Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help On Qt Creator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On Qt Creator (979 Views)

Qt 5 Tutorial For Absolute Beginner C++ / "Qt Creator" Need Solution / Qt Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Qt Creator by idlatest(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guys please how can i display
selected row from QTableView if you have a two window. First is your
mainwindow with qtableview and the second window is dialog modal(true), in
which you have qlineEdits. How to send data to that second window?
Thanks in advance
Re: Help On Qt Creator by codemarshal08(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2015
idlatest:
Guys please how can i display
selected row from QTableView if you have a two window. First is your
mainwindow with qtableview and the second window is dialog modal(true), in
which you have qlineEdits. How to send data to that second window?
Thanks in advance

Bro what have you tried ?
Anyway, check the suggestion Below !

Add a setter method to your Dialog then call this method from your mainWindow using the currentItem from the TableView as its Input.
Hope you get that line.
Re: Help On Qt Creator by danidee10(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
I use pyside which is python for qt. You can easily make the value you want to pass am attribute of the class where the qtableview is and then instantiate that object I'm the new class then you can access the value like this newobject.value in cpp it's newobject->value
Re: Help On Qt Creator by idlatest(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2015
codemarshal08:

Bro what have you tried ?
Anyway, check the suggestion Below !

Add a setter method to your Dialog then call this method from your mainWindow using the currentItem from the TableView as its Input.
Hope you get that line.
Thanks man for the idea. I will try it out

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Html5 Template / The Best Way To Learn Web Programming (HTML + PHP + Javascript + CSS) / Microsoft Acquire Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.