Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra (7162 Views)

Read Jibrin’s Tear-jacking Statement As He Fears Dogara's Hatchet Men Close In / Mbaka Calls For Division Of Nig; Says He Fears No Arrest (Old VIDEO) / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Curlieweed: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
I don't think Igbos should bother with some of these attention seeking sniping going on in these pages. If I understand the premise, he claims that some Igbos claim certain SS groups as Igbos as a prelude to grabbing their lands and "oyel".

I am Nkwerre from IMO state and apparently people have been calling us Igbos for hundreds of years but nobody has come to grab our lands yet just because we agreed to be called Igbos. People equally call Ngwa Igbo but I don't see other Igbos coming to grab Ngwa lands ( or Aba for that matter) and Oil since they agreed to become Igbos. The argument is too ridiculous to discuss.

A less naive approach would be to start by asking, "what defines a community of people as Igbo?". Definitely, it can't be the present administrative Bantustans (apologies Asari) now called "states" created by various reincarnations of our enemies starting from the British who dismembered the Anioma (into what is today Edo, Delta, Anambara, IMO and Rivers States) or the post-war hacking off of parts of our territory to deny us oil revenue.

Originally, I used to think that if a community spoke an Igbo dialect then the community was Igbo. However, it is now time to change that definition to a more arbitrary one to stop the continuous insult by people who are in the true sense tangential to our common aspirations as a people. For me now, Igbos are only those who overwhelmingly affirm to be such.

8 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Isaac Boro wasn't killed by Biafra in 1964, he was killed by Nigeria Government after the civil war.

Remember, Nigeria government already jailed him before the war then, used him to fought Igbo's?

Truckpusher where is your brain?

1 Like

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by FisifunKododada: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2015
illiad:

On the contrary, he has no fear but hatred. Which is an individual feeling which he and his fellow is entitled to. Nobody knows or cares about them, after nairaland where few of you think them to be material, they are nothing.

We must desist as a matter of necessity from trying to win over unrepentant hate filled fellows who in the long run are irrelevant.

The people that matter from all regions in the south do not hold their discuss on nairaland, so when the south South and South East decides to take a stand they know exactly where to meet and who their representatives are.

Please stop thinking of tonyebarcanista and truckpusher or Ikwerreboy as ijaw mouthpiece, they're not even eligible to represent their immediate family not to think of representing the ijaws in general.

Like I said, those deluded dudes are inconsequential.

cool But somehow you are eligible to speak for not only your tribe but for the Ijaws.

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2015
alfred5:
Isaac Boro wasn't killed by Biafra in 1964, he was killed by Nigeria Government after the civil war.

Remember, Nigeria government already jailed him before the war then, used him to fought Igbo's?

Truckpusher where is your brain?
It's like you lots are suffering from amnesia .

Quote me where I said he was killed by Biafra .
You lots have a problem and the earlier you sought yourselves out the better.
I never knew that you lots also have a herd mentality like the Hausa/ fulani .
Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool But somehow you are eligible to speak for not only your tribe but for the Ijaws.
Their hypocrisy is disgusting and shameful to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Lajet:
When you lay claim to opobo,bonny and Port Harcourt as far as Ogba,Egbema,Ndoni,Etche and Ikwerre as belonging to the South East what were you trying to get at?

The Question you need to ask him if any of this place he mentioned is an ijaw tribe or is there any of the them that speak ijaw language or have the same market day with ijaw people .
Simply because they speak a language that is of Igboid in origin which is not intelligible to you and despite their continuous outcry that they are not Igbos you still deem it necessary to classify them as Igbos ?
Is unity by force?
I'm from there and we are not Igbos, get it into your thick skull before history will repeat itself o.
You have been warned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 2:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Simply because they speak a language that is of Igboid in origin which is not intelligible to you and despite their continuous outcry that they are not Igbos you still deem it necessary to classify them as Igbos ?
Is unity by force?
I'm from there and we are not Igbos, get it into your thick skull before history will repeat itself o.
You have been warned.
Ogba, egbema, ndoni are Igbos. believe it or not. Your opinion won't change nothing
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 2:19am On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ogba, egbema, ndoni are Igbos. believe it or not. Your opinion won't change nothing
I'm an Ogba man and you think it is in your place to tell me who I am? Smh

Now I can categorically say that the Igbo man has an expansionist agenda.
But it would be all sweat and blood sister , believe me .

You've already failed before you started .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by totorimi: 2:29am On Nov 13, 2015
We don't want no uncircumcised Fulani to rule us no more. finish. We wanna go be ourselves, same of same. Same language, same religion, same culture, same vision and same power. We have endured far too long its time to go back to the blessed country of Biafra waiting for us to usher a new shinning horizon. A country where law and other will reign. Our brothers in Israel will be there. No Islamabad is allowed into that country. Gods own country.
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by ikechu1278: 2:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Did he just say Egbema, Ndoni and Etche are not Igbo?

Did he just say Egbema ppl are not located in SE?

The problem with that ediot is he think SE is igboland alone. Wtf will he say about other Igbo groups outside of SE like myself for example.

No, They are all ijaw.

Did I just read where he stated that Biafrans killed Ken saro wiwa?

Did I just read him say that eastern region was against river state creation?

Mtchewwww all that alone makes me doubt the mental stability of that "truckpusher" but then again, truvkpushers aren't all that smart

Abeg OP don't disturb us with BS.
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2015
ikechu1278:
Did he just say Egbema, Ndoni and Etche are not Igbo?

Did he just say Egbema ppl are not located in SE?

The problem with that ediot is he think SE is igboland alone. Wtf will he say about other Igbo groups outside of SE like myself for example.

No, They are all ijaw.

Did I just read where he stated that Biafrans killed Ken saro wiwa?

Did I just read him say that eastern region was against river state creation?

Mtchewwww all that alone makes me doubt the mental stability of that "truckpusher" but then again, truvkpushers aren't all that smart

Abeg OP don't disturb us with BS.
Even your kinsmen are aware that you have a comprehension problem.
Oya continue.....

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Duru1(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

When is Ijo an Ogba fellow? The entire Ahoada is Igbo. I knew you were highly delusional. My uncle told me the number 15th Brigade of 3MCDO under the command of Maj Olu Makanjuola did to Ogba after being scattered by the Biafran elements of 60th Brigade of "S" Div under Asoya.

5 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

When is Ijo an Ogba fellow? The entire Ahoada is Igbo
How come you guys have chosen to lie to yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by ikechu1278: 2:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

When is Ijo an Ogba fellow? The entire Ahoada is Igbo. I knew you were highly delusional.

Don't mind the nigg@. He's ashamed of his ijaw heritage thus attache by force to ogba ppl.

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Duru1(m): 2:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
How come you guys have chosen to lie to yourselves?

Look son, Omoku is a place I have home via the family of Dr. Francis Ella whose father was Chief Isaiah Ella. There was also Chief Albert Igwe whose daughter remains a close friend. Why would an Igbo lie about a minority such as you?

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by ikechu1278: 2:58am On Nov 13, 2015
While I'm at it ijaw boy wey claim Ogba called truckpusher

This exact post was a direct quotation from ogba/egbema/ndoni link in regards to their LGA area. Written by Ogba/egebema/ndoni indigenous. Posted on river state government website. Stayed there for years until River states removed the links to each LGA own private sector on the website.

Notice the year I posted that link. Notice the word highlighted. This exact post was made in 2012 when you ijaws tried to thief egbema like Una tried to do ndoki in 2015. Land grappling niggas

Ole ole

1 Like

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:00am On Nov 13, 2015
ikechu1278:

This exact post was a direct quotation from ogba/egbema/ndoni link in regards to their LGA area. Written by Ogba/egebema/ndoni indigenous. Posted on river state government. Stayed there for years until River states removed the area where LGA spoke about their people on the government site.

Notice the year I posted that link. Notice the word highlighted. Thus exact ooat was made in 2012 when you ijaws tried to thief egbema like Una tried to do ndoki in 2015. Land grappling niggas

Ole ole

Be proud of your ijaw heritage jor
You're sick and you need medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Curlieweed:
I don't think Igbos should bother with some of these attention seeking sniping going on in these pages. If I understand the premise, he claims that some Igbos claim certain SS groups as Igbos as a prelude to grabbing their lands and "oyel".

I am Nkwerre from IMO state and apparently people have been calling us Igbos for hundreds of years but nobody has come to grab our lands yet just because we agreed to be called Igbos. People equally call Ngwa Igbo but I don't see other Igbos coming to grab Ngwa lands ( or Aba for that matter) and Oil since they agreed to become Igbos. The argument is too ridiculous to discuss.

A less naive approach would be to start by asking, "what defines a community of people as Igbo?". Definitely, it can't be the present administrative Bantustans (apologies Asari) now called "states" created by various reincarnations of our enemies starting from the British who dismembered the Anioma (into what is today Edo, Delta, Anambara, IMO and Rivers States) or the post-war hacking off of parts of our territory to deny us oil revenue.

Originally, I used to think that if a community spoke an Igbo dialect then the community was Igbo. However, it is now time to change that definition to a more arbitrary one to stop the continuous insult by people who are in the true sense tangential to our common aspirations as a people. For me now, Igbos are only those who overwhelmingly affirm to be such.
''For ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad'' - Aldous Huxley.
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by ikechu1278: 3:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're sick and you need medical attention.

Not more than a naraccasistic monkey ashamed of ethnic background.

Go on and tell us, it must be SE that made the post provided. It must be SE that forced river state government to post it. After all, you self deluded yourself the etche arrested for protesting for biafra were SE providing etche names.

Pathetic mofo.

2 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by ikechu1278: 3:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Where is truckpusher? Why is he not telling us "it's SE".

Nigga hurry the hell up. it's late and I want to exercise and sleep.
Give us your trademark delusions you are known for .
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

your an Ogba man, why are you then speaking for Ogba, egbema, ndoni, Etche etc if you are not just being mischievous. Needless to say one of my best friends is an Etche man so you will not tell me anything I don't know about them. If you claim you are an Ogba man and not Igbo, what of the Ogba man that says he is igbo? Where will you place him? I stand by my earlier statement.

1 Like

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2015
ikechu1278:

This exact post was a direct quotation from ogba/egbema/ndoni link in regards to their LGA area. Written by Ogba/egebema/ndoni indigenous. Posted on river state government website. Stayed there for years until River states removed the links to each LGA own private sector on the website.

Notice the year I posted that link. Notice the word highlighted. This exact post was made in 2012 when you ijaws tried to thief egbema like Una tried to do ndoki in 2015. Land grappling niggas

Ole ole
The guy has proven to be a clown but he will continue to be exposed and educated until he bows like his crony barcanista

2 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by EternalTruths: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

your an Ogba man, why are you then speaking for Ogba, egbema, ndoni, Etche etc if you are not just being mischievous. Needless to say one of my best friends is an Etche man so you will not tell me anything I don't know about them. If you claim you are an Ogba man and not Igbo, what of the Ogba man that says he is igbo? Where will you place him? I stand by my earlier statement.

God bless you

At least the slaves in the waste part of Nigeria will no longer have a means to cause trouble through him

Biafra remains the only hope for the oppressed people of Old Eastern Nigerians. cool
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Lajet: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is unity by force?
You have been warned.

You have failed to answer my Question is there any of those place you mentioned that speak ijaw language or have the same market day with them. Shut up your mouth you are not from Ogbia . i have warned your people that We shall not Cede an inch of igbo land in South South to anybody no amount of silly propaganda and blackmail we make us to compromise. let me remind you again there are no ijaw people in Opobo or bonny they are igbo people just like Ogba,Egbema,Ndoni,Etche and Ikwerre. you are a land grabber

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by royal231(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2015
After fighting alongside the federal troops ... he was still killed by a Nigerian soilders. .

Who b traitor

EternalTruths:

Please we Biafrans must politely address this fear

No insult must be hurled at him

I believe we can win him over using facts

God bless you all

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by royal231(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2015
royal231:
After fighting alongside the federal troops ... he was still killed by a Nigerian soilder. .

Who b traitor

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by illiad: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Nobody speaks for anybody when the time comes even families will be divided on where to stand

People or group of people should stop usurping the minds of the public

2 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Noneroone(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
truckpusher is barcanister and barcanister is truchpusher
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's like you lots are suffering from amnesia .

Quote me where I said he was killed by Biafra .
You lots have a problem and the earlier you sought yourselves out the better.
I never knew that you lots also have a herd mentality like the Hausa/ fulani .
Zombie.

Truckpusher I guess you're the zombie here. Where was your brain when you were writing this crap? You need reformation!

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Yujin(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
There's more hope for Adaka Boro to change than for Truckpusher to know and accept the need for biafra. I'll never waste my time on him. He and Tonyebarcanista are same thing- irredeemable.
Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I'm from Ogba , Egi to be precise.

Pray tell when and where did an Ogba (Egi man ) claim to be affiliated to the Igbos ?

We don't even call you Igbos we call you Isoma this is your name. grin

3 Likes

Re: TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra by Duru1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm from Ogba , Egi to be precise.

Pray tell when and where did an Ogba (Egi man ) claim to be affiliated to the Igbos ?

We don't even call you Igbos we call you Isoma this is your name. grin

The same with Uratta people from Owerre that call non- Uratta Isoma. By the same token Ikwerre do the same too. So what is the big deal calling somebody Isoma? We call people from Egi in Ogba, ezii (pig).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP / [Updated] Satellite Imagery Reveals Nigeria's Population Density / 2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.