Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Does Lalasticlala Mean? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Lalasticlala Mean? (7038 Views)

What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by LORDOFAFONJAS: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
SeverusSnape:

He's the super mod who moves topics to the front page.
where you go since grin

-oremus
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by Austine105(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
was a former spare-parts dealer who became moderator on Nairaland. Ain't sure if he's still takes igbo tho..
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 03, 2020
palladin:
He is the guy[b] you must not offend if you want your topic to hit the front page.[/b[

Show me one lalasticlala's post that hasn't made fp and I'll show you 1000 Ademusiwa's post that will never make it to fp.
Moving topics to front page is beneficial to the forum, they should be paying topics creators.
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by edoairways: 11:43pm On May 03, 2020
Cakephp:

Moving topics to front page is beneficial to the forum, they should be paying topics creators.
They don't
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by Jakumo(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2020
If you have to ask, then you have no right to ask.

Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by jarawa: 8:08am On May 04, 2020
No, he is yoruba
Orobo2Lekpa:

Is he Igbo?
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2020
Lala is a Nairaland Prime Minister, The Reptile lover, The Topic Mover, The Suspender, The OP and the First Commentor, The Human in Bots Uniform, The Omega Active mod please which phone are you using? Eyeing your phone battery because u are always connected to the Internet.

1 Like

Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by Jakumo(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Lala is a Nairaland Prime Minister, The Reptile lover, The Topic Mover, The Suspender, The OP and the First Commentor, The Human in Bots Uniform, The Omega Active mod please which phone are you using? Eyeing your phone battery because u are always connected to the Internet.

Wonderment ! You sef be Oracle. Lie no good.

But I never know you before o. Me I just dey pass my own je-jely, as gentleman consign.

You can run from the Bot, but, but, but, you simply cannot hide.
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2020
Jakumo:

Wonderment ! You sef be Oracle. Lie no good.

But I never know you before o. Me I just dey pass my own je-jely, as gentleman consign.

You can run from the Bot, but, but, but, you simply cannot hide.
Lala cost me my first Nairaland account 7 years ago, If I set my eyes on him eh.....
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by MarrisManah(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
ourema:

He lives close to amigbo
He also likes to take agbo.. grin
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by Sunshineg5(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2020
jarawa:
No, he is yoruba
Igbo from Abia state
Re: What Does Lalasticlala Mean? by Bobkayz: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) / BREAKING NEWS:17 Fulani Bandits Killed In Ebonyi!!!! / Lagos Seeks Partnership With Private Sector, Stakeholders For Smart City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.