Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ (552 Views)

Wow! Guys You Can Actually Be Paid For Posting Topics Like You Do On Nairaland. / [photo] CNN Actually Specified Zukerberg Visited Nigeria Not Africa / How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ by frank2kky(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
I'm having difficulty in some cases...I need sites for traffic for a blog...I hope you guys can actually help me... www.frank2kkyentertainment..com
I also need free hosting guys....please help me
Re: I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ by DOCTORDONE: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
There are many freehosts around but freehosts are not good. You will think they are helping you but at last, you will be disappointed. Why not wait and make up money to buy a domain and hosting?
Re: I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ by tungstar(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
There are many freehosts around but freehosts are not good. You will think they are helping you but at last, you will be disappointed. Why not wait and make up money to buy a domain and hosting?

How much does that cost?
Re: I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ by DOCTORDONE: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2015
tungstar:

How much does that cost?
If you are designing an ecommerce site or blog, you will be looking at 10k (for hosting and domain). Check our website; nackam.com. It can be cheaper although I recommend the above.
Re: I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ by Rosemary216(f): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sorry, I don't think I get what you mean by "you need traffic site for blog "
Re: I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ by frank2kky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well...I tried free domain like dot.tk but its need up in a bad way...I really need more solutions... Well...I tried free domain like dot.tk but its need up in a bad way...I really need more solutions...

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Design A Good Webblog / Blog Of The Week / The Latest Best Website Creation Offer! It's Design Now Pay Later!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.