taking time to trace it if truly is in their manifesto. You guys have a long way to go. I advise you and PDP not to die carry rumour. Later they would say APC tells lie and propaganda but they are the chiefest. PDP told us alot of things about our economy, how robust it is but no corresponding effect in the lives of its citizenry. We were also told a lot about agriculture but the price of goods in 2005 is still same or even higher in 2015 in the market. They also told us, they've repaired all our federal roads and airports but today everyone, even the blind can attest to their lies. Instead of him to find a way of rebranding his party he still looking for way to denigrate APC. PDP would never learn lesson until they're buried finally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Doled Out N100bn, $295m Cash In Two Weeks – Osinbajo / ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn / Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.