Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) (43563 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by johnsonkehinde: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Haaaaaa cry
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by tellwisdom: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na small thing...No be empty container??..Maybe the car na Kia or picanto undecided
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by millionboi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
buhari body odur...2bad since he assume office trailer has bein fallin
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Etizz: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
The rate at which these trailers are falling is becoming something else oh,

Are the drivers high on something or what....
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by leksy07(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
What u waitin for mr amechi... just dis people
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by menix(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amaechi is working...

I just pray the victim comes out alive..
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just like Ojuelegba's case some months ago. RIP 2 d dead
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by osabiya16(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Buhari!
Buhari?
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by AJOT99(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Again?
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by leksy07(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Etizz:
The rate at which these trailers are falling is becoming something else oh,

Are the drivers high on something or what....

abio,,, may God help us
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Driver... oooo putakwara?? in C.W.O voice
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Keneking:
My enemies ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry

Seems u hv retired 4rm shouting (writing) jonathan on every thread.

NB ; Ndigbo adighi eme nzuzu na Iberibe.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
These trailers aren't falling for nothing. There must be a reason for this surge in fallen trailers all over the country.

Government should investigate what's going on. I mean, a scientific inquiry.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by princeisah26(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Buhari!
wetyn concern buhari with trailer..na wa fr una oooooo...borrow brain abeg
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Utchgirl:

Seems u hv retired 4rm shouting (writing) jonathan on every thread.

NB ; Ndigbo adighi eme nzuzu na Iberibe.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected undecided
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xz3qO7ydosk/VkTn7ut_YSI/AAAAAAAHTEc/ux51Spj1mf8/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

The happened this evening along the Port Harcourt-Aba express way. The trailer fell on a car with at least one person inside..

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/see-photo-trailer-falls-on-top-of-car.html
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by j4sure(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
heyah hope no life was lost oo pls somebody call Ameachi oooooooooooooooooo
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xz3qO7ydosk/VkTn7ut_YSI/AAAAAAAHTEc/ux51Spj1mf8/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

The happened this evening along the Port Harcourt-Aba express way. The trailer fell on a car with at least one person inside..

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/see-photo-trailer-falls-on-top-of-car.html

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Allosaurus: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
My opinion - Amaechi is an idiot for allowing that trailer fall on the car.

Don't quote me wrongly. Most of you blamed GEJ for your barrenness and low sperm count cool

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chai
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
musicwriter:
These trailers aren't falling for nothing. There must be a reason for this surge in fallen trailers all over the country.

Government should investigate what's going on. I mean, a scientific inquiry.

Abio and they should asap, people are losing their lives for nothing cry
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by j4sure(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
BEWARE OF D MB ADVERT OOOOOOOO.SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
amaka43:
Trailers falling all the time

1 Like

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Allosaurus:
My opinion - Amaechi is an idiot for allowing that trailer fall on the car.

Don't quote me wrongly. Most of you blamed GEJ for your barrenness and low sperm count cool
Get sense now cry
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by ibkgab001: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
God saves
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eww such a terrible sight, really disheartening embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Allosaurus: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
Speechless3:
Get sense now cry
[/s]
Mind your business now
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Spechless3:

Abio and they should asap, people are losing their lives for nothing cry

Who knows how many cases that happen unreported in other parts of Nigeria.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

If we think science as a people, the FG or state governments or all the other government agencies should be conducting a research by now trying to figure out the reason for this surge in fallen containers. The haulage companies too.

Could it be there's a new fake bolt that've been imported and it's not screwing well on containers?.

Could it be drivers are over-speeding now that the Apapa-Oshodi expressway is repaired?. (In Lagos for instance).

Could it be there's a new inflow of substandard container that's not of the right weight, screw size?.

Or, could it be just because more people have access to camera phone these days and can report news of the go?.

Could it be..................

If you say "yes" to any of the above questions, it becomes a "hypothesis" and you can pick it up from there to find solutions.

Clearly, these are questions only a scientific inquiry can answer, not regulation. You only make regulatory laws to checkmate this and other problems when you already have an answer to the cause of the problem itself.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Keneking:

To whom brain is given, sense is expected undecided

Make use of ur brain,if u hv any.
Or u fit burrow sense if u cant afford it biko.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Enesi47: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bobbystanley:
May their souls Rip in advance. I don't see them surviving.

Pls note :I'm not wishing those inside the car death but it's almost impossible to survive such accidents
boos I don't think that some body can survive inside that car
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Joel3(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
I don't know what's happening. but I seen and read too many bad news today. just wondering of tonight dream. too horror
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Mind your business now

your biz my biz undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) / Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.