Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP (5711 Views)

Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) / (pics) Pro Saraki Students Protest was a Fake / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
The biafra protest in Imo state was a huge flop as imolites failed to turn up for their turn to involve in an early morning exercise called protest.

Below is a picture of the protest in owerri with the population just a bit above what you can normally find at a viewing centre when chelsea and manchester united are playing.

Up owelle grin

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3066363_00ow_jpegdac2082f5b3f01f62dd810906386d9aa[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by HARDDON: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obviously, bfr is not the people's clamour but the wet dreams of a mycroscopic few

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Tolatutu: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
He he he, you can see that clearly people on IMO State are just not interested grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Abbeyme: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Owerri people refused to be duped by your Kanu

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Raiders: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Those Ipob are minority and noise makers. They are nothing but jobless miscrants. Most Igbos I know want peace and are not invovle with this movement.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
HARDDON:
Obviously, bfr is not the people's clamour but the wet dreams of a mycrospic few
...and the few are the TANoids and GEJ till 2019 losers grin

Imo people are too wise.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by kingdompropty: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
The fact that they came out in the midst of a visible and real threat to their lives means they are serious minded.

So far from what I have seen , they have far exceeded their 1m target and most importantly their voice have been heard.

The Ndigbo have spoken 1% cannot subdue the voice of 99%.

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is the 2nd time the protest has failed. What it shows is that the protest is not sincerely about Igbo interest but is more or less a political movement championed by aggrieved PDP supporters. Imo is an APC State and the citizens aren't aggrieved from PDP's loss.

18 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by NuellettY: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Whether or not they are many, the good news is that they've protested in Imo, hence defying the usual rants of Okoroawusa

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by dinachi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
NuellettY:
Whether or not they are many, the good news is that they've protested in Imo, hence defying the usual rants of Okoroawusa
You call your own brother okoroawusa but you suck jonathans ass, an Ijaw man. You are completely hopeless.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Zaikon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
imolite no subscribe for iPob madness

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by NuellettY: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
dinachi:

You call your own brother okoroawusa but you suck jonathans ass, an Ijaw man. You are completely hopeless.
I'm not in your class of stupidiity.....Okoroawusa must be ur mother's 'door keeper'. You silly skunk

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by LoveMachine(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
I've seen buses with more people than this. Womp womp wommmmp

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by HARDDON: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
juicee1:
...and the few are the TANoids and GEJ till 2019 losers grin

Imo people are too wise.

Can see Gej still gives u guys sleepless nights. cheesy

U wanted power, now u have it, stop been the opposition, yea i know, a man that has been a slave all his life wud find it difficult to rope royal, find it strange to lie on d succulent scented bed, let alone to seat on his master's seat. Shoe is too big, so he tries so hard to surround himself with his likes, and from d royal bedroom still throw stones @ his master for making him love sleeping on the floor instead of the royal bed.

Apc cant but relinguish power come 2019 . Shoe too big
and they just luv the opposition title

Lalasticlala, u got to let the world know: bfr is fraud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
LoveMachine:
I've seen buses with more people than this. Womp womp wommmmp
I've seen a nite club's VIP section with more people than this dumb dummy dummies grin

Abagworo must be laughing at chino now grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by dinachi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
NuellettY:

I'm not in your class of stupidiity.....Okoroawusa must be ur mother's 'door keeper'. You silly skunk
If only your father has listened and sold you to Ijaw people to buy suya we wont be in this mess. Now look at how you turned out,a completely worthless human being. Infact we dash you to Ijaw people.Can you define Biafra? If Ojukwu couldnt achieve Biafra at the best time is it Nnamdi Kanu that was cuaght with prostitutes in Lagos that will achieve it? Ojukwu already had the structures of government with him to achieve Biafra what does nnamdi kanu have? A radio station? You are worse than I thought.

14 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
HARDDON:

Can see Gej still gives u hv uys sleepless nights. cheesy

U wanted power, now u have it, stop been the opposition, yea i know, a man that has been a slave all his life wud find it difficult to rope royal, finda it strange to lie on d succulent scented bed, let alone to seat on his master's seat. Shoe is too big, so he tries so hard to surround himself with his likes, and from d royal bedroom still throw stones @ his master for making him love sleeping on the floor instead of the royal bed.

I remember you were one of the GEJ till 2019 TANoids. I remember you very well and how you use to disturb th politics section before march 28.

Wetin happen?

10 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by dinachi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
HARDDON:

Can see Gej still gives u hv uys sleepless nights. cheesy

U wanted power, now u have it, stop been the opposition, yea i know, a man that has been a slave all his life wud find it difficult to rope royal, finda it strange to lie on d succulent scented bed, let alone to seat on his master's seat. Shoe is too big, so he tries so hard to surround himself with his likes, and from d royal bedroom still throw stones @ his master for making him love sleeping on the floor instead of the royal bed.

Lalasticlala, u got to let the world know: bfr is fraud
My friend shut up, PDP will never smell power again in Nigeria. Take that to your grave!

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by uduokirika1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hope the meeting called by Rochas will still hold as scheduled?
juicee1:

The biafra protest in Imo state was a huge flop as imolites failed to turn up for their turn to involve in an early morning exercise called protest.

Below is a picture of the protest in owerri with the population just a bit above what you can normally find at a viewing centre when chelsea and manchester united are playing.

Up owelle grin

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3066363_00ow_jpegdac2082f5b3f01f62dd810906386d9aa[/img]
Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Khd95(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
May b imolites are ijawsgringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Khd95:
May b imolites are ijawsgringringrin
the imolites are yolobas gringringrin

11 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by NuellettY: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
dinachi:

If only your father has listened and sold you to Ijaw people to buy suya we wont be in this mess. Now look at how you turned out,a completely worthless human being. Infact we dash you to Ijaw people.Can you define Biafra? If Ojukwu couldnt achieve Biafra at the best time is it Nnamdi Kanu that was cuaght with prostitutes in Lagos that will achieve it? Ojukwu already had the structures of government with him to achieve Biafra what does nnamdi kanu have? A radio station? You are worse than I thought.
Are you wailing for Nigeria or for Okoroawusa....l seem not to understand ur destination. However, Nnamdi Kanu as you may well know, is a political scientist of international repute....He may have well gone beyond Ojukwu in this century. Yes! Ojukwu was/is a Hero and l won't dispute that. Nigeria is a failed state and Okoroawusa is a failed figure. His rants holds no water this era. Gone are the days when lgbo blood flew in his veins but now, he's just a messed up shit who seeks for self presidency and when lost come 2023, you won't believe he was a Nigerian. Spare me those political poo if you don't want to be cast into the Lions' den

1 Like

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
dinachi:

My friend shut up, PDP will never smell power again in Nigeria. Take that to your grave!

Didnt expect any logical input from an apc droid.

The Opposition u all shall remain. The only people going to their early graves r ur likes whose stay slogan is: we got nothing to offer but crude airs, not me
Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by dinachi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
NuellettY:

Are you wailing for Nigeria or for Okoroawusa....l seem not to understand ur destination. However, Nnamdi Kanu as you may well know, is a political scientist of international repute....He may have well gone beyond Ojukwu in this century. Yes! Ojukwu was/is a Hero and l won't dispute that. Nigeria is a failed state and Okoroawusa is a failed figure. His rants holds no water this era. Gone are the days when lgbo blood flew in his veins but now, he's just a messed up shit who seeks for self presidency and when lost come 2023, you won't believe he was a Nigerian. Spare me those political poo if you don't want to be cast into the Lions' den
You are a joke! When did Nnamdi Kanu become a political scientist? in your dreams. Just watch the way the federal government will finish with him. He is isolated in detension now. He wont be let out but will be charged to court for all the hate speeches and inciting people to violence. You will see his pathetic end for being such a very big fool. Keep wasting your time while other Igbos are progressing in their ventures.

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by wiseoneking: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
dinachi:

BIAFRAN FEVER HAS CAUGHT YOU. While abusive. I hope you are not worst than okoroawusa. The first person to be termed a BASTARD for speaking heavily on what he is not. Who caught him with prostitute in lagos. Swear with your life your source of info. You can never be igbo. I still dont see the reason why the south westerners are the ones that are most worried about the igbos leaving nigeria. I am begining to see that other tribes cant truly survived without the igbos. You remind them that they dont have seaport, been land locked, erosion pruned, BRINGING BAD NAME FOR NIG AND THE PROBLEM OF NIG, YET YOU CRY OUT WHEN THEY SAY THEY WANT GO. Arewaoduduwa nation shall be great. People of one destiny.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
kingdompropty:
The fact that they came out in the midst of a visible and real threat to their lives means they are serious minded.

So far from what I have seen , they have far exceeded their 1m target and most importantly their voice have been heard.

The Ndigbo have spoken 1% cannot subdue the voice of 99%.

So na these 15 people be 99% of Ndibo?

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by HARDDON: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
juicee1:

I remember you were one of the GEJ till 2019 TANoids. I remember you very well and how you use to disturb th politics section before march 28.

Wetin happen?

[img]http://sr.photos2.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP443/k4436088

Ofcos u do!

What happened is that we let u wear d shoes. Just like a child who prefers his dad's shoes to his, now u have it on but r wobbling, u have d shoes yet u still d opposition , pointing fingers at others n u got dah magic wand
Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by dinachi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
BIAFRAN FEVER HAS CAUGHT YOU. While abusive. I hope you are not worst than okoroawusa. The first person to be termed a BASTARD for speaking heavily on what he is not. Who caught him with prostitute in lagos. Swear with your life your source of info. You can never be igbo. I still dont see the reason why the south westerners are the ones that are most worried about the igbos leaving nigeria. I am begining to see that other tribes cant truly survived without the igbos. You remind them that they dont have seaport, been land locked, erosion pruned, BRINGING BAD NAME FOR NIG AND THE PROBLEM OF NIG, YET YOU CRY OUT WHEN THEY SAY THEY WANT GO. Arewaoduduwa nation shall be great. People of one destiny.
Another Igbotic clown. Keep dreaming. Oya go and bring him out from jail na. The protest is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Kestolovee95(f): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
wiseoneking:

stop responding to that monkey, he is a clawed-faced amala gobbler.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
juicee1:

Up owelle grin

Why must you lie?

They were going to PH road to meet others while some were at world bank road..... Group do join group till they'reallcomplete. I never knww that this biafra is giving you headache!.I. Will tell you that Rochas must be sweating now. Because his people rejected him today!
Re: Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
juicee1:
Wetin happen?

Na so most of these Biafra apologists are the same people who were shouting GEJ till 2019 but when they lost instead of sucking it up they decided to use Biafra as a backup option

I say show me any IPOB apologist on this Nairaland who was against GEJ or PDP before March 28

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far / APC Senator Elect Caught With Another Politician Wife,Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Is This Real Or A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.