Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? (2488 Views)

Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is there anything like a Godly sex life for a married christain couple,and if any of them wants MouthAction, can He or she be denied on the basis of it being a sin? I just want to know from the pastors in the house and the general house pls.

And don't ask me if am married or the one involve here, coz am not the one. Had this discussion with a christain lady and her comment wasn't encouraging oh.
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Why can't people just do what feels right If it feels right, ride on. If it don't, press brake.

4 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
I need your reply pls ohhhhhhh
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Cutehector cool
to God who made me, if I get married, there is absolutely nothing like sin in my sex life wit my wife... I will blow her mind with a lot of MouthAction she will neva hav d balls to cheat on me... Take it or leave it cheesy

Let d demons who r watchn us make konji catch dem..

7 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Why can't people just do what feels right If it feels right, ride on. If it don't, press brake.
Thanks exactly wat I told her but she thinks its not Godly and does not gloryfy God. That's the point am even more confused
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
to God who made me, if I get married, there is absolutely nothing like sin in my sex life wit my wife... I will blow her mind with a lot of MouthAction she will neva hav d balls to cheat on me... Take it or leave it cheesy

Gbam!
I love this! cool

5 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sex na sex there's nothing like godly sex. U can ride on each other anyhow you like it.

There's nothing wrong in the Lady singing or the man licking lollipop.

4 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:

Cute hector in my thread him I smell front page things.you are absolutely right and I stand in this path too
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by kilode100(f): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
I do deepthroath and if you are not careful, I fit swallow person c0ck.

I love being given heads, e dey sweet me well well.

Don't also forget that for all have sinned and come.......

Bless you Mr Mouth action.

45 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by paul288yahoo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mouth action..... WRONG!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
paul288yahoo:
Mouth action..... WRONG!!!!!
On what basis sir?
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by ojun50(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am still imaging hw i will put my mouth in that place oh
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Craze woman.
kilode100:

10 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by paul288yahoo(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2015
abiolert:

On what basis sir?
Based on the foundation of the TRUTH..............everybody doing the wrong thing does not make it right...........
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2015
paul288yahoo:
Based on the foundation of the TRUTH..............everybody doing the wrong thing does not make it right...........
In the Question of truth, are u saying that God gave man specific instructions on how to have sex or your basis is on the theory of what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by karbridals(f): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2015
[Yes its a sin,its better the husband gets it from otherbgirls than his wife..lol,is there a place in the bible where God said "" because u are my child,u shldnt do this even when u are married?quote author=abiolert post=39961186]Is there anything like a Godly sex life for a married christain couple,and if any of them wants MouthAction, can He or she be denied on the basis of it being a sin? I just want to know from the pastors in the house and the general house pls.

And don't ask me if am married or the one involve here, coz am not the one. Had this discussion with a christain lady and her comment wasn't encouraging oh.[/quote]
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by abiolert(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2015
karbridals:
[Yes its a sin,its better the husband gets it from otherbgirls than his wife..lol,is there a place in the bible where God said "" because u are my child,u shldnt do this even when u are married?quote author=abiolert post=39961186]Is there anything like a Godly sex life for a married christain couple,and if any of them wants MouthAction, can He or she be denied on the basis of it being a sin? I just want to know from the pastors in the house and the general house pls.

And don't ask me if am married or the one involve here, coz am not the one. Had this discussion with a christain lady and her comment wasn't encouraging oh.
You still haven't answered the Question,a place in the bible pls were in the bible let me and others check pls
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by paul288yahoo(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2015
abiolert:

In the Question of truth, are u saying that God gave man specific instructions on how to have sex or your basis is on the theory of what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong?
The former and the latter.
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
What's all these..?
Person no go Tap him wife again.. ?

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by PresVA: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Married people are free to explore their bodies whichever way they want!!

3 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Duru009(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Mouth Action its only legal to married couples..........

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by seunayeni(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2015
bronzegoddess:
guess i'd have to agree with u, morality is about what u feel is right or wrong regardless of what anybody says or feels, if u feel it's right then continue if not kindly stop, tho some mouthaction frm both party adds a little spice grin

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Hafyz23(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
That's why God,the Almighty directed us to marry if we are to engage in any form of sexual "acts" .
"I said ANY sexual ACTS"
AH! OSUMIO!

2 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by ilevic(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
kilode100:

if only we could do it togeda
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by Dyt(f): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Well
I guess some haven't tasted the sweet ones
*licks lips*

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by boykas(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
kilode100:

Babe you be my type oo how I wish..

cool
kilode100:

Babe you be my type oo how I wish!!

PZPSNVOhrbNJ9 cool
kilode100:

Babe you be my type oo how I wish..

cool
kilode100:

Babe you be my type oo how I wish!!

PZPSNVOhrbNJ9
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by ronald4lif(m): 3:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Fortunately, I don't live my life based on some obsolete book written ages ago and which is of no efficacy in a contemporary society. And even if such were the case it wouldn't have still deter me from performing cunninlinctus on my woman just like I take delight in fellatiĆ³. Ende.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by amedos(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
The bible does not give a way to/of sex.if any married couple agree that's the way they want it,then let them enjoy,cos if a man is treated outside wedlock in which his wife can't do,am sorry for the woman,cos he is actually on his way having extra marital affairs.
Re: Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? by amedos(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
The bible does not give a way to/of sex.if any married couple agree that's the way they want it,then let them enjoy,cos if a man is treated outside wedlock in which his wife can't do,am sorry for the woman,cos he is actually on his way having extra marital affairs.some women don't actually like that anyway.women can contact me to get details on how to go about it!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children / Please Advise Me / Mum Drove Me From Home Because I Lost N6,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.