Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is Divepen1 A Feminist? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Divepen1 A Feminist? (809 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt / Divepen1(me), Larrysun, Kayemjay And Frank316 At A Conference (pix) / Revamping Our Dying Literature Section... I Nominate Divepen1 And Llaykorn Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Divepen1 A Feminist? by Champion001: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Divepen1, you know I'm one of your fans.
I need to write an open letter to you so that others would help me check this out .. I'm an ardent reader but I can't follow a feminist...
I should have written it in your post but I need others to answer

Take a look a ur story...
The Unknown Shadows

https://www.nairaland.com/2335181/unknown-shadows-akintayo-akinjide-divepen

You gave Chioma and Rachael power so much that I wondered if you are advocating for women t be more powerful than men ...
in Your previous stories, L. U.T.T
you also gave the ladies so much power and even advocated that women should be allowed to sell illegal babies...
in your tugril- The underground room in the library were u saying that Grace our ladies should start learning how to beat men.

please literature lander.. I need this reply to know if I should UN follow him .
Re: Is Divepen1 A Feminist? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol!
Maybe he just have soft spot for girls
Re: Is Divepen1 A Feminist? by Divepen1(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2015
It's not clear. How will it affect you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Divepen1 A Feminist? by pres01: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Champion001:
Divepen1, you know I'm one of your fans.
I need to write an open letter to you so that others would help me check this out .. I'm an ardent reader but I can't follow a feminist...
I should have written it in your post but I need others to answer

Take a look a ur story...
The Unknown Shadows

https://www.nairaland.com/2335181/unknown-shadows-akintayo-akinjide-divepen

You gave Chioma and Rachael power so much that I wondered if you are advocating for women t be more powerful than men ...
in Your previous stories, L. U.T.T
you also gave the ladies so much power and even advocated that women should be allowed to sell illegal babies...
in your tugril- The underground room in the library were u saying that Grace our ladies should start learning how to beat men.

please literature lander.. I need this reply to know if I should UN follow him .
E ma gbo ele sha... You can't just pick your phone and start typin anitn about Divepen1...

Feminist ko.... So you want ladies to always be at the back of the stage. He no even clear... How person go dey like person wey no get job...

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Squatting Sam / .. / The Tortoise And The Sheep By Alphonso Olasumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.