Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Would You Prefer To Work With A Female Or Male Nairalander On Your Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Prefer To Work With A Female Or Male Nairalander On Your Business? (381 Views)

Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Head Office Vs Branch Office: Where Do You Prefer To Work? / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Work With A Female Or Male Nairalander On Your Business? by nollyj: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
This post is not based on bias but what I have come to find out. I have worked / employed the services of Nairalanders in different paid projects.

One thing I have realized is that all the female Nairalanders I have worked with are good with what they do, hardworking and always exceed my expectations. But I would not say the same for Male Nairalanders. My experience is not as good as with Female Nairalanders. Most male Nairalanders focus on the money than what they should work on.

You can share your own personal view?

Please this is not a thread for gender war.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inducesmile.com.completeorganicchemistry&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Work With A Female Or Male Nairalander On Your Business? by Skanas(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
NL is made up of intelligent folks from both gender but if am to make a pick, I will chose from the female folks....why Intelligent ladies keep me on my toes. I kinda learn more when am on a project with an intelligent girl than an intelligent guy.

(1) (Reply)

My One Year Anniversary / Chief Geologist / Nigerian Wins Global Inter-school Ph.d Research Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.